It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man has been predicting future with %90 accuracy! (Iran's Future Predicted)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
He is wrong. According to himself he cant predict market forces. While his model should be able to predict politics.

I cant see how he can claim that when its obvious that market has a HUGE impact on politics. What he claims makes no sense.

However I do like the theory of how events are influenced, but to make you're lies believable you have to add bit of truth. He just made money.

[edit on 19/8/2010 by RizeorDie]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

TED presentation is at a high level, if you got to his website and read how he does it. You’ll be surprised how accurate the information will be since it’s based on current events and his formula creates a “potential” outcome with a high accuracy. He says, he can’t come up with a prediction for tomorrow with all new information, he requires many sources and it takes a while to get an “idea” of what it’s going to be. So far he’s been very accurate, what ever method he’s doing.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Here are some videos by Jeff Gates, showing how game theory may have influenced 9/11.

His reasoning makes sense to me.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   
He is "connected" I like how he starts it off with "what will Iran do" I wonder if his theorem would be the same if he asked "what will the USA do" Maybe his numbers can predict the future, but they certainly dont help him in seeing the past.

Personally i have a hard time watching TED after they advocated for the wonderful world of a chipped population. Who's side are they on? Non-bias? Sure...

I think that this is propaganda.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join