It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lessons from the "Manifestation Queen"... Ask Me

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Thank you Manifestation Queen for this selfless service to humanity. I dont get the point of naysayers about this thread as you are not selling a book. What could be negative about someone offering to help others?

With that being said, I'd say I have always had this idea but lack that focused mind to do anything about it. The sceptism about achieving success is simply overwhelming.

What I dont understand about this whole thing is whether there are people who achieved their success without the backing of the universe/God/ spirit. How does the spirit treat people who have enough and are wanting more? How about people who played Al Capone and became millionaires? This might sound stupid but I cant help asking.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Sylvie, though i have had experience with this. I want to ask, what is a effective way to get in a positive mood. I know music helps. But for those who's lives have been very hard on them it is a hard thing to get in that mind set sometimes. I know once your mood aligns it is easier to manifest. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
My girl friend has many experiences like this, manifestation of thoughts. Recently her and her husband were going to take a 3 month vacation across the country. The lady who was supposed to run her shop backed out at the last minute leaving my friend in quite the pickle.
She prayed saying that she wanted to find a solution for this problem and if the Universe could please open another door for her. At the same time she was picking out things for her store to renevate it a bit, looking for fixtures and what-not. As she rounded the corner of the warehouse she saw nothing but doors. Rows upon rows, hundreds of them. She needed to be more specific with what she needed. Telling the Univesr she 'needed' to find a solution to her problem in finding help with her shop. That's when I showed up and I'm now taking care of it while her and her man enjoy their well deserved trip.
I thought this was pretty neat. It's amazing how things work. She asked for a door and she got them. Guess the moral of it all is to be clear with what you're asking for, to be specific.

Kim

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhiteDevil013
This whole concept is basically "The Secret." You know, the best selling book they made into a movie?

If I were you (OP) I would write a book of your own. People seem to really like the idea that they will make all their dreams come true by shelling out $12.95 for a book that basically tells them to just stop whining and think positive....

It does work to some extent, Im not trying to be a naysayer.

Life WILL be easier for you, more productive, successful, if you always just keep a positive mindset and stay motivated to make stuff happen. Crying about bad stuff happening does nothing for you but bring you down mentally, spiritually, physically, and everything seems that much worse...

Its common sense really...I find it tragic that people have to pop pills to deal with life these days, instead of just staying motivated, working hard, and making stuff happen.

edit to add: Everything in my own life I have ever "set my sights on," I have obtained. So this concept really does work. People just have different priorities, and everyone wants to be "rich," but no one wants to make it their life focus, and devote all their time and energy to working hard and making it happen. People love to sit around and dream about all the nice materialistic things they will have when they "win the lottery," good luck with that endeavor by the way.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by WhiteDevil013]

Funny you should say that... I AM actually thinking of writing a book (and possibly doing workshops), but I find that I have a hard mind gathering my thoughts if I try to write something "serious." Writing in a setting like this, where I charge no one for anything and can just "write as I go," takes a lot of pressure off and, I'm hoping, will provide an easy way for me to create an outline without scaring myself.

But to relieve your worries: right here, right now, I'm not selling anything.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by toomanyknots

Often in my life i have had bad premonitions...
I would force myself to look closely at the feeling...
I believed this would stop it happening...and it did.

So i would agree with you on this.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by pro-all
Thank you Manifestation Queen for this selfless service to humanity. I dont get the point of naysayers about this thread as you are not selling a book. What could be negative about someone offering to help others?

Well, I'm not Mother Teresa and never pretended to be. As I said in my previous post, no, I'm not selling anything here, but I am thinking of writing a book... and honestly, I don't see what would be wrong with that. Some people make money building houses, filling out tax returns, or selling jewelry, some make money writing books. *shrug*

What I dont understand about this whole thing is whether there are people who achieved their success without the backing of the universe/God/ spirit. How does the spirit treat people who have enough and are wanting more? How about people who played Al Capone and became millionaires? This might sound stupid but I cant help asking.

You know, that's a good question. Here's my take on it: I'm working for an investment-related business and know quite a few wealthy people... and not one of them (that I know, at least) is perfectly happy. The richest guy I know, a multi-millionaire with homes in the most pristine places on Earth, is secretly very depressed and bored with life. He's an atheist (just to mention it), and he's seen everything, pretty much experienced everything, has visited almost every country on the globe... there's nothing left for him to do.

My personal thought on the Bible quote "The love of money is the root of all evil" (and yes, it's the LOVE of money, not money itself, as many people misquote it) is this: as soon as you have large amounts of money, you can't just let it sit under your mattress, you'll have to deal with it.

You have to constantly think about money -- how not to lose what you have, how to multiply it (in case you lose some due to inflation), how to invest it, and so forth. Pretty soon your whole thinking is dominated by money.

Then, of course, there's always the fear that your friends might only "like" you because you have money; that your poorer relatives and acquaintances will try to squeeze you for "loans" that will probably never be paid back, etc. So in the end you'll only surround yourself with other very rich people, so you can feel safe... but those may not really be the people who are good for you to be around.

