posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
reply to post by Infinityobserver
1. PLEASE keep in mind that fantasies are not necessarily grounded in reality AT ALL.
2. PLEASE remember that FAMILY is a huge thing in that culture and even for your girl--in spite of everything. For her to turn her back totally and
forever on her family--would be something she would likely find impossible to thoroughly do.
3. IF she cannot 100% do it--something I think is impossible for her--then your life and her life will ALWAYS be one step, one bullet, one knife, one
care 'accident,' away from ending ZAP! ZOT! DONE.
4. Life is cheap to them. Pride and honor are worth all the risks. They don't care.
5. Non-Muslims are only fit to be lied to, cheated and killed.
6. "Traitorous" or merely displeasing family members who offend sufficiently are only fit to be killed.
7. I think your reality testing probably needs to be professionally assessed quite seriously IF you are determined to maintain this relationship in
the face of such risks.
8. IF you are utterly convinced that your girl will stay with you at all costs and 100% TOTALLY WITHOUT CONTACTING ANY FAMILY MEMBER EVER
AGAIN--EVER--100%--[HIGHLY UNLIKELY TO FOLLOW THROUGH ON], THEN I supposed, if you had the resources, you could cover your tracks and move several
places around the globe . . . buying new identities . . . living in out of the way places . . . briefly . . . burning all evidence each move etc. etc.
until after maybe 10-20 years of such dramas with some early warning systems in place . . . you MIGHT be able to live in RELATIVE peace and security .
. . sort of . . . mostly . . . maybe.
imho, of course.