It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly 1 in 5 Americans Thinks Obama Is Muslim, Survey Shows

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Skid Mark

so my psychic skills are improving! sorry skid, at least we know were on the same page of getting this information out there.

posted on Aug, 30 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
"The facts are the facts," said Mr Obama, who is a Christian.

In an interview broadcast on NBC 'Nightly News', the president blamed the confusion over his religious beliefs on "a network of misinformation that in a new media era can get churned out there constantly".

A poll released earlier this month by the non-partisan Pew Research Centre showed that 18% of people believe Obama is Muslim.

That was up from 11% who said so in March 2009. Just 34% said Mr Obama is Christian, down from 48% who said so last year.

"I'm not gonna be worrying too much about whatever rumours are floating on out there," Mr Obama said. "If I spend all my time chasing after that, then I wouldn't get much done."

Asked about persistent accusations that he was not born in the United States, the president responded: "I can't spend all my time with my birth certificate plastered on my forehead."

source news.eircom.net...

I find it very odd that he is addressing these ssues in an interview. THey are so ridiculous that they should just be ignored. However, by addressing them in an interview the Pres seems threatened by these allegations and has to address them.

I am outside the US and I just get the impression that nobody is listening to anything this man is saying. Its like eveybody knows he has no power at all.

I think that appearence on the womens chatshow was the finish of him.

<< 3  4  5   >>

join