It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones - Most hated source of information?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Adillin2012

Your not a thread killer that's my job

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Sure the Masters Of Conspiracy (MOC) want to keep the job all
to themselves and not let anyone to have a clue.

Alex might just happen on a clue.
Then the MOC will send out agents to stifle Alex.

Unfortunately Alex is not main stream media and works
outside the rule of the illuminati, seemingly, but is stilled
cornered without power.

And there is no way for Alex to even begin to bust up
the Tesla conspiracy that says alternate energy for us
is wind mills and sun panels.

Well it isn't and some have a few better ideas.

And wind mills or wind power gives food for thought if
you wish to research and bring up "The Man of La Mancha"
or "Don Quixote" along the lines that the English translation
was done by none other than Christopher Marlowe.

see pages here

under contents

cause he said so

Yes enjoy high level conversations with the Illuminati still using
state secret funded works passed off as from the Bard of Avon.
Pass out some Tesla secrets my way will ya bud.

Try that Alex.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5bd537eb9bc6.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/69faa052a763.png[/atsimg]

Honestly, it takes no brains to post an image on a message board based on text. Alex Jones has stated on his radio show several times about how he hates the Zionists. In fact, it was from him that I learned about this video:

The Jew-hater argument has been used almost as much as the money argument, and both are getting rather old.

[edit on 8/20/2010 by SonicInfinity]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SonicInfinity

Maybe you listen to a different Alex Jones.

The one I hear is always deflecting from Jews, he actually defends them and tells us to stop blaming and talking about Israel. Gee, how thoughtful of him. Look who wants to go to war.

Having him use the word Zionist once in a while really means nothing.

We call him Alex Skull and Bones Jones.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wise Man

Jew =/= Zionist

It is not Israel's fault that the world is the way it is, and not every man behind the scenes is Jewish in origin.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Look, whether or not you personally like Alex Jones is one thing. Just remember, if Alex is brought up in conversation with some casual friends, and you call him a nutjob, think of the light your casting on this information as well. Your instantly discrediting the whole truth movement to your casual friend by so easily brushing aside Alex Jones. The fact is he's one of the most recognizable faces in alternative media.

So whether you hate him or not, always recommend him and his documentaries to your friends and don't call him a psycho! Like it or not his films which are all over the net for free are among the highest of quality and contain valuable information. If they are smart enough, they will catch wind as well of whatever you don't like about Alex and hopefully you will begin steering your newly awakened friend down the right path.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity

Is there a conspiracy to shut down Alex Jones on ATS, regardless of the content he is presenting, or are there just some really butthurt and/or trolling individuals out there that like to bash Alex at every opportunity?

I don't like Alex Jones for some of the reasons you listed. Regardless of any information he might be supplying, he gives me a headache after about 1 minute of listening to him.

He always reminds me of the expression, "Don't shoot the messenger!" In his case though..........

While I would like nothing better than to give him the benefit of the doubt, I can't get passed HIM, for the life of me, to listen to a darn message he is trying to deliver.

His personality is so strong, that if dilutes anything of value he has to say.

While other people think he's a good attention grabber for the way he presents, I find the need to grab a barf bag!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeanius

Originally posted by jjkenobi
From my observations on ATS the most hated are

FOX News
Glenn Beck
Rush Limbaugh

Check back in 3 years and it'll change to whomever the most popular conservative voices are.

That's because these people, like Alex Jones, rarely have anything good to say.

Most of the time they are stroking their ego and making money instead.

Are you serious? Alex NEVER strokes his ego and often says he doesn't really like the position he's in. He doesn't like the attention he gets and doesn't like the fact he's the leader of the anti globalist movement. But he loves his family and his country so he keeps on going.

And he has nothing good to say? Yeah that's why hes linked to as top stories on the Drudge Report on a weekly basis.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Oh and to address the myth that Alex is in it for the money and is a millionaire etc. TOTAL BULL. The guy doesn't even have enough money to buy equipment for his new studio. Hell right now he has a buy 2 get 8 free DVD special. He's not even making money off that.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Is there a conspiracy to shut down Alex Jones on ATS, regardless of the content he is presenting, or are there just some really butthurt and/or trolling individuals out there that like to bash Alex at every opportunity?

There's no conspiracy... any negative feedback on Jones is the result of Jones' antics, which have probably cost him a lot of fans and left them with hard feelings.

When I started looking into these conspiracies, I would check in on Jones' site every now and then to see what he had posted. I never was a "fan" simply because the guy's been in the business so long that I feel much of his stuff is sensationalized to bring him in profit. Granted, what's more important is the message, not the messenger.....however....these situations came to light:

Alex is videotaped disrupting a peaceful protest for a cause he supports, angering the protesters who have to yell at him to lay off the bullhorn. He ignores them.

He pulls the Charlie Sheen/Barack Obama hoax

He appears on that lame Jesse Ventura show that is sensationalized to the point of being a farce, once again making conspiracies seem like they were created by crackpots and lunatics.

He thought it appropriate to use images of Obama's face painted white like the Joker to sell his merchandise....a very distasteful act with prejudicial undertones.

