It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intellerstellar Disclosure Video Released

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

TheMegaladon.....

Well, look at this, as just posted by Escamilla:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a516d46060ac.jpg[/atsimg]

www.youtube.com...

Escamilla certainly seems reluctant to debate any of his support of the appalling Walson, Kruse, etc...

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 21-8-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow! What a lunatic!

The guy is like an aggressive Greer! Where Greer preaches bogus love and peace looks like Hoaxy I-scam-you-all is going psycho.

I dread to think what he and his followers may do to that guy he is trying to hunt down!

Violent anal probing comes horribly to mind!!

That poor fella might need to borrow "Dr Reed's" magic wrist band and do a disappearing trick!

What a sorry state UFOlogy is in!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Well that just is as good as a written confession for me. He deleted my comments. He intends to market any UFO claim without investigation and end all discussion or challenge because he is a proven fraud. Just as Kruse and all the other hoaxes in his league of disinformation and scam. Only the lunatic fringe will embrace his series of hoaxes..After all it is all about the money not the TRUTH. His work is pure fiction with a blair witch/the fourth kind "this is a true story" twist to it.

It is strange that he wants credit card numbers and personal info to see his films? No it is part of the eSCAMilla criminal network agenda for he is a criminal of sorts. The poor fella that started this thread has been taken for a ride and may want to cancel that card before Escamilla adds a bunch of more charges to that credit card at some liquor&tobacco store in LA. The guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing and as dangerous as the Alison Kruse cult.. actually he is a member.

eSCAMilla refuses to make an honest living.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by torsion
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Wow! What a lunatic!

The guy is like an aggressive Greer! Where Greer preaches bogus love and peace looks like Hoaxy I-scam-you-all is going psycho.

I dread to think what he and his followers may do to that guy he is trying to hunt down!

Violent anal probing comes horribly to mind!!

That poor fella might need to borrow "Dr Reed's" magic wrist band and do a disappearing trick!

What a sorry state UFOlogy is in!

LOL well apparently he thinks im a woman?

This is how he talks to women? What a sweetheart and charmer he is. Says he is single in his status. Kind of like a hybrid Ike Turner/Billy Meir

A smooth talker what a catch .. maybe him and Alison should hook up heard she is single again. They are both heavy drinkers and have a poty mouth and hoax non stop from the hot tub. He can film all the rods he wants at Alisons while she films orbs & blinkies a match made is Hades.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by theMegaladon]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

isn't it against ATS rules to post personal email comms? How can the Mods allow this?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Ummm, these are Youtube notes sent to me and not personal emails. Jose does not know my email address. The notes are used as evidence to prove that Jose eSCAMilla is attacking those who dare debunk him & his minions. His motives are being brought forth for all to see. He worships the almighty dollar and that is sad for a supposed self anointed ambassador of Ufology.

[edit on 21-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

All right wise guy, why dont yea tell the rest of us what you think they are?

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You know, I did believe him for a second at first, but acting like that is not nice. I don't believe what he presents is true. And even if it was true, his behaviour won't lead to anything positive. I do believe however in the idea as plausable if properly investigated and thought out.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The bottom line here folks is that fools like Escamilla, geer and the legions of ignorant people that will even give them the benefit of a doubt wouldn't have to act in the ways depicted if their evidence even stood a CHANCE of being debated intelligently.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

I wouldn't put Escamilla, Hoagland and Greer into one sack. Greer and Hoagland have a sack of their own, above Escamilla.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
MOD NOTE:

Please stop posting personal communication to/from JE and posting the comments found on his YT channel that are instagated by members here.

This goes against ATS Terms and Conditions of Use

1d.) Cross-Posting: You will not cross-post content from other discussion boards (unless you receive advance permission from The Above Network, LLC). You will not post-by-proxy the material of banned members or other individuals who are not members, but have written a response to content within a thread on these forums.

