It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Walk Your Dog? = GET YOUR FACE BEAT IN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
I am only concerned with the public's lack of action.

The only reason this keeps going on is because there is no militia taking action to stop it.

So America...what good is the 2nd Amendment when you never take advantage of it?

Why take our guns away when we never use them anyway???

So Ironic!

The militia will not act because sane Amricans are armed as well and will put them down. I get that people do not like authority but, this silly crusade to paint all Police as some kind thugs falls apart with the American public who encounters them everyday, they are friends, they are relatives, they are parents. Sometimes some of them do bad things. Sometimes some of any group does. This demand to paint everyone with same brush is tiresome and played out. Nobody is buying it except those that want to believe it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Guilty by association.

If I am driving my car, and the guy in the passenger seat happened to rob a bank, I go to jail too!

This works for all organized criminal networks. Guilty by association!

And no one needs to "crusade" to paint them as a mafia.

They do that just fine on their own.

How much "protection" money do we have to pay to stay safe? You tell me.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
The militia will not act because sane Amricans are armed as well and will put them down. I get that people do not like authority but, this silly crusade to paint all Police as some kind thugs falls apart with the American public who encounters them everyday, they are friends, they are relatives, they are parents. Sometimes some of them do bad things. Sometimes some of any group does. This demand to paint everyone with same brush is tiresome and played out. Nobody is buying it except those that want to believe it.

What is silly is accepting that pirates can loot you at gun point.

Normal humans would recognize that crimes require victims to be legitimate. Stockholm affected slaves do not perceive this.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

The only reason this keeps going on is because there is no militia taking action to stop it.

So America...what good is the 2nd Amendment when you never take advantage of it?

So Ironic!

Also how do you know you didn't take my quote out of context??

Couldn't I have been talking about a militia putting a "stop to" these loud mouth slaves and their audacity to dare even stand up to police??

Read my quote again in that context. Ohh snap!

You were the one making brash assumptions sir!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
The video is sickening. If a police officer has no better control over his emotions and actions, he/she should not be in law enforcement.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Disgusting. Two pathetic human beings. I predict nothing will come of this, as the government will want to keep cops like this around because they are ruthless, and can do horrible things even without being requested.

This could have been a lot worse though, just thinking about it, if this had happened to me with my dog, trust me he wouldn't be sitting watching me take a beating. He would be ripping shreds off the cops arm and groin. Then of course the dog would be put down. He is not an aggressive dog and is very good natured, but he is loyal.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Two stupid cops does not automatically make every individual in law enforcement into a group "pirates".

Should they have randomly attacked the guy? Probably not

Will the police offers get punished justly? Probably not.

Hopefully this slave learned his lesson.

Considering this slave happened to get a lawyer and fight back, he obviously didn't.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyR
Yep, I won't be going to Denver anytime soon.....what is wrong with these guys? This is the second video today about Denver "peace officers" beating down someone.

Well, King Tut, his remains, and his entire entourage did just arrive in Denver recently.
"The treasures of King Tut are now on display in their Rocky Mountain West debut! At the Denver Art Museum from June 29, 2010 - January 9, 2011"

www.kingtut.org...

Curse of the mummy king? Probably not, but that's still weird. I don't know what's wrong with those guys either.

OP, for Helsinki and/or Stockholm syndrome to be applicable to every single person in America you would need to have every single individual's will broken through some sort of trauma. Where is the universal traumatic experience that keeps the Stockholm syndrome active? Or are you saying it's a daily dose of terror that keeps them in slave form?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi
Two stupid cops does not automatically make every individual in law enforcement into a group "pirates".

The cops are pirates for reasons other than the beating.

They could be totally polite pirates, but they are still pirates.

The motorist in question harmed no one, thus he shouldn't be penalized with armed robbery.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

What is silly is accepting that pirates can loot you at gun point.

Normal humans would recognize that crimes require victims to be legitimate. Stockholm affected slaves do not perceive this.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by mnemeth1]

Well if I see any pirates trying to loot me at gun point I will put them down or call the cops. As for normal humans and Stockholm affected slaves? Could you use any more hyperbole? I feel like I am reading a North Korean newspaper. Even if you realy think this way, if you want other people to listen you, you to need ground things a little closer to reality.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

So Ironic!