He's overdramatic, he blows things out of proportion, and frankly, I find his endless resource of "breaking conspiracy news" a little suspiciou

list]

I think what your witnessing here on ATS is the frustration of those who feel a little betrayed by this man...and for good reason.

My thing is, if Jones has some interesting news, I'm definitely not going to blow it off, but I am going to find other sources to confirm it because I have grown to distrust Jones myself.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

Are you serious? Alex NEVER strokes his ego and often says he doesn't really like the position he's in. He doesn't like the attention he gets and doesn't like the fact he's the leader of the anti globalist movement. But he loves his family and his country so he keeps on going.

You're hopelessly brainwashed, my friend. Alex's ego is the size of the continent of North America. "He doesn't like the fact he's the leader of the anti globalist movement".... please...I've heard enough...

I'm wondering if you're one of those loyal fans of Jones' who so frequently likes to reference the rest of the population as "sheeple," all the while not realizing you, yourself are a "sheeple," too....an Alex Jones "sheeple."

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ericsnow

The guy doesn't even have enough money to buy equipment for his new studio. Hell right now he has a buy 2 get 8 free DVD special. He's not even making money off that.

Hmm. Ladies and Gentlemen . . . we have a special guest today in our forums! Please welcome . . . ALEX JONES! (***applause***)

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow are two of the most useless voices in the media. They have absolutely no good qualities. They are not so much hated as they are reviled.

Alex Jones? I've only listened to him once or twice. He's not much more than an instigator, an incendiary, an alarmist, The Boy who Constantly Cried Wolf. There are actually people who live for sensationalism like that. He can hawk his products all day long, tho - that's his right.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Back when I was new to conspiracy theories I loved Alex Jones but then I found some of his old videos. The guy was saying NWO was around the corner back in the 90s as were many others decades before. It became clear to me that TPTB actually have no intention of switching into overt tyranny (since they already covertly run things with efficiency) and that what Alex does is fear mongering to make a buck. He makes it seem like everything and everyone is out to kill you and your family.

Many here on ATS also believe he's in with the Zionists or Jesuits or some other sinister group. I don't really give any credence to these claims, as far as I can tell AJ is just trying to make a living preying on people who believe these conspiracies... whether he actually believes them himself or not is another question...

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The march on Geraldo was momentous.
Was that a set up with Geraldo being outside next to the sidewalk.
And not having a demonstration release, gee can I get one.
Alex must know how things work yet people would stand on
corners with orange crate as stages at any time in the big apple.
What happened to old NY.

Then the devoted marchers he had with inside job tee shirts
going into 911 lower Manhattan land was as ground breaker.

Did Alex ever have Rosie O'Donnell after Loose Change got
side swiped from the airways by Bush in the rose garden.
He had to give the Illuminati a hard time after that.

We had our moments with Alex.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
ALEX JONES is part of the conspiracy. That is why we don't trust him. Also, he rants like a raving lunitik like the guy on the movie NETWORK. Yes, Alex Jones does give some good information, but he also leaves out a lot.

ALEX JONES is an Illuminati operative.
Ron Paul is a high level mason, so was his father.
David Icke is illuminati
Jesse Ventura is a high level mason. How do you think a WWF wrestler becomes governor?
The Tea Party Movement is organized by the illuminati (why else would it be so ineffective).
CoastToCoastAM is globalist
WWF wrestling was created by the illuminati
In fact all major sports associations were created by the illuminati as commissioners have been skull and bones, or shiners, or order of malta, or knights of columbus, or orangemen or Opus Dei, or whatever.
This website with the "Conspiracy Chicks" and the "Exorcism video" is run by the illuminati.

Bill Cooper I think was the real deal. He was fooled at first about the UFO's but when he learned that it was a hoax, he was assassinated. Bill Cooper hated ALex Jones and David Icke.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
these people are called HATERS

there are a lot of haters in this board

they want everything to be perfect, you cant be human, you need to be right every time

so, dont even bother trying to discuss with them

we need to take everything into consideration, its always good to see all perspectives, and thats all the truth you need to know ...

be careful, its possible that a hater gang will appear here and they will bore you to death

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I like Bill Cooper.

Alex Jones took the place of Bill Cooper leading up to his assassination.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonicInfinity
I've seen some negative resentment for Alex Jones rise over the past year or so. It has always existed, but now whenever somebody tries to link to infowars or prisonplanet as their source for news, you cannot go a single page without seeing a few people saying, "This might be news, but it's from Alex, so I'm not reading it", "Alex Jones is in it for the money", or, "Alex is a fear monger, nothing to discuss here, close the thread mods, and move on". However, when I see a link from FOX News or a tabloid site, people do what they should do and question the material being presented instead of derailing the thread with endless gab of the source that presented it.

Listen, i can wipe my butt with any negative statements about Alex Jones. I have followed the man enough to know and FEEL that potency within his words. He is a REAL person trying to help others. He has done what most of us wish we could do. He has made a career out of actuality and that is a very lucky road if you ask me.

I praise Alex Jones for his aggressive, (because that's how things get done) way of thinking. If he makes it through all of this, he will be one highly respected man amongst a lot of people.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join