It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.P: Consciousness of the Atom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
PODcast:

Consciousness of the Atom

Amazing insight into the true nature of Evolution, seen from the perspective of the Consciousness of the Atoms..

length: 20:45
file: atsppod_3360.mp3
size: 21893k
feed: atsp

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
That really gave me a weird perspective on life...anyway you can post this as text? The wind chimes get pretty annoying after a while

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Hello, I am happy to join this forum. The ATOM which is the center of all creation that exists, is a mistery how it holds itself going and going and not relyng on other elements. The Protons, and Electrons attached to it, make it look even beautiful to me. And I wonder if the atoms could increase in size, velocity and visibility our world would be different and our technology more sophisticated enough to conquer other planets and have humans go there to vacation, like the new vacations to the Moon that a couple of millionaires like Oprah Winfrey signed off to visit, for whenever the Space vehicle to transport them is ready. Speaking of black holes, are its atoms invisible? Atoms can manipulate energy and have a tremendous impact in our world and the aura of it. Planet Earth, is beautifully arranged and everything co-exists with each other thing, people and place having the Atom as the main component of all existing matter. If altered, would be a catastrophic destiny for us here I would think. The atom never stops spinning, I believe that it was created according to gravity laws that if altered would be damage to its inner capacity to hold the universe toghether, but being so small, can hold so much yet stand by itself for lifetime.

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I like the title of the podcast and will have a listen shortly.

Could you provide a text transcript as well for those that have problems with some aspects of the ATS media portal?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
We all stem from a rodent type creature. GOD is evolution.

God is the multidimensional, universal, consciousness.

We are a part of GOD viewing its self.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by ShaktipatSeer

Oh bugger, I can't listen to it *&^%$ because I am at the library and I don't have a pod???

OMG I am so behind the times! I am so happy to see a topic about this. I believe that microorganisms have consciousness.

I did a thread about it but not many were interested!

if your interested, here it is:
consciousness of a microbe

edit on 20-9-2010 by Thurisaz because: add url

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Thurisaz

Nothing can describe God honey, God is better, much, much better than that, trust me, we don't know HIm yet, he was is and will be, the Alpha and the Omega, the Everlasting. I love God, and believe His powers are mangnificent, he is invisible to human eyes, you may have a chance to see Him only with the eyes of your soul.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The atoms can be manipulated by changing its number or protons, electrons and neutrons, but this will react in a way that may harm anyone around and depending on the elements that are manipulated all toghether to achieve a purpose. The atom which is the center of existence of visible matter, it hasn't been proven yet whether is the main component of the invisible world too; however, atoms exist at their own pace and have many tasks. When they fail, life fails. Atoms and the DNA helix are essencial for life survival, development , understanding of the same, and futuristic analyzis of posible consequences to our most precious thing to take care of: our own human existence.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by MaryCoco

Your imput is very interesting! Enjoyed reading what you had to say...

top topics

join