Many rich people I know are very driven by the urge to make more, more, more money, and many of them work extremely hard, burning the candle on both ends. Others have become completely cynical and misanthropic -- they despise poor people who, they believe, are all lazy slackoffs who simply don't want to make an effort; they also despise middle class people who, they believe, could amount to much more with a little MORE effort and savvy. The wealthy people that I know are the least charitable and compassionate people I've ever seen... on the other hand, the ordinary, often rather poor people in my church give wherever they can to help others.

I don't envy the rich... sure sometimes it would be nice to have that extra bit of money, but the things that come with being rich... no thanks.

[Oops, just realized I didn't answer your question. In a nutshell, I think that if you focus your energy on something strongly enough -- which many people do who want to become rich -- you will most likely succeed... but it doesn't guarantee you a nice life, if you know what I mean. I'll rather stick with Spirit and go with the flow. ]

[edit on 20-8-2010 by sylvie]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
To add to the last post: You can manifest by trying to get in alignment with Spirit/the Universe, or, I'm sure you could manifest by learning advanced magic and summoning up spirits or demons to do your bidding.

The end result may be the same, but the consequences sure aren't. I hope that answers your question from before.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by TexasSailor
Sylvie, though i have had experience with this. I want to ask, what is a effective way to get in a positive mood. I know music helps. But for those who's lives have been very hard on them it is a hard thing to get in that mind set sometimes. I know once your mood aligns it is easier to manifest. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

It's really just practice, as weird as that sounds. Learn to become aware of your own thought processes, that endlessly babbling mind of yours. Realize how many times you're really in the past or in the future instead of the present.

Then, whenever you have a negative thought about your life, the world, others, or yourself, or when your thoughts drift to the past or future, say "STOP!" (I started out loud and then after a while did it only silently) and replace the negative thought immediately with a positive thought or just try to be in the present (the Here and Now, as we New Agers like to say
). After a few months, it becomes an automatic response.

Also, this is where the lesson about gratitude that I haven't written yet comes in: Actively count your blessings, write them down every evening before going to bed. What was good about your day?

Remember: You may not be rich, but you have your health. Or you don't have good health, but a very loving family. Or you don't have family, but a very exciting life. Everyone has something they can be grateful for.

I used to make up thank-you songs I'd sing in the shower, new lyrics put on well-known melodies. Every time you experience something beautiful and nice, thank God/Spirit for it... a stunning sunset, a pretty flower, a nice conversation, kindness from others, etc.

Happiness comes from within and has little to do with outer circumstances. I know crippled, sick, poor people that are totally upbeat and, as I said in the last post, rich people who are weary of life and bored to tears. It's really up to you.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demetre
My girl friend has many experiences like this, manifestation of thoughts. Recently her and her husband were going to take a 3 month vacation across the country. The lady who was supposed to run her shop backed out at the last minute leaving my friend in quite the pickle.
She prayed saying that she wanted to find a solution for this problem and if the Universe could please open another door for her. At the same time she was picking out things for her store to renevate it a bit, looking for fixtures and what-not. As she rounded the corner of the warehouse she saw nothing but doors. Rows upon rows, hundreds of them. She needed to be more specific with what she needed. Telling the Univesr she 'needed' to find a solution to her problem in finding help with her shop. That's when I showed up and I'm now taking care of it while her and her man enjoy their well deserved trip.
I thought this was pretty neat. It's amazing how things work. She asked for a door and she got them. Guess the moral of it all is to be clear with what you're asking for, to be specific.

Kim

*LOL* Yes, metaphors work in poetry but not in manifestation.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Well Sylvie...

You seem right on point. As you are aware of, there are going to be people who try to attack this post out of ignorance and pride. Although the information that you are presenting is 100% accurate, there are people with very dark things inside of them that will intentionally attack the truth because they are trying to protect the very system which enslaves them.

The more you try to free them, the more they will resist.

Namaste and Love to you eternal sister. You have the tenets, the wisdom, and the knowledge. Let all those who have connected into the Universe hear your words so that it will reverberate throughout the cosmos.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
How do you know the universe prohibits greed have you examine the possibilities or did just decided the universe hate a certain level of materialism for some reason?

For example is it ok to ask for a new car, but is asking for a yacht being greedy? What's the rationale behind that, all I see are subconscious and conscious limiting beliefs? Why do you think manifesting only work in situational instants that deals with bear essentials? Is manifesting about abundance?

Or do I have to wait for a millionaire to ask that question too? Because I have an desire to become a millionaire and start a successful business.

Great now you got me all hot and bother I'll have to ask my celeb friend on facebook. Thanks for your help, but I want to reach my full potential which being a millionaire comes into play.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pillaradder

The Universe doesn't prohibit greed, it will simply let your OWN greed consume you. You should never want anything in excess, because, for you to have an excess means that others must sacrifice, or suffer, for your greed. In other words, you throw things out of balance by asking for more than is needed. The imprint of greed itself is made from dark forces. Therefore, if you manifest from darkness, you also enslave yourself to that very force in order to attain what you want for a very limited period.

