It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
The winner is not chosen before hand... The people have a vote... Rigged elections are not preferred... What's preferred is getting the people behind the preferred candidate. The real trick is, by the time it gets down to 1 Democrat and 1 Republican, they have both been vetted and approved.

At that point it's a good ol' fashion political game for the candidates to duke it out and for the people to decide...

With McCain vs Obama... TPTB let the people decide if they wanted more Bush rhetoric, patriotism, and fear, then they could choose McCain since he basically was the same flavor. Or if people wanted change, and something nicer, newer, more friendly, less fear, more hope... They can choose Obama... Either one has been approved for public consumption... Either way, the Neocon plan for multiple large theater wars continues.

It's a card trick where you might have one particular card pushed forward, but the genius in the trick is any card on the table will do.

The best you can hope for is a President who plays the game just enough to get approved for office, but then actually tries to change things for the better once he's in... basically a President on a suicide mission... like a JFK.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
The reality of America is the president has to be trusted with alot of secrets, given that it's not hard to imagine they vet there own people for leadership. Or the fact defense spending and exports play such a huge part of this country as well.

Given his abrupt change of tune on the CIA after getting into office they either have dirt on him or it was all just a ruse to play up to the people.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by circuitsports]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
not surprising at all in my opinion.
once a member of the 3 letter agencies
always a member.

i did hear tony Blair was Mi5 before he
became prime minister so same in this
country.

and Russia all presidents were ex KGB i suspect.
interesting none the less.

Vladimir Putin Was very high up in the FSB at the Aquarium. Possibility he still is

But you're right, it seems to be the "Natural selection" process to get to the top

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Gee wow you found a "big" cover up you want to know why they did it? to trick YOU haha we are ALL in on it together, everybody in the world EXECPT YOU, because your ugly.

Haha ok but honestly who cares if Obama had some CIA friends? Or knew he was going to win the election, would you want Jon McCain to win? an old white guy who has some grudges? or a respectible family man whos bringing change to america....long needed change.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I would just like to put my two cents in here... Doesn't mean anything, jut my opinion. I personally would like at least more one more source just to confirm this. Not saying it's not true, but lately, disinfo tends to rule. Seems like these days, any piece of crap info is taken as fact by most people. I believe that Obama may very well be a cog in the huge machine... but, really, I think he is only a cog, just as Bush was... I think we need good third party information to confirm this, and we just don't have that yet. Everyone should just calm down... Take a breath, and evaluate the information we are being given. I love conspiracies, hence why I am here... Just I don't see much here... I guess we shall see.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have a tendency to believe Alex Jones is an alarmist, dis-information agent working for the CIA. The whole idea is to put out as many conspiracy theories as possible and muddy the waters. After reading this, I really don't know what to believe.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by works4dhs

quite a coincidence; Clinton and Obama were both from fairly poor broken homes; both rocketed to political success; both ended up as left-wing presidents espousing globalism. Was 'somebody' grooming them, or is that the new template?

And let's not forget how Jimmy Carter's family's 'peanut farm' skyrocketed him to success in the most powerful position in the world.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ladyinwaiting

yeah, and that ol' rascal abraham lincoln was born in ye olde log cabin. no doubt a cia shill, too.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sorry...I wouldn't believe that BHO was involved with the CIA for a New York minute. The man is lazy, has no administrative skills, knows nothing (we have 57 states, people in Austria speak Austrian, etc.) and he can't speak without a teleprompter - even to a kindergarten class.

If that's the type of person the CIA is hiring, we're in deep doo-do.

It's pure BS.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Bush Sr. was involved back before the days of the JFK assasination and had a big role with the CIA before it was made known he was with the organization.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
For those out there that say "who cares, hes still the president,you owe him the respect, you are just mad"...blah blah blah

Something smacks you right across the face and you beg and plea for more because you are just that damned stupid.

If this guy kills 4 million people, you all will still be givin each other high fives and praising the ground he walks on.

Im ashamed of some of the responses on here, pattin each other on the back and starrin each other because this guy straight up lied about everything to get elected, and yet, you eat it up.

But..But..But...BUSH. Sad bunch a lot of you are.

OBAMA is a POS. End of Story. You give him your all, and he returns his graititude towards you with a big old "FU", and yet, you are still on this guys nuts like a christmas day squirel. Pathetic.

Maybe, just maybe, you can show just an ounce of outrage? Hell, what am I thinking?

