It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threaten a cop = get your face beat in!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Jeez! My friend got pulled by the cops and I got on my phone immediately!

How the Hell do these dudes think they can do this? He was only carrying coke. Nothing really bad!

Anyway, they took him down and I got on the phone to get some back-up there.

Some random cop heard me and told me to shut the *SNIP* up but I told that *SNIP* that this was our patch and he should *SNIP* off before the bros turned up and whupped his *SNIP*.

For some reason he took this badly and beat my sorry *SNIP*

I'm going to sue the dude for assault! There's loads of guys on ATS willing to back me up so I reckon I have a good chance of getting off with it.

Another alternative?

*Mod Edit: Lets not be so free and easy with the swears. Cheers

[edit on 19-8-2010 by alien]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything you said fits nicely in the context of your posts in that thread.

You sir are pushing your luck.

Why are you mad anyways? Because people disagree with your 100% pro-totalitarian beliefs.

Boo Hoo.

It's called Life. Get over it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Also for posterity. I will quote you from that thread.

You have a serious problem and need to see a professional psychiatric counsellor. Seriously.

Oh how the tables have turned!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Firstly - hold off on the swears please.

Secondly - I get the feeling this is a somewhat wind-up parody-post.
Are you being serious or merely making a point by 'putting on an act' of indignation?

If its the latter, then I'm not seeing how this thread will result in anything other than becoming a flame-fest and added troll-bait. In which case I'll lock it down and/or remove it from the Boards.

I see you've posted in the other thread linked to above by another poster...maybe keeping your rebuttals in that one may be a better option?

*Editted to add: I'm actually going to lock this now, sorry. Please u2u me (click on the 'send message' tab under this reply) to let me know if its a serious thread or a wind-up or what the story is...but for now I'm holding it until I hear from you.
I or another Staff Member can always reopen it and let it continue or otherwise once I've/we've heard back from you.

Hope you understand.

Cheers.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by alien]

top topics

join