Ultimately, its up to you. However, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Namaste and Unconditional Love

[edit on 20-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
Well Sylvie...

You seem right on point. As you are aware of, there are going to be people who try to attack this post out of ignorance and pride. Although the information that you are presenting is 100% accurate, there are people with very dark things inside of them that will intentionally attack the truth because they are trying to protect the very system which enslaves them.

The more you try to free them, the more they will resist.

Namaste and Love to you eternal sister. You have the tenets, the wisdom, and the knowledge. Let all those who have connected into the Universe hear your words so that it will reverberate throughout the cosmos.

Thanks for making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsychoX42
reply to post by pillaradder

The Universe doesn't prohibit greed, it will simply let your OWN greed consume you. You should never want anything in excess, because, for you to have an excess means that others must sacrifice, or suffer, for your greed. In other words, you throw things out of balance by asking for more than is needed. The imprint of greed itself is made from dark forces. Therefore, if you manifest from darkness, you also enslave yourself to that very force in order to attain what you want for a very limited period.

Ultimately, its up to you. However, every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

Namaste and Unconditional Love

[edit on 20-8-2010 by PsychoX42]

I mostly agree with you, except that I don't think by being greedy, you take away from others... that's just buying into the concept of lack or scarcity again.

But yes, I believe that focusing solely on materialistic things will corrupt your spirit/soul. If you re-read the Bible quotes, for example, you'll see that they talk about God sustaining you and giving you everything you need... they don't talk about being greedy and wanting more and more. I think greed is its own punishment in the end. As they say, "It's easier for a camel to fit through a needle's eye than for a rich man to go to heaven" (paraphrased).

Now, you can say you don't believe in what the Bible says anyway. But you don't have to be a Christian to see a certain wisdom in those words. Greed is the opposite of generosity, in my book. And when the SHTF here, we'll all have to work together to get by... let's practice now, while we can, huh?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Wrong thread, sorry!

[edit on 8/20/2010 by regrowth]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

Although I understand that your trying to help people and I commend you for that , your words in your posts come across as though you are better than others, may I suggest re reading your posts over and over so that you can empathise with what I am writing and see for yourself how your ego has grown and manifested (quite often without realising) in to something that will be destructive further on down the line. Especially in regards to Tarot.

I have added you as a foe not because I am mean or nasty but so I can see how your posts and threads develop over the next few months.

Project much?

I have read many "Law of Attraction" or "Manifesting" Threads on this site. I do not think the OP has an ego problem at all.

The OP presented qualifications. She basically said, "I am really, really good at this, let me share with you what I know or some tips." I dont see any cause for some of the attacks or accusations of ego. It seems to me the OP is offering a service, writing a very practical little guide for manifesting, for free, for whomever wants it.

Personally, I think the criticism is unjustified. I have not for one moment felt as if I were being "talked down to." What wounds us or hurts us often says more about the wounds we already carry than it does about the person who bumps into those wounds inadvertently.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
OP I am suprised you can manifest anything with an EGO that big.

Unless I'm mistaken this quote looks as if this individual is sitting in Judgement. Wasn't there some esoteric universal law pertaining to judging others???

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
Hi Sylvie, great thread! I'm a total believer (pun intended), always have been.

There's one problem I have with this though. How can you manifest a "soul mate" without infringing on anothers free will? Seems to me no matter how you are wording it (or visualising it) you are still using coercion?

Regards...

Please allow me? A true "soul mate" cannot be found on Earth. Your "soul mate is just that, your true other half. You are alive, and if you are a man, she is on the other side. When she is alive, you will be there. Perhaps one day we can all be with our soul mates for good, but for now, we are separated. The best you can do on this plane is to find someone that can stand you, and life with you. find that, and you have found gold.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Perhaps.

Your spin on it is a first for me, however. Nowadays, the lore goes that it's your 'twin flame' that is your other half and you can indeed meet them here on Earth, and 'soul mates' can be people who are just very compatible with you, but not necessarily someone you'll end up with for life. We can have many 'soul mates', or so they say, that come into your life to teach you things.

Whether it's true or not, I have no flipping clue.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Hello ATS, I have been reading post for years and only felt compelled to join so I could post in this forum. I have never read a New Age books or studied this issue at all. All I have is my own life to go off of. To me it's soooo simple, and it's true. My whole life is a testament to this fact of existence.

Think about your life, What do you EXPECT to happen in your life?
That is exactly what you will get! Look at everyone you know, They live the life they expect, not what they say they want.

You have a complicated explanation for your expectations that justify and reinforce your expectations, but notice that they are still expectations.

The secret is to become able to expect something that has to logical reason to be. Faith is a great way to explain it. For religious people it provides a way to manifest reality without understanding how it works. It's genius really. But you don't have to be religious to take control of how everything plays out in your life.

Everything in your life was preceded by thought. Your parents thought about your existence and you are here. You think "My life sucks" and it does. Be mindful of your thoughts for they create reality. But you are not the only one doing this. Everyone is doing this at the same time so there is an interesting interaction between all the creators of reality.

Anyway, there it is, my first post on ATS

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join