It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I have not read one response where why Sarah Palin was chosen to be McCain's running mate. I believe it was to water down that ticket in order to allow Obama/Biden to win. It was already pre-destined before the sham electorate college went to vote.
Obama went from being in the senate for two years, to becoming the world's most powerful leader. This is too obvious, but the sheeple do not see it.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I forgot to mention the sham election of 2004 where you had two members of Skull & Bones going for the presidency. Kerry vs. Bush. If no one saw that sham then you must be totally blind.
As a sidenote the ancestors of Geronimo still cannot retrieve his remains from the that secretive organization:

Lawsuit Over Geronimo's Remains

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

S & F for sure. Nice catch.

Having worked for our Uncle the majority of my life I can nod in on that one for sure. There are many you see walking the halls of the Pentagon, Capitol or Senate buildings when they are just starting out. Running errands and fetching meals for people. Then after a few years they leave. They then come back in some godly powerful position.

Seen it happen with three of them during my career. But great thread and appreciate you bringing this one out.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by alonzo730

Do you listen to Alex Jones and/or read infowars.com website yourself and form your own opinion? Or do you get your opinion from some other source?

Do you not see the NWO agenda that he has warned about for years unfolding before your eyes?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Lovely, another misleading headline. McNamara has proven himself unreliable and I see no proof thee accustation tn the title is true. Why people confuse evidene with speculation and conclusive proof is beyond me.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Not surprised, hope this documentary airs.

Also anyone find it strange how Tony Blair converted to a Catholic straight after retirement then vanished?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
reply to post by alonzo730

Do you listen to Alex Jones and/or read infowars.com website yourself and form your own opinion? Or do you get your opinion from some other source?

Can we form our opinions based on multiple sources? Because depending on Alex Jones is just as silly as believing everything the gov't tells us.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mothershipzeta

Amen,

Alex Jones' cortisol levels must be higher than the corruption at the whitehouse.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam

Amen,

Alex Jones' cortisol levels must be higher than the corruption at the whitehouse.

That's just made me pee my pants a little.

As for the sorry bunch that would be surprised / shocked or awed at the fact that this is the case. You'd probaly also be shocked at the fact that every US president has been a mason, except for two of them. I will let you guess which two those are. I will give you a hint that they didn't finish their terms. If you haven't realized that the powers that were needed a new flavor to sell their bull# - then you really just need to delete your ATS account and go back to the couch and continue watching Nick at Night and MSNBC. I don't say that to be a dick, but I am saying that because you are just in over your heads.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

No one has suggested depending on anyone.

An accusation was made concerning "disinfo agent."

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

It comes from prison planet which to me makes the entire article questionable. At the same time I am sure these presidents are made such for a reason.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamjesusphish
At the same time I am sure these presidents are made such for a reason.

On the one hand it's not true; on the other hand it's true? For good reason?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scope and a Beam
Not surprised, hope this documentary airs.

Also anyone find it strange how Tony Blair converted to a Catholic straight after retirement then vanished?

Nothing strange about it at all. You cannot at this time be a Roman Catholic, and be a British Prime minister. Rubbish stuff I know, and it's all by convention...no written constitution. There's "democracy" for you!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I have not faith in Mr Jones or his recording unless its from the counting crows..

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Back on topic - Obama = 42 degree Mason, nuff said.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hmmmm... Well, why didn't you expose George Bush Sr.'s somewhat minor role in the CIA as the HEAD OF THE CIA? Or is this thing solely pointed in one direction?

Being head of the CIA has some fringe benefits I would imagine, like becoming President? And then ensuring that your son (W) gets to be President even after losing the election?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
[edit on 20-8-2010 by randomname]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Hey OP, what's your issue with KG? and btw, yes the big Prez is a def shoe in for CIA/Mason/NWO/ leader. He's simply a perfect fit.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40
I forgot to mention the sham election of 2004 where you had two members of Skull & Bones going for the presidency. Kerry vs. Bush. If no one saw that sham then you must be totally blind.
Even my grandma knew that election was a sham. She is a lifelong democrat and once she saw that Bush-Kerry showdown approaching, said she wasn't voting because he was in the race to intentionally lose so Bush could win a 2nd term.

It's really pathetic what our system has turned into. It may have always been like this to a certain extent, but its just too obvious now. When 76 year old women can "see the light", its obvious they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 04:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

No i think he was working for THRUSH!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join