It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Holy **** Great UFO Clip!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
What could this clip be? It looks similar to many UFOs, but when the cameraman zooms in you can really see great details. Click Here: p072.ezboard.com... For a video stream.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
why did the stream stop? is there more? where? who? when?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   
More importantly...what type of camera can zoom in THAT much on an object THAT far away?

I dont know but i smell a hoax

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaRAGE
More importantly...what type of camera can zoom in THAT much on an object THAT far away?

I dont know but i smell a hoax

My JVC can zoom 700x when on manual, but it is useless unless yo have it on a tripod...but , did that last frame not look kinda like a plasma ball?

Like this

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:34 AM
link   
yep it did ;P

except it had a green glow around the outside.

d1k

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Very nice clip, the zoom in is great, i have never seen any video like that before. Thanks very much.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:05 AM
link   
My opinion is that it's just camara bad focusing on a distant light with lots of digital zoom artifacts.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Yeah, it too dark to make out exactly what he is filming. Looks like a distant light of sorts, or even a star or something...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Yeah, another camera artifact. When will people realize that when you zoom to the nth degree, you will get a diffuse blob. Many other cameras have a diamond-shaped shutter opening that creates the typical blurry shape you see on many videos/stills. This one is just a point of light (probably Venus) that has been zoomed in out of focus. I could go out tonight and create hours worth of this type of video, but what a waste of time that would be!

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
yeah, the clip does look kind of questionable.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
amazing how many people fall for the out of focus zoom trick isnt it , i remember that (same out of focus pink blob shape anyway) being held as one of the best ufo evidence photos across the uk in news papers in about 2001

i believe the person who shot the video was offered quite an amount for it

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Really though as fun and entertaining all these vidios are, tuefully the only real proof is see is believing. Im not sayig its fake , but for me anything is a posible fake no matter how good it looks. The first hand experiance is the best proof of all.

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
it was a definate light in the sky but when it zoomed in - that object definately wasnt the shape of it

squint your eyes and look at street lamps to get the same effect , the dot in the sky was far too small for the digital focus to latch on to therefore creating a strange lense shaped out of focus object

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Still, it's just a light and it does not move. How do we determine it is not a hoax? The guy who filmed this thing, for example, how do you know he didn't mess with some effects on his computer or something like that?

Although, it is great to have "moving" footage, rather than still pictures. More believable that way, although, not necessarily real spaceships/objects etc.

Just like the Alien Autopsy movie. To get some of your friend and a dead alien isn't that hard, but to make them move and operate and etc, it takes more time, and more money. But even here, the Alien Autopsy was a fake even though it was a moving footage, that looked (mostly) real, if you don't mind the obvious mistakes they made...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This clip

www.ufo-planet.net...

looks very similar to the object shown here

www.100megsfree4.com...

which discusses a clip by Sharon Rowlands in Derbyshire England. This shows just a frame of the clip. October 2000 is the date I believe.

Is this image from the same clip, or is it the same object in two different clips?

The space shuttle sts-80 captured the same thing, on Dec 1, 1996.

www.qtm.net...

check out
groups.msn.com...
on the 1996 sts-75 mission

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Nice zoom of a star in the sky.

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Check out the this thread and look at the third photo down then stop the video right before it ends.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   
anyone know how to save this to disk??

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Go here for human life's most important ufo
onealclan0.tripod.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   

[edit on 21-6-2004 by MARTYB2K]

top topics