It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Dreadful Mess! Man made Crop Circles......

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
What makes all you people feel so entitled to think aliens would ever regard us as advanced? Why should they even bother sending us an advanced message?

If there are aliens that go around "leaving messages", then I'm sure they've been around to quite a few civilizations. They probably have a checklist of issues to consider in order to determine what level of message they should leave.

1. Endless Wars.. Check
2. Massive Poverty.. Check
3. Intense Corruption in Leadership... Check
4. Senseless and Brutal Crimes Every Minute... Check

Okay Prometheus, throw in a quick logo on those crops there to mark our progress. This populous is too barbaric to recognize any communications from us. Yeah, right there in those crops.. we'll mark it and file it in the "Not Quite There as a Civilization File".

[edit on 19-8-2010 by SyphonX]

link   

Originally posted by Jeanius
Show me a recent one that doesn't have perfect paths for the people to get in and out of the field unnoticed.

I've yet to see one.

Pssst! That is why they are found in England and not across the wide expanse of American wheat fields such in Kansas and Iowa.

But, I'm constantly amazed at the sophistication of most crop art. How are they laid you? On computers, of course. How are they physical laidout? How big of a crew, a bus load? Do they have special tools or merely wide boards and stamp the crop down? How long does it take to make an intricate art work? Surely, some take more than a night of darkness? If at dark, wouldn't night work require a bunch of artificial light, lanterns, etc.? Has anyone ever reported coming on to a bunch of people stamping out a crop art, day or night? The sophisticated designs which have increased in complexity over the years are really intriguing. If the work of mere humans, the layout of some are incredible intricate. Do they never make drastic errors in design or execution or "wipe out" the flawed work? Are flawed veresion immediately harvested the next day? Are flaw works, shall we say, somehow escape being "discovered?" What relationship, if any, is there between the art makers and the field's owners? Are tram lines used in all fields in England? Why are so many art works found in areas that rely on tourism?

Lastly, the village idiot would not be capable of creating or making such art so some artist or art designer needs to be involved with a trained crew. It is not just the boys from the local pub, perhaps a created "tradition" among a group from a nearby university?

As I've stated before, I've had UFO experiences. I'm not a skeptic or debunker. It is not my intention to savage crop art. Yet, over the years we have had people make claims about watching such art appear within minutes, hovering UFOs, one video has lights whirling around over an art work, etc.

So the question has been moved by those people from a possibility of the art being created by ETs to promoting the fact that such is actually the case. And I consider that an important step that should not be left unchallanged.

link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

ppl go through lots of work and late night planning for crop circles for the exact same reason as they do for graffiti. It's an entire underground world. Theyre being publicised and they take pride in their work. In some instances the artists do come forward and claim responsibility. I would think that the illegality of it make most reluctant to come forward. Thats common sense, not paranormal. If you spray painted a giant piece on a building or rail road car, would you come forward and claim responsibility?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Do prey-tell show me please. And no Dougie and Davie stuff please.
I want modern 2000-ish man-made proof please.

Doug and Dave is far more, and far stronger, evidence that men have been responsible for crop-circles than anything you have to support aliens making them.

You have nothing. Nothing at all. And yet you call yourself, pathetically, "enlightened". You are the epitome and embodiment of ignorance.

Wow. Where's the love?

I have to consider, people who reduce themselves to name-calling (especially when it wasn't toss their way to begin with) are negative, angry, unsophisticated, confused and lost souls.

I'm so done with you. You're so crossed off my Christmas list.

So there you have it kids! Doug and Dave wanna-bes simply used their high-stepping loping walk to create them all.

We can all put this to rest now. Thanks man!
~The End~

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

Helllo There!

What if crop circles on man made but from space some laserbeam from ISS......????Interesting to know where is the ISS at point of making a crop circle ....????

Peace,
E

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim
Of course, they could be just making it all up.

Except National Geographic filmed them creating this formation in 2004...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae13d0400d46.jpg[/atsimg]

It took three men five hours, with breaks to allow for filming, to create the formation.

This formation for the Daily Mail took just 2.5 hours...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/57ce4188766c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_AlienWow. Where's the love?

I have to consider, people who reduce themselves to name-calling (especially when it wasn't toss their way to begin with) are negative, angry, unsophisticated, confused and lost souls.

I'm so done with you. You're so crossed off my Christmas list.

So there you have it kids! Doug and Dave wanna-bes simply used their high-stepping loping walk to create them all.

We can all put this to rest now. Thanks man!
~The End~

You never did reply to this.

I suppose it was because it disagreed with your particular mindset.

And when it comes to insults does "negative, angry, unsophisticated, confused and lost souls" not constitute a rather large insult to someone who considers himself a rationalist?

Double standards if I've ever seen them and you should be ashamed of yourself!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

So say the person who considers themselves enlightened based on a position with no evidence, and calls others who disagree nonsensical.

An appeal to ridicule; yes, that is perhaps the best answer. We have plenty of evidence the people make crop-circles. The skilled artists of John Lundberg's crew are just one example. You have yet to produce anything that suggests aliens are behind it; yet you call yourself enlightened and the idea that men could be behind the circles "nonsense".

