It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Dreadful Mess! Man made Crop Circles......

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I read through that whole article on Scribd about the scientists who found radiation in the crop circles. What they found was pretty compelling. It says they were about to publish their findings. However, just before publishing, they were given an “exclusive” look at the government lab’s raw data for some of the findings in their report. At first they were not allowed to see the data from the government lab. They also based a lot of their findings on the assumption that the government lab was handling the raw data in a reasonable manner. Then all of a sudden they get to look at the raw data and find that the government lab effed it all up? I find it questionable that this government lab all of a sudden gave them a look at the data right before they were about to publish breakthrough findings on crop circles. I mean doesn’t the government have an interest in covering this up? I would take the withdrawl of these scientists' findings with a grain of salt, but maybe that's just me...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
It seems to be a big joke, the aliens are trying to tell use something.
At some point with their big Alien brains, don't you think they would relize we, the humans don't get it.
Maybe the aleins should write them, (the humans), a note in english, and tell them they have to much plastic in their diet

These crop circles just don't work, it must be in the interpertation, anyone out there, read alien corp circle.

It' not that I don't think there are aliens, I just don't think they would waste their time with crop circles, and I want to see the crop circle sin the meadow of daffy dills, don't the aliens pratice in the meadow first.

An exact over head shot would disprove 99 percent of crop circle, it would be harder to disprove ones on hills or slops.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by googolplex

Why does it always have to resort to aliens? The point of the thread is that a lot of these crop circles appear to be impossible for man to create in the middle of the night, within a couple of hours, with no witnesses...ever, with current technology.

We don't have to immediately resort to aliens do we? It could be some technology that mainstream is unaware of, some kind of natural phenomenon, hell maybe its animals or bugs or some ancient race of crazy artistic hominids that scurry over the wheat and make designs. (Ok some of that is just ridiculous).

But why is it always about Man-made Vs. Alien-made?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

How exactly do you know that these so called perfect circles were made in less than 2 hours? Is there proof of a circle being formed in that time? I thought that ppl just say that. The truth is that no one really knows how long they take because no one sees them being made (except the makers and they claim that the more men they have the faster it gets done). That is why they're made in places where theres no one around. The farmer saying things like "It wasn't there yesterday" does not prove that it was made in 2 hours.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
In this case the "human" version er pretty rubbish. The "out-of-world" version looks good, but I have seen people do it as good. But it could be, that its "they" way to communicate. An advanced way, I must say. "They" probably think the same about the messages we put out....;o)

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Puresilence
reply to post by googolplex

Why does it always have to resort to aliens? The point of the thread is that a lot of these crop circles appear to be impossible for man to create in the middle of the night, within a couple of hours, with no witnesses...ever, with current technology.

We don't have to immediately resort to aliens do we? It could be some technology that mainstream is unaware of, some kind of natural phenomenon, hell maybe its animals or bugs or some ancient race of crazy artistic hominids that scurry over the wheat and make designs. (Ok some of that is just ridiculous).

But why is it always about Man-made Vs. Alien-made?

This does not make sence, unknow technology, and the cicle are not perfect, if they were measured exactly it would show they are not perfect and are indeed man made.

Wait a minute do I see the Golden Ratio in there, No I don't.

Those bugs didn't miss any geometry classes, now did they, it's the wind it blows. almost perfect circles.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Puresilence

They don't want the anunnaki to return and ruin their power trip ego's to be gone. They want people to keep on thinking there is nothing out there and that we are truly alone. I bet there are hundreds of files with close contacts and locked away some where or burned perhaps.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

People want this to be in the ATS skunk works for some reason. They want to keep on believing mankind is the strongest humanoids in the galaxy. LOL

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

People want this to be in the ATS skunk works for some reason. They want to keep on believing mankind is the strongest humanoids in the galaxy. LOL

They might aswell dream here as in bed!

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   
ok listen, there are differences between crop circles, I live in england and have been to crop circle sites, there are massive differences. MAN MADE crop circles have one big give away, which is the crop has just been trampled on, you can see the breaks in the stem, its unevenly spread out. from an air shot you can't see it, but from ground observation is easily spotted. OTHER CROP CIRCLES have the crop crisscrossed over lapping each other in perfect order, if you get there before other people you can see there are no breaks in the stem and it looks as if its been superheated at the nodes...MAN MADE crop circles do not have this... also there have been soil tests on many crop circles...MAN MADE crop circles on soil when tested it just soil. OTHER crop circles come back with little pieces of iron within the soil.

And answer this...In Canada 2008 a crop circle was found with a porcupine in the middle, the porcupine had no blood coming form it and was flattened and its hairs and spikes were arranged in the same layout as the crop. If this was man made the porcupine would have surely ran away ?

I have an open mind to all this and listen to all evidence so don't go saying I'm a full on believer because I'm not.

Im giving you only a little bit of evidence...to say every single crop circle is man made is ignorant...those people are scared..don't be, just be open to the fact that we might not be alone. Type 'David Willcock' in to youtube and watch his video before you reply to this.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join