It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What a Dreadful Mess! Man made Crop Circles......

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Hears a perfect example of the difference between Man made Crop Circles an what i consider to be off Planet Circles,,,

[edit on 19-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Errr... what you have an example of is someone who is just starting out making crop circles and is a bit rubbish at it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Keep the excuses coming i like it!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DCDAVECLARKE
Hears a perfect example of the difference between Man made Crop Circles an what i consider to be off Planet Circles...

What is the difference between a "man-made" crop-circle and a off-planet circle?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

How do you know the other circle is an "off-planet" circle?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
None is ,,these are Man made!
What im saying is compared to the beautiful Circles we'v all come to admire every Summer!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by DCDAVECLARKE]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

How do you know the other circle is an "off-planet" circle?

He doesn't. He just believes it and can't handle the fact that some people have been doing it for years and have become very accomplished at it whereas others may have just tried their first attempt and it wasn't very good.

Oooooooooooh nooooooooo.... the good ones were made by aliens.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Slippery Jim] Grrr... spelling!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I tend to think that if ETs were coming here to deliver a message, they'd be a bit more into it than writing in our crops. C'mon, they can travel from who knows how far away, yet lack the ability to drop some sort of hologram device or something? Don't buy it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   

!

How do you know?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaysinn
I tend to think that if ETs were coming here to deliver a message, they'd be a bit more into it than writing in our crops. C'mon, they can travel from who knows how far away, yet lack the ability to drop some sort of hologram device or something? Don't buy it.

Exactly.

Imagine we develope the technology to travel to other inhabited planets. What would we do? Either make contact or decide we had better leave them to their own development?

Nah! Lets trample pretty pictures into their crops then leg-it before they found out who the culprit was.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Are you joking? "all" man made crop circles are as bad as this!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

!

How do you know?

You're right!!!!

We're being visited by rubbish aliens!!!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
dbl post

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Jeanius]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Show me a recent one that doesn't have perfect paths for the people to get in and out of the field unnoticed.

I've yet to see one.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Are you joking? "all" man made crop circles are as bad as this!

You seem to be missing the point. How do you know what is man-made and what is "off-planet"?

Not only that, how do you know an "off-planet" circle does not have another source? Wizards or faeries?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRexYou seem to be missing the point. How do you know what is man-made and what is "off-planet"?

Not only that, how do you know an "off-planet" circle does not have another source? Wizards or faeries?

Because he believes, DDR! He BELIEVES!

He doesn't need proof. He BELIEVES!

I will bet a million quid he has never seen an alien making one of these crop circles but he BELIEVES they did so he doesn't have to provide any proof.

Its just another example of the stupidity of The Credulous.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Slippery Jim]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
If you compare the Mona Lisa to a child's crayon drawing, does it mean that the Mona Lisa is from outer space?

Seems to me that the weaker drawing in both cases is just that. A weak drawing. Why should crop circles be different from anything else? Meaning with time and practice they get better. I do not see how a sloppy crop cirlce is indicative of aliens making the intricate, neat ones. To me it is drawing a flase dichotomy with the broadest of brushes. "The sloppy circle is manmade, therefore all sloppy circles are manmade and all the good ones are otherwordly. Because there is a sloppy manmade circle we can conclude that no man can create a good one." It's a horrible stretch to say the least.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by spinalremain]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by DCDAVECLARKE

You think? That's probably why they don't make it onto Lucy Mingles site or in Collin Anderson's books.

No doubt there are hoaxers. Obvious ones.

The problem is people think other people are making the elaborate ones too which is giving their fellow-man way too much credit.

You know, people always cry 'lemme see proof'? Well, show me one video (or stills) of people making these huge crop circles then. Provide proof please.

There's a HUGE difference between this:

and

this:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OK, I'm going to throw in my word here. It IS Man mad, BUT not by men, but by lasers made from men.... You might think I'm crazy, but my Brother has a laser engraving business in South Africa. Those things can cut through metal, engrave on all fabrics, and all shapes. I've seen it.

I believe this is done by WAY bigger lasers on satellites. Those "orbs" you see is from a laser beam. I've seen it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek
OK, I'm going to throw in my word here. It IS Man mad, BUT not by men, but by lasers made from men.... You might think I'm crazy, but my Brother has a laser engraving business in South Africa. Those things can cut through metal, engrave on all fabrics, and all shapes. I've seen it.

I believe this is done by WAY bigger lasers on satellites. Those "orbs" you see is from a laser beam. I've seen it.

Lasers don't "cut" they burn.

Now stop being silly.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join