[edit on 19-8-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ekiusa

Helllo There!

What if crop circles on man made but from space some laserbeam from ISS......????Interesting to know where is the ISS at point of making a crop circle ....????

Peace,
E

Hello there!

Did you read this thread?

Laser beams BURN!!!!

They do not just fold wheat over on its side.

Kind regards,
Jim.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
If you spray painted a giant piece on a building or rail road car, would you come forward and claim responsibility?

You have to admire the graffiti artists who use trains as their medium. It's takes a lot of talent to be able to run that fast and paint well at the same time...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I love the crop circle posts on ATS... the non-believers are always so passionately convinced that there is nothing interesting about these formations and that it's just a form of art or graffiti.

I'm not hear to argue... I just think some of you need to do more home work before you comment. Below is a link that contains a lot of information about unexplained "crop circles". It's real info from real scientists that study these formations.

Quick lesson to the non-believers... it's very easy to tell a "fake" crop circle... when there is a true unexplained formation, the chemistry of the planet is changed... stems are bent at the plant's first node. but not broken..seeds become sterile... visit the link below if you want more info.

You can still believe they are not of ET origin so don't worry. But at least you will start thinking outside the box a little bit more. You will realize that is not people stomping out circles in the middle of the night with 2x4s and rope. If people are doing this, what kind of technology are they using to make these formations?

Someone made comment about the Mona Lisa... what if you found out that the Mona Lisa wasn't painted with a brush?

www.cropcircles.net...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   
So if it isn't aliens why does it have to be Doug and Dave? This argument is really silly. There are millions of others who could be doing it. Hell, they may even be using more sophisticated tools other than a board and rope. Did you ever consider that? There are no rules involved. They obviously use whatever gets the job done neater and most efficiently. They make tools beforehand depending on the dominant design features. By stating that it can only be Doug and Dave with a board is extremely telling that you just cannot accept the manmade answer.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf Eyes

Are you suggesting that we know crop circles are created by something not from Earth? To my knowlege that hasn't happened yet. So the Mona Lisa analogy stands. Crops are flattened. Anything that has more weight than the wheat or corn can be used. How is that at all "alien"?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf Eyes
it's very easy to tell a "fake" crop circle... when there is a true unexplained formation, the chemistry of the planet is changed... stems are bent at the plant's first node. but not broken..seeds become sterile... visit the link below if you want more info.

You can still believe they are not of ET origin so don't worry.

What about the above indicates that it is due to alien interference?

I'm curious about something, perhaps you can tell us. What happens when a crop is best at night, when there is more moisture, then the daylight evaporates said moisture.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by DoomsdayRex]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolf Eyes

Can JUST ONE of you Credulists reply to THIS?

I've asked three times now and none of you have answered!

This is a website where the creators of these designs show how they did it and swap ideas on how to do future designs.

They admit they did the circles! Acknowledge it and accept it!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   

I love the crop circle posts on ATS... the non-believers are always so passionately convinced that there is nothing interesting about these formations and that it's just a form of art or graffiti.

I'm not hear to argue... I just think some of you need to do more home work before you comment. Below is a link that contains a lot of information about unexplained "crop circles". It's real info from real scientists that study these formations.

Quick lesson to the non-believers... it's very easy to tell a "fake" crop circle... when there is a true unexplained formation, the chemistry of the planet is changed... stems are bent at the plant's first node. but not broken..seeds become sterile... visit the link below if you want more info.

You can still believe they are not of ET origin so don't worry. But at least you will start thinking outside the box a little bit more. You will realize that is not people stomping out circles in the middle of the night with 2x4s and rope. If people are doing this, what kind of technology are they using to make these formations?

Someone made comment about the Mona Lisa... what if you found out that the Mona Lisa wasn't painted with a brush?

www.cropcircles.net...

I always see claims that the chemistry is changed or that there are physiological changes to the plant... yet, where is the science? I see the claims but where is the scientific proof?

Saying something is scientifically proven doesn't make it scientifically proven... scientific method actually needs to be envoked and followed.

Evidence is all that anyone who is a skeptic is looking for. Show me the evidence (not opinion, evidence... not someone saying there is evidence, evidence) and then you will actually stand a chance at changing a mind.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Don't man-made crop circles break the stalk.

While the "others" bend them and they grow up back.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I heard that real crop circles make the crop more tasty and delicious, while man-made crop circles make the flavor flat and boring.

So tell me, would you rather eat a flat and boring crop circle or one that is tasty, delicious and full of crop circle goodness?!?!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

www.cropcircles.net...

I remember seeing a show where people claimed they could make crop circles without breaking the stalk.

1. They broke some of them.

2. The ones they bent didn't grow back

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slippery Jim

Originally posted by ekiusa

Helllo There!

Peace,
E

Hello there!

Did you read this thread?

Laser beams BURN!!!!

They do not just fold wheat over on its side.

Kind regards,
Jim.

This is the conspiracy site....!!!!

Deny Ignorance.....!!!!

Peace
e

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join