It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Touching Evil

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Any other fans hooked and waiting for the Second Season?

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   
It's ok. A big fat Dead Zone rip off, but ok.

I like the fact it plays counter season to Monk, the greatest detective show ever.

So it's good in the Monk off season!!!

Get into Monk this summer while waiting for new TE.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
It's ok. A big fat Dead Zone rip off, but ok.

I like the fact it plays counter season to Monk, the greatest detective show ever.

So it's good in the Monk off season!!!

Get into Monk this summer while waiting for new TE.

Not really, because "Touching Evil" was a show in England way before Dead Zone ever came out. This is just the American Version. And yeh, Monk will be good this year.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Sorry, that was just my impression when it came out. The whole back from the dead/coma cop again. Didn't know it was a UK show. They pretend like Bruce Willis is the brains behind it...probably just the bucks.

But it is on the same network as Dead Zone, so i should have known they have no animosity.

I watched the TE premier and thought it was cool, then kind of got lost trying to find it again each week. I usually end up seeing them all eventually though. The "previously on TE" opening is helpful to keep it all straight, though I wish they had more of a continuing storyline than just his kids and the homeless guy. I know though it's all building to getting the guy that shot him. He's just sooooo introspective about everything though. Then he can't even explain how he solves or "knows" things half the time. I know, I know....it's the touching evil.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The "Touching Evil " they show here absolutly SUCKS.... Just about any time these Hollywood Hacks rip off a great British show they totally ruin it...
anyone remember the "Coupling" remake that NBC Bastardized?

top topics

join