It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have remote viewers ever remote viewed Earth to see if it is hollow?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Did any remote viewers on ATS ever remote view inner Earth and see if the Earth is hollow or not for sure? Sure, hollow Earth theory sounds silly but curiosity peaks.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Hey sphinx551, intriguing question, as is the practice of remote viewing itself. I found Ingo Swan's viewing of other planets interesting:www.remoteviewed.com...

I Googled remote viewing of inner Earth and found several links, so maybe start there. I don't know why we don't hear more about the development of these abilities, although there have been reports from some of the original and official viewers that the ability leaves one with psychological challenges.
I would imagine if once someone gains the ability, it can be detected and maybe discouraged or intentionally tainted from viewer's used by TPTB. Imagine if the practice was used as a method for bettering our world, TPTB would probably frown upon it, relinquishing them from some of their "designed destinies."

spec

[edit on 19-8-2010 by speculativeoptimist]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
In a nutshell, the answer to your question is no. Neither 'remote viewing' nor 'the hollow earth theory' are plausible concepts. They have absolutely no basis in reality.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

As much reality as any other topic on this site.

Whether you buy into or not, remote viewing 'stories' included individuals looking into underground facilities.

underground is underground?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No..Traveling through OOBE is possible but not remote viewing, You'd be in a different plane of consciousness.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hialtitude
reply to post by MMPI2

As much reality as any other topic on this site.

Whether you buy into or not, remote viewing 'stories' included individuals looking into underground facilities.

underground is underground?

If you go back and read the OP's original question, he/she is clearly referring to the 'hollow earth' premise (e.g., that involving aliens or otherworldly creatures living inside an earth without a core), not man-made underground structures. Underground structures/installations are not 'hollow earth'.

In either case, both remote viewing and hollow earth concepts are fictions created by people with difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. They are not real. The earth is not hollow. Aliens do not live inside it and fly spaceships out of a cave somewhere. Additionally, it is not possible for a person to magically project their perception and view things far away.

Furthermore, there are many more topics on this site that contain substantially more basis in reality than the hollow earth and remote viewing fantasies. For example, the BP oil spill was and is very real, as is the topic of questions about the murders of MLK, JFK, RFK.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Inner Earth ???

Why would I want to see a whole bunch of rocks and molten iron ??

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Not really the answers I was looking for (except for one). I could understand the Hollow Earth skepticism but remote viewing is a different matter. A bunch of skeptics about remote viewing posting here. What makes you so doubt remote viewing? Why do you think there is no such thing as remote viewing?

Thanks.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sphinx551]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sphinx551

Annoying bunch, aren't they? As yourself, I don't believe in the hollow Earth theory, but remote viewing itself is something else altogether. I tend to disbelieve it, but on the other hand, why did the CIA spend so much time and money on it?

I don't have any answers for you, but the question is legitamite and certainly is "out of the box". I like it.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Remote viewing has a pretty good track record, actually. The military experimented with it and it proved to be very successful. It was so successful the CIA began doing it, too. So remote viewing, in my opinion, is a legitimate area of study.

To answer the question, however, I've never seen or heard anyhing about remote viewing to see if the Earth was hollow. They've purportedly remote viewed other planets and civilizations. It wouldn't surprise me if they've looked for a hollow earth, as well.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

reply to post by MMPI2

In either case, both remote viewing and hollow earth concepts are fictions created by people with difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. They are not real.

You would have done well as an inquisitor in the 16th century - to arbitrarily label something as you have done without basis of full knowledge is as bad (or worse) than blindly believing as truth that same something in the absence of full knowledge.

Personally, I am a proponent of the remote viewing concept. Not in the customary way presented (use of arbitrary 'coordinates'), but I do accept the possibility of its existence. Perhaps more along the lines and related to astral projection or oobe. Still, that is simply my personal opinion and I present it as no more than such.

As to the OP: I do recall reading a claim of Inner Earth remote viewing a few months back, but did not find it credible enough (again, in my opinion) for filing away. While I do not recall the source - I'm sure it wasn't ATS - I do know the claims exist somewhere out there in cyberspace.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wonderer77

reply to post by MMPI2

In either case, both remote viewing and hollow earth concepts are fictions created by people with difficulty distinguishing fantasy from reality. They are not real.

You would have done well as an inquisitor in the 16th century - to arbitrarily label something as you have done without basis of full knowledge is as bad (or worse) than blindly believing as truth that same something in the absence of full knowledge.

Nevertheless, the notions of a hollow earth and remote viewing are completely without merit. I have labeled nothing, and my statement is not arbitrary: There is no legitimate evidence to support either, so no label is required.

And, yes, I do believe strongly in the principles of the scientific method. It is my duty as a thinking person.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

You disappoint. Just because YOU have not experienced something others (in great numbers) have, does not officially mean its not possible. =p

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
reply to post by MMPI2

You disappoint. Just because YOU have not experienced something others (in great numbers) have, does not officially mean its not possible. =p

You make a good point. I don't need to suffer from paranoid schizophrenia or mental retardation in order to truly know they exist.

Sorry to disappoint.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Sure, RV is not real, and the banks are run by honest people.

Did you even try it? You would be surprised at how easy it is.
But no, it's much more easy to keep ones mind closed, god forbid ones should actually make a informed decision about a subject or try it out.
You can ofcourse wait untill the science community, who get their funds from the gov, com out with proof.
I would not hold my breath.

Thanks for remaining the status quo

[edit on 21/8/10 by locster]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Remote Viewing is extrapolitive interpretation based on presented info, implicit and explicit.

Nothing more, nothing less.

The accuracy is dependent on one's experience and knowledge...

The term originated within the American Intelligence Communities over a half century ago...

That is all for now...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Try this:

Hollow Earth
Moderator: RV Professionals

www.rvcommunity.net...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
And this:

Life Inside Planet Earth
www.etfriends.com...