It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??? Imminent strike by Israel against the Iranian military and nuclear infrastructure ???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
From a two second glance at the that site ,i would say its BS, just that spinning logo looked to much like a flying saucer.Just a hunch.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Good Idea!! I didn't think to look up the domain name information. I am now up to about 99.44% sure this is fake.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
I don't mean to flood this thread with multiple posts but this link has a connection to Blackwater:

Link

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Have you guys had a look at their "older entries"? This looks like an amateur site at best!

Their animations and such are tacky as can be. Again, not something to judge them on but I mean really..... C'mon.

The "warning" flashing lights etc.... looks really amateur to me :/

"GRIFFITH COLSON INTELLIGENCE SERVICE RECEIVED EXCLUSIVE INTEL ON THIS MATTER FROM WHAT IT’S INFORMATION STATION IS CALLING AN ‘UNDISCLOSED SOURCE’ STATING THAT A MASSIVE ATTACK ON U.S. CYBER INTERESTS COULD BE PLANNED. THE ACCURACY RATIO WAS GIVEN AT BETWEEN 75% AND 80%. THIS INTELLIGENCE WAS RECEIVED AT APPROX. 2:57PM PST BY GCIS AND AT 6:21PM PST THE DIRECTOR OF GRIFFITH COLSON INTELLIGENCE SERVICED ORDERED THE SITUATION ROOM ACTIVATED TO MONITOR THIS SPECIFIC SERIES OF EVENTS. -GCIS SITUATION ROOM"

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Nomad451]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

That wasn't the "CEO" with "the Terminator", rather they are just saying they had a presence at that rally. I see what it is now. It's just some make-believe organization for pro-Israeli activists to pretend like they are spies. It's not real, even though they think they are. It's certainly not a government contractor, nor does it have trained and professional employees or employees at all. Instead, it has a bunch of volunteers pretending to be agents.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Looks to me like a husband and wife playing at being Spies/Private Investigators/Media personalities/photographers/models. Their news page is littered with pictures of the guys wife, interviews from what appears to be their own magazine, and possibly a public broadcasting TV show.

Personally I like that they “monitored the shuttle Atlantis launch” from their “security control room”… Yeah I watched the shuttle launch on my living room TV as well.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Hahaha thats pretty hilarious! I'd say they have heard John Bolton on the telly saying Israel has 3 days blah blah...

I bet they thought they'd jump right in their and pretend they have some info.
Pretty lame

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I agree! This site is a joke. It has many misspellings, which a pro site would not have. Let's also not forget that they have a GIFT SHOP!

I think it's safe to say this is BS.

Edit to add: Artchix magazine is owned by Griffith media....hmmmm

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Here's a quote from the "Press Room" page:

“We constantly test ourselves”, says Sara Bauer, spokesperson for GCIS, “We are preparing to activate several drills to test our capabilities and not a single member of our team knows when that will be. Only the director and his assistant know. The drills will repeat themselves when we least expect it”.

The drills Bauer mentions involve a scenario like the one we outlined above. The Situation Room is activated with a mock emergency or crisis and the plan is launched.

The vision to use new Internet technologies and applications for security purposes just entered a new era. With the marriage of GCIS and Griffith Corp, the latest acquisition of The Bramford Times has just sweetened the honeymoon. But the honeymoon can’t last forever and as it draws to a close the real work is just getting started.

-Reported by Dallas Bianchi, Editor, ArtChix Magazine

griffithcorp.com...

Looks like a mock alert.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Lol, when sleuthing even more, this is starting to feel more and more like a James Bond movie...

I googled the site and found an address called griffithcorp.com. With the following extract from the homepage...

The Griffith Corporation also operates Griffith Colson Intelligence Service (GCIS) and it's Machaseh Security Service (MSS) unit. MSS is the Israeli intelligence communications
and security unit of GCIS.

I conducted a whois of the site and came up with the following registrants details registered by one Bourque, Alysyn:

Alysyn Ayrica Enterprises
332 S. Pennsylvania Ave.
Glendora, California 91741
United States

On a google of the name, Alysyn Bourque, I came across this poem written by the apparent CEO of this Griffith Corp? www.prose-n-poetry.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Oh, by the way, the poem is in fact written by one Alysyn Ayrica Bourque from the looks of the fictitious Alysyn Ayrica Enterprises.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

how are you not on my friends list?

must have been a computer glitch, i'll fix that.

thanks for sharing. there are some blatent statements made in some of the stuff i'm reading about this "company", including conflicting information of who holds what position at the company.

but, mispellings & other tools to are utilized to misdirect.

seriously, if you start reading something that is annoying to look at, and has mispellings, and sub-professional graphics, and doesn't seem to make alot of sense (common sense) as a web site when you are looking at it, then something is probably fishy, maybe.

these are methods of disinformation, deflection, and misinformation tactics.

are they not?

at any rate it may be bogus.

but, selfless plug there is a more legitimate and validated thread (with source) making a public statement that Israel has 8 days to react to Iran, here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

and, yes, i did share the information with that thread also.

may be bogus, i admit.

FYI, anybody that bothered spending any time at all in this thread, i'm handing out stars for every post.

thanks guys & gals for all the input,
et

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

That wasn't the "CEO" with "the Terminator", rather they are just saying they had a presence at that rally. I see what it is now. It's just some make-believe organization for pro-Israeli activists to pretend like they are spies. It's not real, even though they think they are. It's certainly not a government contractor, nor does it have trained and professional employees or employees at all. Instead, it has a bunch of volunteers pretending to be agents.

