It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perception of Kon-TROLL and the behavioral phenomena of belief

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
In this cycle of involution that man on terra has been experiencing, it would seem to most beings that reality has been hidden by a strange shadow of fiction.

One experiencing this reality needs not control any other conscious sentient beings, for the need to control others is fearful and egoic by nature. If others aren't willing to follow that who attempts to push an adgenda... why? Ask your self why would one not follow a being, or even a fictional entity such as a corporation (some people like to call them countries) who wishes to enact a state that does not allow a universal exchange of energy? More importantly, ask yourself why self-proclaimed patriotic subjects would defend a matrix that controls them, then you are on the path to discovering a vibrational understanding of the phenomena of belief. If one goes with the flow, observes, and acts as objectively as possible, that being will be in a process of working with the energy, towards universal and intelligent exchange. If one is trying to force and kon-troll others, either without their awareness or consent, then this most certainly is not universal or intelligent by nature.

If the secret to self-determination lies at the doors of perception, then it seems that to hate one's external experience is to hate one's internal experience (self). As above, so below. Within, without. If one senses that it must go against the program, the resistance must be intelligent, and not stained by egoic manipulation. Else one simply "adds fuel to the fire". One must question everything, especially its own thoughts (messages/data). Only then can one's ego become transparent enough to know the real.

Beliefs cast shadows. I still catch myself at least once a day, and when I do... I search inward, re-search for possible thought adjustment, deduce, decode, and find any options that I can to shatter belief systems that dominate my own mind, at least as my own energy, consciousness, will, and vibrational status permit me to do so. Often I realize only later in my experience of shadows that I have cast. I don't always go out of my way to illuminate shadows of the past (correct my past errors) when it comes to exchanges with others. However, when the opportunity presents itself, it can be a very healing experience, for all parties! It is important to constantly be testing one's own operating system and be as objective as possible. If your mind contains code (belief systems) that don't make sense, they can be re-written or just simply deleted. This is important to know.

Beliefs seem primarily to be polarities of "truths" and "lies" wrapped up in a program disquised by a plot of conditioning (which usually contains facts to help sell the belief system and its intended manipulations). Beliefs are tools used to produce articulate crowd control. They can manifest a version of reality which is useful for oppressors to establish a matrix of kon-troll over a collection of subjects. Beliefs seldom, if ever encompass the entire spectrum of fact (simply, what is) or rather the state of being as a singular configuration of the real. Beliefs help manifest a reality for those "kon-troll-ers" who need subjects to "believe" in order to support a reality that is convenient for those "in kon-troll" so the subjects can be used as a resource of energy. Yet, it doesn't seem to offer much but material bribery, soul experience, and ultimately mental domination for the subjects. When one stops believing, it can start knowing... then only then, can it begin to discover what real freedom is.

Very respectfully,
DeadRuby

[edit on 19-8-2010 by deadruby2006]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Hey deadruby, I agree with what you are saying and you laid it out nicely. Basically don't feed the trolls! Giving them our frustration only strengthens them thru vibration.
I like Robert Anton Wilson's take that belief can be a self prison, cutting one off from any potential changing/enlightening insight. He further postulates a "maybe logic," which makes sense to me.
Maybe Logic
Welcome to ats

spec

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by speculativeoptimist
Hey deadruby, I agree with what you are saying and you laid it out nicely. Basically don't feed the trolls! Giving them our frustration only strengthens them thru vibration.
I like Robert Anton Wilson's take that belief can be a self prison, cutting one off from any potential changing/enlightening insight. He further postulates a "maybe logic," which makes sense to me.
Maybe Logic
Welcome to ats

spec

Hi speculativeoptimist! Nice callsign

Bull's-eye! Don't feed the trolls. If they can get us out of center, then they can easily manipulate us as we ride the waves. Equilibrium is essential. I am just now beginning what you shared. Very interesting! Have never been introduced to the state of Robert Anton Wilson as far as I am aware

Thanks for the feedback spec. Take good care.

posted on Aug, 22 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

nice post deadruby! I like the way you word your take on things. I know that you have discovered the "reality of the law of polarity", through your own experience. Keep those articles coming, can't wait to read more!! Flag for you my friend!

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
reply to post by deadruby2006

Star and flag for a well-written and eloquently presented post. Fundamentally, I agree with your sentiments. From my own perspective there are two key concepts that I took on board some time ago and which have been helpful to me. The first is that in essence, we create our own reality. The second is that (contrary to commonly-held belief) there is no need to suffer in order to "progress" through experience. Those who embrace the oft-parroted "no pain, no gain" ethic are simply creating yet another layer or barrier of negativity (as it were) and denying themselves many opportunities on their own path to what they see as "enlightenment".

After all, where is it written as some kind of natural law that suffering is a requirement for advancement? The answer is that no such "law" exists: why then do so many live by it as if it were holy writ?

Part of creating our own reality involves setting aside this negative concept and replacing it with one more positive, namely to expect good (and only good) to result from our efforts. Granted, this not being a perfect world and we also being far from perfect, our expectations might not always be met, but far better to have a preconceived positive approach than go into anything with an almost Pavlovian-reflex negative expectation along the lines of "no pain, no gain".

Does this mean I am advocating "no joy, no gain"? No, not at all, for that is a trap in itself.

Thank you and best regards,

Mike

edit on 19/12/10 by JustMike because: One revision of a statement and typographical corrections.

top topics

join