It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

??? Imminent strike by Israel against the Iranian military and nuclear infrastructure ???

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
i don't make it a habit of posting new threads when the information available about a subject is limited.

this thread, due to time constraints, is being introduced here in this forum because i simply do not know how credible the information is.

i have reviewed the link, and some of the terminology seems to me to be legit.

this was introduced (recently) by a new member in their introduction thread.

after the troop movements in Iraq, and Kuwait, as well as other regions surrounding Iran today, i am giving this some attention.

here is a link to the short intro by the new member:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

here is what seems to me to resemble an information technologies, national securities connected contractor site link, claiming Israel's going to do something about Iran, possibly within hours:
griffithcolsonintelligenceservice.us...

if this turns out to be a hoax, i apologize, which is why i am posting it in this forum.

perhaps there are those here more versed in what this company is about than i am.

i'm still looking into it.

keep ATS fun,
et

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I saw that Griffith Colson Intelligence Service link in a new members introduction. Spooky stuff.

Newbie, with some info
by Malazan

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
i'm thinking this company is legit, but i have beened fooled before.

here is some more info on the company providing the info:
griffithcolsonintelligenceservice.us...

GCIS is a leading provider of security and intelligence communications services in the United States and around the world. GCIS provides constant intelligence and counter-terrorism reports, live feeds and daily briefings on national security, law enforcement and global security with specific concentration on the threat of terrorism. GCIS established Machaseh Security service, a special branch and unit of GCIS for specific focus on the security of the Jewish community living in the United States and those with families and friends in Israel. Machaseh Security Service (MSS) in an elite unit of Griffith Colson Intelligence Service.

Our operations, while based in the United States, are truly global. Our services have intelligence focus in Canada, United Kingdom, Israel and Wales. Our communications services provide national security, counter-terrorism and international intelligence and security briefings around the clock.

Based in the United States, we project our intelligence, security and communications operations worldwide to meet demands for accurate, consistent and reliable briefings on reports from a wide range of counter-terrorism and law enforcement agencies.

In addition to our communications services, we offer a wide range of security, intelligence and law enforcement information through our Security Resource Portal. In 2010,
Source: griffithcolsonintelligenceservice.us...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by this_is_who_we_are
I saw that Griffith Colson Intelligence Service link in a new members introduction. Spooky stuff.

Newbie, with some info
by Malazan

that is where i heard it, too.

i am familiar with many aspects of information technologies.

i am also familiar with some of the jargon in this website.

i have more than 11 years experience in the usaf, as a firefighter, and i have many friends who know about such things. can't reach any of them at this particular moment though.

i may have heard of this company before, but i'm not too familiar with them.

i have been researching information technologies.

i find this to be .... intriguing.

either way, i gotta put that newbie on my friends list and remark in their thread. (and let them know about this one)

i'll do that now.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Nice find, but I am a bit concerned about a few things on this website. The page that has the ISRAEL alert is a frame browser (or whatever its called) I clicked on a link on the bottom and an article about gay marriage popped up. Why would an intelligence company provide an external link to this sort of stuff? Click on the "Bill Israel" link.

I will wait to see what happens.... I hope this is wrong!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

new member's thread is locked.

short intro.

pretty much just a link.

can't even post on their thread.

perhaps the mod knows this is might be false information.

i have my reservations, and i don't know if it is absolutley true.

be back when i have more info.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I don't think it's legit, though I'm not too sure. Check out what I found here.

With the news this morning that The Griffith Corporation had snapped up yet another online publication, company CEO Bai Su said the deal is part of a much larger vision.

Griffith Corp merged operations with Griffith Colson Intelligence Service (GCIS) last week, becoming the technological and communications development unit of the private intelligence/security firm. Now, with ArtChix Magazine, The Bailey Monthly and The Bramford Times in its media center, Griffith Corp has made all of the dots connect.

“These acquisitions are good ones”, said Su in an email statement early this morning, “It is very much a part of the larger vision of a connected media network that can interface in the event of a national security crisis or a major global event”.

The current strategy involves six Griffith Corp Internet television channels and its three online publications.
Source: artchixmagazine.com...

There isn't too much info on these guys. The BBB knows nothing about them and I can't really find them anywhere else either. Something seems fishy, if you ask me.

--airspoon

[edit on 19-8-2010 by airspoon]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

new member's thread is locked.

short intro.

pretty much just a link.

can't even post on their thread.

perhaps the mod knows this is might be false information.

i have my reservations, and i don't know if it is absolutley true.

be back when i have more info.

I read the mods comment just before the thread was locked. It was locked for the standard "intro threads are not for posting thread-like material" or something to that effect.