--airspoon

i'm only 99.5% sure you may be correct.

it's that .5 percent that gets me almost every time!

after i "retired" from the usaf last year, i received what is called a "214" which is pretty much a summary of a service members entire service records, awards, achievements, medals, training, deployments, etc....

and what did i learn my government (you guys, too) did with my information, everything about my service, and even my dna?

all information gathered about me in my entire service was also given to a very well known companies' "information technologies".

what does Lockheed Martin need with every service member's dna and all service records? why does a company get to know everything about every service member? what are they doing with this information?

none of that information was on my "214".

but, my 214 did state all information regarding my service was sent (duplicate) to LM's IT.

and i think they are "legit"
www.lockheedmartin.com...

so, i thought i would share this tidbit of info with you guys, so as to not have wasted your time for having spent any time here at all if this other GCIS is total bogus.

thanks again everyone for the replies,
et

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

griffithcolsonintelligenceservice.us...

keep ATS fun,
et

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

Hey there Esoteric Teacher your not having fun with us are you ? The situation room link border looks very similar to the edge of you avatar . Are you possibly promoting this site by any chance ? Just asking .

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Personally, Electronic commerce and marketing is my bread and butter (job). I have created numerous websites and work for hotels (do e -marketing) as well. so i consider myself to have fairly (although limited) experience in these kinds of things

Couple of things i can say about griffithcolsonintelligenceservice.us :

A serious, important and prosperous company would never plaster their website with advertisements, except it is in the marketing and ad branch like newspaper for example. I can't think of one serious intelligence think tank website with ads on its page. It would just turn away the important customers such as government and official agencies. GCI does this obviously and a lot of ads and low quality ads on top of it.

The sole purpose of this website is to generate money via advertisements. Their product which they offer free of charge is Intelligence articles, which seem to be either fabricated or taken from other MSM sources.

I have to say, it is actually a good idea of the web site creator to run this BS on his website, in order to attract as much traffic as possible (Edit: with a lot of fancy graphics/ 3 d animations/ flash animations )

More traffic/ visitor numbers = more advertisement hits = more money.

How to get more traffic? Give out interesting information or services for free

[edit on 19-8-2010 by nagabonar]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
Have you guys had a look at their "older entries"? This looks like an amateur site at best!

Their animations and such are tacky as can be. Again, not something to judge them on but I mean really..... C'mon.

The "warning" flashing lights etc.... looks really amateur to me :/

"GRIFFITH COLSON INTELLIGENCE SERVICE RECEIVED EXCLUSIVE INTEL ON THIS MATTER FROM WHAT IT’S INFORMATION STATION IS CALLING AN ‘UNDISCLOSED SOURCE’ STATING THAT A MASSIVE ATTACK ON U.S. CYBER INTERESTS COULD BE PLANNED. THE ACCURACY RATIO WAS GIVEN AT BETWEEN 75% AND 80%. THIS INTELLIGENCE WAS RECEIVED AT APPROX. 2:57PM PST BY GCIS AND AT 6:21PM PST THE DIRECTOR OF GRIFFITH COLSON INTELLIGENCE SERVICED ORDERED THE SITUATION ROOM ACTIVATED TO MONITOR THIS SPECIFIC SERIES OF EVENTS. -GCIS SITUATION ROOM"

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Nomad451]

I stopped reading the warning you posted when they used "IT'S" instead of "ITS." If they are real, they are too incompetent to take seriously.

I don't care when posters on a messageboard make basic grammar errors (I do it myself frequently), but any "company" that is supposed to be involved in "intelligence" and can't cope with basic grammar deserves the facepalm treatment at best.

[edit on 8/19/10 by silent thunder]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

no i am not promoting this site. not even sure what services (if any) this site provides.

but, you are correct about their border resembling the edge of my avatar.

to my knowledge, i have no affiliation with these people ... beyond the (allegedly) 99.7+% of the same dna we share.

no, i'm not playing with ya. i'd wait till April Fool's and hope the mods don't T&C my post.

thanks,
et

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

thank you very much for your professional analysis.

more than likely you may be correct.

in a day or so, unless i have reason otherwise, i'm going to ask a mod to either close this thread, lock it up, or throw it into to [HOAX] forum.

however, there was one thing in your post that sparked a thought i think i might share.

something you mentioned reminded me of when European powers and allies transmitted secret messages with eachother by one means only for weeks at a time.

the news papers. they/we encoded the news papers, crossword puzzles and other sections as well, with information (orders) for field agents, spies, and the like.

thanks again
for your input on this matter.

have a great ATS day,
et

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I sent this link to a couple friends... and now, frankly I am embarrassed. Wish I could snatch them emails back.

I looked at this guys video of his Private Eye and Spy museum...
after looking at the vid it seems cheesy, compared to who the site initially purports to be...

For all I know, this is a specialty Pawn Shop self=promoting...

Then there is the possibility that this is a collage of, parts maybe from more than one site? do they call it 'hot-linking'?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
These GCIS people remind me of the "American Police Force" company who caused such a flap in Montana a while back. They had a storefront somewhere in California, too.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join