Unfortunately, when the "bad cops" do something, they get covered for by the "good cops". When do "good cops" that lie for their brethren become "bad cops"?

Why do all cops hate the Internal Affairs guys?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
This is getting worse all the time - cops being bullies! If the little dog had gotten away it would have also been their fault. Has anyone here had a casual conversation with a cop or cops lately - I have, not too long ago when there was a vicious dog in the neighborhood - they are uneducated and stupid as a whole. They think they have super authority and they are not protecting the people they are out for points on tickets and to look big to their fellow officers, friends and families. There was a sheriff's deputy in my family and she got fired, she was too stupid to keep someone from taking her gun in the courtroom, and the she chased him unarmed - now that is stupid. Now don't get me wrong there just might be a few good cops out there or at least there use to be - just can't imagine where they are.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

The cops are pirates for reasons other than the beating.

Due tell.

The motorist obviously wasn't following the law, hence the stop. This is what happens when someone is not following the law.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnemeth1

Police are revenue collection agents, they are not your protectors.

This is accurate. Make sure your police are not an outsourced service in your town.

We live in the twitter nation and expect offices to remember volumes of laws.

All police are not bad by any stretch. Citizens allow this to continue my nominally revolting when these instances occur. These bad apples should be removed from the barrel to avoid the spread of rot.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The man who was beaten has his own attorney. If he could not afford his own attorney he would be in jail for obstruction of justice. Sure the city would provide him with one otherwise but it would be all rigged. It is nice for us to see this sort of justice but it still follows the same rule: Justice is based on how much money you have. If you want to try this sort of thing on your own I hope you have the resources to easily back yourself up.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Are we still not apt to pick out the details in the story? This man can afford his own lawyer and that is actually rare I think. This is only making news because the attorney is willing to go on camera and use publicity towards the case. Sure there are a lot of stories that are cut and dry and then we choose a side and go at it. Why not pick out what makes this story different from the others? Why not figure out what makes it unique? Instead of trying to push your reality on others or your agenda.

Yes I may be wrong about all the afformentioned stuff.

My only point is that the guy who was harrassed has his own attorney!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whyhi

This sort of thing is practically a daily occurrence in Denver. The only place it is worse in my experience is Colorado Springs.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

reply to post by Slippery Jim

Oh lookie...

[edit on 19/8/2010 by PsykoOps]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Dear Mr tax payer, we can no longer afford to provide the services you expect to receive in exchange for your tax dollars because in order to get good lawyers we have had to spend all your money.
We suggest you buy a gun to protect yourself from criminals in the future as we have discontinued that particular function of our police services.

However don't buy or use a camera because we will be arresting you if you in any way attempt to present evidence in court, as this is most unfair to your public employees of the county, state, and country, which they are employed to serve.

Rumsfeld bans phone cameras
London - Cellphones fitted with digital cameras have been banned in US army installations in Iraq on orders from Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, The Business newspaper reported on Sunday.

Quoting a Pentagon source, the paper said the US defence department believes that some of the damning photos of US soldiers abusing Iraqis at Abu Ghraib prison near Baghdad were taken with camera phones.

ahbumerica sounds like...see below

"Digital cameras, camcorders and cellphones with cameras have been prohibited in military compounds in Iraq," it said, adding that a "total ban throughout the US military" is in the works.

joi.ito.com...

In response to a flood of Facebook and YouTube videos that depict police abuse, a new trend in law enforcement is gaining popularity. In at least three states, it is now illegal to record any on-duty police officer.

gizmodo.com...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

Thanks PsykoOps! I guess as they were cuffing him they told him he was being put under arrest and that is what made him resist? I don't know, but the fact that they stopped and ID'd him was too much, imo. They could of told him to just move along(not that that is right), but instead, demanded he prove himself or something. It may not be the right thing to do, but resisting only intensifies the situation, so I would never do anything to set these guys off. If I disagreed with them, I would pursue justice after the incident, not try and prove my point to them at the incident. Especially if I had my dogs with me, I would not want anything to happen to them, because then I would probably lose it and get us all beat down.

spec

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join