It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Dreadful Mess! Man made Crop Circles......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It is only an "out of the box" issue because you are making it one though. Without the scientific community for the last thousand years, wouldn't the most day to day things we see everyday be considered out of the box? Like araura borealis? Like eclipses, or comets? CC are only out of the box to those who tightly keep the lid on said box.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

As far as this topic is concerned, it is conventional science that was sought after in order to show that crop circles were indeed significant.
The independent scientist concerned, Levengoode, used unconventional methods in investigating the matter.
These unconventional methods included assuming alot of things, inserting formula that would create anomalies and omitting data that was not favorable to the studies assumptions relating to cause.

If you want to trust "unconventional science" in relation to the crop circle topic, that would be the people who jump to conclusions, make information up to support assumptions and ignore information that disputes those assumptions, then I guess conventional science is not for you DC Dave.

Good luck mate.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by atlasastro

NO!! it certainly isn't for me ,, and it doesnt take you to remind me of it,,,

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

The people who keep the lid on it are the people im talking about!

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Fair enough. I am curious though, DCDave. Other than crop circles, what other factors have led you to dislike or distrust conventional science?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
9/11, Mars, hidden technology, free energy, the list goe's on an on!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

DC DAVE, I was not reminding you of what you don't prefer but what you do prefer. You don't prefer conventional science, I get it mate. You prefer People who assume things, make stuff up to support that and ignore things that don't support that, you prefer unconventional science, good for you mate.

Good Luck.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Well I certainly don't like the 9/11 stuff, but I am with you along the lines of free energy
. I just tend to separate the Gov from certain scientific aspects of daily life. They aren't always intertwined. There are many scientists who independantly do research and some who are privately funded to research unconventional subjects. I just think you may be limiting yourself if you completely cut yourself off from all conventional science. I respect your decision though. I do understand where you're coming from.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Julie Washington
Do you have links to verify these? According to Natgo, there was no mention that this was made in 2.5 hours. What is your source for that info.

The Circlemakers cite.

Also, I found this to be interesting:

Originally posted by Julie Washington

It appears the Dailymail article is a hoax.

The accusation that it is a hoax is based completely on anonymous, unsubstantiated hearsay. I suppose those who believe in the paranormal-source of crop-circles will create any number of lies to support their beliefs.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
So are you calling me a liar?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Are you joking? "all" man made crop circles are as bad as this!

Exactly. Which is why all of them are man-made.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Hears a perfect example of the difference between Man made Crop Circles an what i consider to be off Planet Circles,,,

Did you take geiger counter readings at the "man made" circles? Examine the cell structure of the grain? Perform any of the tests you usually would? What were the results? Can you use that data to prove they are man made?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Jupiter Crashes

Dont try to confuse the on lookers here! not all circles especially the great Cubism an Abstract Artistic Circles! repeat the crappy ones like here on the OP!
are the man made ...
Lee Patrick Hank's interview with Colin Andrews, the leading author-researcher on the crop field circle phenomenon.

Colin explains that many crop circle designs and the research data are often related to water and archeological sites and that there are many strange anomolies associated with real crop field circles that seem to have a significant effect on everyone who comes in contact with them.

Colin's message is that "We are carving out our reality with our thoughts" and that "Love is our security."

For more information, visit; www.newworldintegrations.com...

[edit on 20-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

From my Artistic mind an critical eyes! that is enough for me to tell whats a crappy man made cider drinking circle an the real thing!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
The "crap crop circle" is clearly by a few kids with some rope and a 2x4

the other one on page 1 I would venture to say someone is playing with large scale electromagnetic fields...far more professional and perfect..

This does not mean its alien in origin (one could speculate that thats the reason why it was made...disinfo along with testing..2 birds, 1 stone).

some crop circles are very pretty and impressive...some I really am stumped as to how they come, but my initial thinking whenever I see the supercomplex ones is not aliens did it, but rather what new forms of tech are we testing out

Of course, some are simply be a talented team...no special EM blasters required.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

What is the difference between a "man-made" crop-circle and a off-planet circle?

The answer is that off planet (alledgedly) leave measurable readings behind that can be both felt by your body, and seen on a detection unit, though Im not sure if its radiation or microwaves. The stalks also have nodules that form, they are bent over in the same spot, and what explains the people who see colorful lights shining in the night while these real crop circles are made. And why does the miliataries sometimes send choppers out to them?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Crop circles have become a beautiful form of art, I don't care whether it is alien or man made, it is beautiful and should be admired.

Except this one

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
the best argument that should be looked into is the geometrical pattern that are made. Some of these patterns are so intricate and perfect it is hard to believe anyone manually created these things by stepping on these grains. Regardless if its night or day i do not think it is possible for these patterns to be recreated and i challenge any crop circle artist to do so. They can't and they never will. It is done by a different mean, alien or not.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I don't think the "high quality" of some circles really proves anything. It could be aliens, it might not be, we have no real way of knowing, except for those where there is pretty solid proof of some being man made.

Even the circles makers could be taking responsibility for ones that other humans, or aliens made.

Here are a couple that I consider proven man made, as they were commissioned/made as advertising tools. They are not the greatest, sure, but they are pretty nice, the kind of thing not so long ago the circle fans would claim could not be done by a couple of guys.

I believe that humans can make any of the ones we have seen, with enough people, and enough practice. They seem to have been slowly rising in quality over the years, from the rather plain "mowing devil" from history, and the rather boring plain circles in the 70s. There seems to have been an explosion in quality since the 1990s, this all seems to fit well with a speculation of humans getting better with practice, and being able to share their techniques easier with access to the internet since the mid 1990s.

It's sometimes curious to me how people deny that humans could make these, when we know all the other amazing things humans can do. Like the examples of art posted earlier in this thread, and some technological things. Humans can create great things, and it often doesn't even take too many people, just a lot of practice.

[edit on 20/8/2010 by harpsounds]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I do not give a hoot WHO made them. I find them a beautiful way of using earth&country fields itself to create art.
I doubt the farmers feel the same way though..

[edit on 8/20/2010 by diakrite]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join