OBAMA! OBAMA! OBAMA! *cries from the crowd* "WE LOVE YOU MJ! I mean BO!"

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
well just from seeing the headline all i can type is:

aaaaaaand why isn't this on the major news networks? wouldn't this be bigger than sliced bread? wouldn't ANY actual reporter LOVE to cover this story??? why does no one ever ask themselves these very simple questions whilst agreeing with the OP's thread????

But hey look if i'm wrong as i haven't been looking at the news past couple days...well then i stand corrected.

Just can't believe everything that is posted here as all the members here are just simple civilians that know zero (i mean this not in a negative way...talking in terms of facts) myself included...all we can do is either speculate, regurgitate another's opinion from some published book or magazine article, and generally just argue one another's POV....none of us can prove anything at all on any of these threads that begs conspiracy or alien tech or anything of that nature.

I'm almost certain if this is true it would be covered by every damn affiliate in the US alone.

This skeptic ONCE again remains unconvinced.....and believe me i wish it uis true as i can't stand that glad handing celebrity we call our President.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Don't think that this is anything new. Every President in the last 60 years has had strong ties to the military or civilian intelligence communities.

The shadow government runs the show and have for many years. They have their tentacles in every facet of industry, business, finance, entertainment and government.

I'd like to say to those just now waking up -- I and others tried to warn you years ago and you probably laughed. Some probably will continue to laugh, right up to the moment the barrel is pressed against their head.
I take no pleasure in saying: WE TOLD YOU SO!

Sleep well, Sheep.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by monkeySEEmonkeyDO

I remember watching TV here in Texas on senate election night in 2004. I thought it was very interesting that the Democratic party was already billing him as a rising leader in the organization, before he was even elected.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
reply to post by ModernAcademia

So, is Obama still loyal to this country having been a supposed CIA agent?
Or should we be asking about what the CIA is really all about? Or has he been turned, a double agent?

I mean in light of his recent work, it does not all fit a thoughly American agenda. And the last thing the CIA would have would be him as a Democrat!

I dare say, I'm confused!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Aliensun]

TBH, The CIA does claim to be operating in the best interests of the United States and alot of CIA agents probably have good intentions to serve their country and do the right thing.

But I thought it was been proven that the CIA was trafficking drugs into the U.S. to achieve its own ends.

It's pretty obvious that the CIA will whore itself out even to drug traffickers and drug lords if:

A) They can provide useful intel

and/or

B) These drug lords and traffickers use said illegally-obtained money to achieve goals that they share with the CIA.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
so im confused

Is Obama:

CIA
Muslim
Hitler
Or Satan?

Because he's been accused of all of them and more.

Please....straighten this out for me...because from where i stand, the stupid bull crap seems to never stop on this issue.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
the rabbit hole gets deeper, this needs to hit newstands everywhere. unfortunately, it probably will be swept under the carpet, but as a growing awareness of corruption spawns, we may just have a chance.

especially with the articles about his speeches being used to brainwash the masses, there just seems to be darker and darker things about our 'commander in chief.'

its almost like they created him and elected him just to see if society will catch on to whats going on...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by alonzo730
I have a tendency to believe Alex Jones is an alarmist, dis-information agent working for the CIA. The whole idea is to put out as many conspiracy theories as possible and muddy the waters. After reading this, I really don't know what to believe.

I agree. Alex Jones seems like one of those sleazy sales guys who tell you anything to get you to buy a piece of junk.

If you go on youtube watch the way Bill Cooper tears up Alex Jones' stories its actually quite sad.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
And, you think this is anything *new*?

Did you know that Dubbyah's father, Bush Senior, was the head of the CIA? Think that plays into anything at all?

So, anything involving Obama and the CIA is nothing new. It's from the same old playbook, *if* any of this conspiracy theory "evidence" is true.

I say if you hate him (Obama) just come out of the closet and tell the real reason why. Go ahead and blame him for *every* wrong and ill on the freaking PLANET and BEYOND, because at the end of the day, anyone focusing on this is willing to brand him as the ANTICHRIST.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's all Obama's fault!!! Ain't that freaking SO EASY?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD

Like many conspiracy theories, it's one of those things you just 'know' happens but it is always nice to get confirmation so you really KNOW it happens.

So true.

Bill Hicks, a man ahead of his time, was joking about this in the early 90s.

WARNING: foul language.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join