It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IDF soldiers suspected of theft from Gaza flotilla Ship

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
"At least four soldiers being detained on suspicion of stealing and selling laptops belonging to activists aboard the Mavi Marmara ship,"

It seems laptop computers taken from the activists have been sold by the commandos who raided the ship.

I suspect this is coming out now because many of the activist have lodged a formal complaint with the UN over the theft. Israel May be afraid the UN probe currently underway may dramatize the theft.

Now, if Israel will return the stolen cam corder footage we and the UN will have the REAL story.

www.haaretz.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
This is saddening if true and it sure does seem plausible. However, it isn't surprising in the least, as my own experience with Zionists, tells me that they feal as if they are better than everyone else and that everyone else is sub-human. With that being said, you can't really blame Israel for these thefts, eventhough Israel was responsable for the illegal pirate actions. Still, the theft and sail would seem to be on the shoulders of the thugs who sold them.

--airspoon

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I really hate these sorts of threads with minimal actual value that wind up a anti-israel debate that puts us in this position: "What's with the anger on ATS?"

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

Not so Neutron. It is a legimate news story from an Israeli news site. It has NOTHING to do with anger ot hate and everything to do with a crime. Should it be ignored simply because the crime has been committed by an Israeli? This news story points out the excesses of the IDF. I would also post a simular story if committed by American troops in Iraq.

Incidently, I often post AGAINST anti- Muslim and anti- Israeli rhetoric. But I will ALWAYS post against injustices regardless of who they are committed by.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

I don't have a problem with the thread or the topic at hand, it's just that these sorts of threads tend draw anti-israeli posters in with the intention of nothing civil.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by NeutronAvenger

That will be an opportunity for you and I to educate them. There is good and bad in all of us regardless of our ethnic background, our religion or the color of our skin. But when we see injustice it should be made relavent so as not to be repeated. Thanks for your thoughts

top topics

join