2g.) Board Wars: You will not use these boards to organize "attacks" on other boards, blogs, or discussion groups, and similarly, you will not organize such attacks against this board. Doing so will result in removal of your post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Agreed!
Just the fact that Jose eSCAMilla refuses to admit that the History Channel debunked his RODS allow us all to peer into the genuine motives of the man in question. Now he is prancing around saying that the Discovery Channel set him up for failure by filming at night. Oh really Jose? It has been 2 years since you were debunked and where is your counter video to prove this allegation....HMMMMMMMMMMM? It seems that Jose is still supposedly trying to collect enough evidence to prove this supposed character assassination by the Discovery Channel.

If you ask me Jose has painted himself into a corner. He screams from the rafters that he was set up but he offers no possible explanation for the Discovery Channel's finding on the RODs matter.

OH JOSE, PLEASE GIVE IT A REST AND GO AWAY!

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

WTF? How come they left this on their site....

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD AND THE UFO COMMUNITY MUST BE INFORMED.

Jose eSCAMilla= SCAMMER

Let us return to the main topic of the thread....INTERSTALLAR

The gist of the story is that some regular Joe Schmo invented a new kind of telescope with parts from Home Depot that allow him to see father and clearer than even the Trillion dollar Hubble telescope in orbit. Need I remind you that in the video he boasts that this little home made kaleidoscope actually allows him to film crafts flying within the stars of Orion's Belt....OH COME ON!.......Does he not realize that Orion's Belt is 800 light years away and that we are seeing into the past. The light from those stars traveled 800 years to get to our eyes so it is unrealistic that he is filming a craft in that constellation in real time.....WHAT A LOAD OF BUNK!

[edit on 21-8-2010 by SeeingUFOzPA]

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
ATS Team:

It appears some people are jumping in with commentary without availing themselves of the facts.

Therefore, for convenience & interest I repeat:

Walson is a serial hoaxer, whose hoaxes are indicative of the relentlessly extremely poor quality material proferred by Escamilla.

You'll also find that Escamilla is trying to promote this video by all possible avenues that don't incur costs, such as your promotion of the film here on ATS.

You'll find this is the case because Escamilla lost his financial support for this film, when $300K was "pulled" because the financiers came to understand the extremely poor quality of the material in Escamilla's movie.

The "straw that broke the camel's back" was Escamilla's totally disingenuous support of the serial pest, the appalling Alison Kruse.

Here is the ATS thread wherein the Walson material was consigned to the hoax bin.

**HOAX** Found New Video- large Space Objects: F.A.S.T. **HOAX**

Here are Springer’s summary comments pertaining to Walson:

Springer's Comments On Walson:

This thread contains videos of what has been defined as satelites and stars being presented as huge "interstellar space craft" by using slow shutter speeds and moving the tripod holding the out of focus video camera.

The author, now banned from AboveTopSecret.com for hoaxing, has been asked several times to provide pristine exif data, present a fast shutter speed image taken seconds before or after capturing the "ships" or provide a clearer image of a known object as has been done by more than one of our members who have the same grade of telescope as the hoaxer.

Needless to say none of these things were provided and the author decried the request as an attempt to "control" him and stated he was leaving ATS forever,
just like 99% of all hoaxers usually do when they are caught.

Springer...

I note the most significant promoter of Walson was Escamilla, the well known hoaxer who supports such high profile & ridiculous hoaxes such as…..

Alison Kruse…..

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

And his own “rods” hoax…..

Should ”Rods” Threads Be Consigned To The Hoax Forum?

Here is a link to “Alien Casebook” wherein they summarise the Walson hoax.

aliencases.conforums.com...

You'll also find Escamilla is tangled up in the Maussan world of appalling hoaxes.

The Jaime Maussan Metepec Creature Confirmed as a Hoax

I also note the name that is "front & centre" of the video promotion, being none other then David Icke!

David Icke…..Ufology’s Worst Ambassador

Please let me know if you require further info regarding Walson, Escamilla, Icke, Kruse, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by FactFinder
reply to post by Silicis n Volvo

You are kidding right? Do you actually believe Orion's Belt is in our solar system?

Jeeeez!

haha ur right i had a moment of speakin before i thought...i got orions belt mixed up with the asteroid belt haha my mistake

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join