It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting + Plane missing = BC! Aug 18

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

My theories are 'Grey area or section' as nothing can come of this - although I would like to keep a note of it as I find it rather (be prepared) humorous as a thread in the fact that it holds nothing other than wild speculation based on nothing.

But I could be wrong, as well as being super sexy and ultra-intelligent, and so it should be tagged as 'OMFG-Absolute Freakin' Proof!!1!' also because we need *ahem* balance *does this close ...ahem, brackets?* around here and I don't wish to put off those who believe these things can, and do, happen.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
There have been lots of forest fires in the BC area. We are getting smoke down hear in Calgary, Alberta from the BC fires.

Could this perhaps have been a regular airborne vehicle seen through a lair of smoke which made it appear different then what it actually was?

Looking at the pictures it doesnt look like a regular airborne vehicle however.

Its always interesting to hear UFO reports from areas close to where I live.

Cheers

[edit on 20-8-2010 by FoxMulder91]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Freighttrain.....

Welll I guess anything is possible & it's always intriguingly "scary" to consider there might have been a "Valentichish" incident up there.....

However, I think the link you're making is extremely tenuous.....at best!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by FoxMulder91

That maybe, but I just went up to Cultus Lake over the weekend and no sign of smoke has been seen there, nor did I see any. Very clear day. In fact I saw few people with cameras and what not in the trails, but were seem like they were camped out by the lake waiting to photo something... I went up and asked the few guys sitting there if they heard about the UFO sighting... they laughed and said they have been there every afternoon waiting for this UFO to show up, so they can take photos of it.... so far nothing.

posted on Aug, 23 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well it is "my" theory anyhow, mixing some fact with fiction. Hoping others can help find a link, if there is any. Beside, I do find it weird that there has yet been any evidence of the plane crash. Still missing as far as I know... around the same time... same location.... pretty "coincidental" in my opinion...

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by freighttrain
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well it is "my" theory anyhow, mixing some fact with fiction. Hoping others can help find a link, if there is any. Beside, I do find it weird that there has yet been any evidence of the plane crash. Still missing as far as I know... around the same time... same location.... pretty "coincidental" in my opinion...

Same time:
The plane would have passed by Cultas lake long before sundown(6:00-6:30pm). The UFO was not seen till many hours after the plane would have run out of gas (2am).

Same Location: Last known location of the plane was hundreds of kilometers away from the UFO sighting, the area between contains thousands of square kilometers of remote in-accessable mountains.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by IBelieveInMe

True, but assumption is that the UFO might have been there (not visible ) hours before the event was seen. Also the UFO was not stationary the entire time... it was move and changing direction over the lake as witnesses say.

posted on Aug, 24 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

For comparison reasons frieghtrain I want you to see why I think a story like this should be put into the Grey section of the forums and why the post you made about China disclosing UFOs to be reinstated to the breaking news forum.

The China story, while ill cited, did contain actual evidence by way of an article on a national Chinese newspaper.

This story though has no evidence with it whatsoever and is based purely on your intuition and as such doesn't deserve to be here in the UFO and Aliens forum.

Can you see that I, and many other sceptics, am only looking for consistency here with where stories get placed?

I am on your side when something is misappropriated and against you when it is to.

I still think that without any evidence this should be moved to the Grey area. I hope you can agree with me on that

-m0r

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Update:
The plane has been found hundreds of kilometers away from th UFO sighting. Initial reports are of a hard impact into a densly forested mountain side, all four people are dead. The pilot is a friend of a friend who I have meet a few times, he will be missed by many people.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join