[edit on 8/19/2010 by this_is_who_we_are]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
Nice find, but I am a bit concerned about a few things on this website. The page that has the ISRAEL alert is a frame browser (or whatever its called) I clicked on a link on the bottom and an article about gay marriage popped up. Why would an intelligence company provide an external link to this sort of stuff? Click on the "Bill Israel" link.

I will wait to see what happens.... I hope this is wrong!

i'll do some fishing around.

but, since this is information available to the general public, and if they are legit, then aspects of their site may be encrypted, encoded.

in other words, they are not delivering information from just left to right, but in code.

a cypher is a key to unlocking a code, telling us how to understand what is encoded.

the cypher itself may be on the site, somewhere, even hidden slightly.

but, i may be totally wrong. that is why i posted this thread in this forum, and why i added the question marks.

i'm going to take a break from the computer for a few.

i'll come back and do some research.

hope i am not misleading anyone here. there are just a few terms on that site that i have only seen or heard in briefings before, which is what grabbed my attention, or i would not have posted a thread based on a newbie's intro and only a few sentences at that.

thanks guys, if you find anything else about this companies legitimacy or absolute bunkness, please share.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Since nearly twelve hours have passed since they put this alert up, I'd say they can at least remove the word "imminent" from it.

Never heard of this source, and I hardly believe they are privy to that level of intelligence info, and if they were and since they claim solidarity with Israel, I doubt they would have any alert up that telegraphs Israeli military moves or imminent attacks for their enemy.

Most likely a hoax, and not a very good one.

Who knows, maybe its real.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Some things of interest from this very website:

This is a link to their ad on a California security guard directory

Sec Guad link

On this link they have a banner that states:

Partners Page

Support Israel and the fight against Jewish hatred and Islamic terrorism

I am beginning to think this is a sham? IMO anyway.

There is also a banner that states:

Jewish Internet Defense Force

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
got a hit.

possibly GCIS CEO with the governor or California:

griffithcorp.com...

a great deal of information in the above link, trying to speed read as fast as i can, found this buried near the bottom:

thebramfordtimes.com...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

i've also seen "Spy" terminology.

i really don't know guys, i'm not sure.

i need to take a short break. i'll be back in about 10 minutes and start reading through what i can and absorbing what i can.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
There are Q&A questions on the griffithcorp site. They claim to have legitimacy in all of their information, that they thoroughly go through the information they obtain and so on and so forth.

They also discuss the possibility of the military strike by Isreal in the Q&A.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

There are spy terms and "espionage" links all over the place. I even found more references to Jewish supporters.

It is quite clear that they are Israel friendly. And I am not saying that I'm bias either way, just curious why.

Check out the Oversight and the Code of Conduct page. Some interesting things to read there. Dick Cheney is involved and their employees are required to salute military personnel.

If this is legit, it's still humorous.

Edit to add: Here is a link to their support of Mossad.

Press Room

[edit on 19-8-2010 by sheepslayer247]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
One other thing to consider is that the IDF has taken a hit in the last couple of days regarding the facebook photos of a former IDF soldier.

Im not sure how, if at all, this could effect the IDF's thinking. They may think of holding back for fear of more bad publicity, then again they may think of an attack on Iran as an opportunity to distract the world from the Palestine issues.

Just one more issue to add to long list, even if it is small.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
It looks like this "Griffith Colson Intelligence Service" could be just a web site run by some guy and his girlfriend. Like others have stated, it all seems a little bit "fishy."

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
It probably isn't wise to judge things on first glance but on first glance at this my BS detector is going off the scale.

This doesn't seem to be legit at all, but appearances can be deceiving. I've never heard of these people and I haven't found any reason why they would be in the know of any military strike plans by Israel.... Perhaps someone can clear that part up for me?

Where are they getting their info?

The other thing to consider is this was posted 12 hours ago as a member said. So "within hours" has probably closed.

Good find anyway OP, keep us all posted should any new info arise!

S&F

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by itguysrule

I agree! I am almost 100% it is fake, look at it's domain name information...

Creation Date: 2010-02-08 05:25:49

and email is [email protected] .. gmail? lol.

who.is...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by itguysrule
It looks like this "Griffith Colson Intelligence Service" could be just a web site run by some guy and his girlfriend. Like others have stated, it all seems a little bit "fishy."

i thought so to, but there are nearly 18,000 google hits for them, and alot of them seem to be ran by them.

www.google.com...=en&biw=1277&bih=553& gbv=2&q=griffith+colson+intelligence+service&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=griffith+colson+intelligence+service&gs_rfai=&pbx=1&fp=f3ff7f6d572cb725

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join