posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:49 PM
FRIGGEN RIGHTS THEY SHOULD,
1. the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, esp. for political purposes.
2. the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.
3. a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.
1. a person, usually a member of a group, who uses or advocates terrorism.
2. a person who terrorizes or frightens others.
3. (formerly) a member of a political group in russia aiming at the demoralization of the government by terror.
4. an agent or partisan of the revolutionary tribunal during the Reign of Terror in France.
5. of, pertaining to, or characteristic of terrorism or terrorists: terrorist tactics.
Now replace the word terrorist and terrorism with Hells Angels... hmm. sounds bang on to me, it sure would put some of these monkeys away longer than
what alot of them do.