It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bombshell: Barack Obama conclusively outed as CIA creation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
wasn't George Bush Snr openly involved in the CIA? or am im totally wrong here? Im sure i heard he worked for the CIA either after, or more likely before he became president

He was the head of the CIA before he was president, but the fact that he denied then president Carter access to ufo documentation and public disclosure.....suggests that he had more power than the President of the US even as Head of the CIA. When he became President himself, it is highly likely that he would have secured his position as true leader of our country, Putin did the same in Russia. CIA Directors have ALL of the intelligence in the country they are serving and they know how to remain in control because they have the "whole picture" and most likely, are not subject to departmentalization. Intelligence.......knows all and is all. (regarding a country, that is)

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
I can't really say I am suprised by this post. The idea that someone with out very much experience could get elected to the highest office in the land has got to raise some questions.

One question which I have had for the past few election cycles is the qualifications of the opponents in the races.

Think back and see if I am the only one who has noticed something.

Take an over all look at George Ducakus.(ok I can't spell) How many points did he just conceed as election time got close. It was like he gave up.

Look at John Kerry. He did not try to defend his military record and just quit trying at the end and conceeded while he could have still won.

John McCain's record was that of a "hero" but could not have really stood the light of day if many things we now know had been brought out.

I may have made a few people angry, but if it will get you to wake up--GOOD.

I don't say any of this to attack the character of any of these people. I am just asking if there is a pattern showing here. And I am wondering who's pattern it may be.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

You have got Obama we have got the shallow Bilderberger puppet Cameron who I believe is an non-majority elected dictator instigating unmandated policy.

It is a sad state of affairs when we are no longer suprised that our leaders are not the ones pulling the strings.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This is why the formation of the CIA's predecessor, the OSS AND The Skull and Bones Society both hail from Yale University.

The CIA is our actual government, taking their orders from the Powers That Be.

As we already know, The President is merely a puppet to the wishes of the powers that be.

And Bush Senior was employed by the CIA and later became Director.
Also attended Yale AND was a member Skull and Bones, as did his son, as well as his father before him, also a Bonesman, Prescott.

Bush Jr. had followed his NWO orders, with 911, initiating the wars and Patriot Act,etc.

The perfect solution to all that Bush had done with the wars, and also what so many Americans were so worked up about.

There's your Problem....

Lo and behold, we get this guy from nowhere running for President, running on a platform of Change.

There's your Solution !

When I first saw this, I knew he was "Well Connected". And his platform of "Change" fit right into the Hegelian Dialectic of Problem,Reaction ....SOLUTION.

Especially when Ron Paul.... was so readily ostracized and characterized as the proverbial Odd Man Out.

There is much more to this story and what Obama actually did for the CIA in Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Why do you think that no many people ever recall seeing Obama on Campus during his college days ?

Looking at the bigger picture, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Obama wasn't the product of MK Ultra.

And finally, as long as Obama toes the line, with the Powers that Be, just as they are, as well as Bush & Cheney, he will remain untouchable.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I was hoping for something interesting, saw the prisonplanet link and just didn't bother.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I think this conspiracy might be true. It would take a miracle to have a president that was not tied to the CIA.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones is the person who got me started in to the whole conspiracy thing. 9/11 was the beginning of the end for me with having any kind of faith in our gov. I believe tho he is a fear monger and more about the money now.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Other Wayne Madsen "bombshells:"

In 2005, he wrote than an unidentified former CIA agent claimed that the USS Cole was actually hit by a Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine.

In 2006, he criticized the movie industry for indirectly causing suffering in Africa by promoting diamonds in movies like Breakfast At Tiffany's and Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.

In a 2008 ArabNews article, Madsen is quoted as suggesting that the criminal prosecution of New York State governor Eliot Spitzer was partly due to the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad.

Random neural firings are now "journalism."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Seriously who cares...Lets say that he was, not that I find this as any proof, he has tried to do more good then harm. The gop have been fighting silly things like health care and financial overhaul. So what I'm saying is even if he is a CIA plant, at least he is trying to do good. I don't understand how you can say you support the american people while cutting unemployment benefits.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

You think the scary things he warns about are unsubstantiated?

He does his homework and reports on it. People should investigate things as thoroughly as he does - and not shoot the messenger.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Really? Is anyone surprised? cmon that was deduced the second he was even a serious candidate. I mean his ethnicity and name gave that away quick. This " economic collapse" does kind of mirror what happened in Germany before Hitler. Even the players are kind of the same. But hey I am not against anyone getting power just against their actions against me to get it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedarktower
wasn't George Bush Snr openly involved in the CIA? or am im totally wrong here? Im sure i heard he worked for the CIA either after, or more likely before he became president

George Bush Sr. was "director" of the CIA and his phone number
was held by Barry Seal who was involved in the Mena Arkanasas
drug smuggling aspect of Iran Contra.

en.wikipedia.org...

The rabbit hole goes very deep indeed.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Wayne Madsen on the RT news network on this subject.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Sorry, but if there are "CIA files" conclusively proving all of this, why doesn't he share them, instead of his pointless commentary? All I see in that link is moronic speculation paraded as "fact". Worthless.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

In 2005, he wrote than an unidentified former CIA agent claimed that the USS Cole was actually hit by a Popeye cruise missile launched from an Israeli Dolphin-class submarine.

In 2006, he criticized the movie industry for indirectly causing suffering in Africa by promoting diamonds in movies like Breakfast At Tiffany's and Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend.

In a 2008 ArabNews article, Madsen is quoted as suggesting that the criminal prosecution of New York State governor Eliot Spitzer was partly due to the Israeli intelligence agency Mossad.

Usually when you make comments that criticize the claims of others, it helps to offer at least a shred of evidence that those claims are false!

You would have us deny that Mossad has a hand in various branches of US policy? And you're calling HIM a nut? Oh the irony.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Originally posted by mothershipzeta

Usually when you make comments that criticize the claims of others, it helps to offer at least a shred of evidence that those claims are false!

You would have us deny that Mossad has a hand in various branches of US policy? And you're calling HIM a nut? Oh the irony.

You would have us stupidly (dare I say... ignorantly?) accept nonsense, uncorroborated claims, clearly made up on the spot by a mad man as truth? I'm sure you think Glenn Beck is a genius, too.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

This info does not shock me.If you look back into most of the past presidents they all in one way or another had a connection to the CIA.I actually just finished reading an address Obama did to the CIA from the white house website.Its a bit long.
www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I would believe the flip flop that Wayne Madsen is a CIA creation

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join