It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zombies existed 48 million years ago!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
This is a really great article. A while back I started a thread of animal and bug mind control. These creatures are so amazing to study when their minds are under control. They are like little machines.

www.theepochtimes.com...

"Zombie ants," or rather the parasitic fungus that transforms carpenter ants into "zombies," existed as far back as 48 million years ago, scientists have discovered. Evidence of the parasites was found on a fossilized leaf that grew in the Messel Pit, located in Germany, and was discovered by the University of Exeter's Dr. David P. Hughes, who studies parasites that can take over the minds of their hosts

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Your title of your post should read: "Zombie Ants' Controlled by Parasite Existed 46 Million Years Ago'" NOT: Zombies existed 48 million years ago!

Misleading to say the least.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Since this is proven scientific fact why is it on ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

I have no idea! I enjoy Romantic_Rebel's post's.... Good poster here on ATS, and recently we've had an a exchange of ideas. We keep it civil... I Like it that way... I hope they do too

(I don't know if the poster is Male or Female, hence my post)

[edit on 19-8-2010 by TortoiseKweek]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
since it's proven to be a possibility through fungus,
who wants to bet that someone will try to re-engineer this fungus and re-introduce it for humans?

then we'd have real zombie hunts! what fun......

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
Since this is proven scientific fact why is it on ATS

Since when have we not been able to post about or discuss scientific facts on ATS?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

I'm just saying whats the point anybody who has watched the discovery channel in the last 10 years knows about this, whats the point of sensationalizing something as if its some new breakthrough in history and science.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by FrancoUn-American
reply to post by Argyll

I'm just saying whats the point anybody who has watched the discovery channel in the last 10 years knows about this, whats the point of sensationalizing something as if its some new breakthrough in history and science.

I watch the discovery channel and I didn't know about this.

So you reckon that discovery were reporting this 10 years ago?.......really I'm genuinely interested, because I thought this was a new find

top topics

join