It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW VIDEO Footage From James Gilliand

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Ive never been sure about any of the footage from James Gilliand branch some of it looks good but ive always wondered why isnt there any really good footage if these things are flying around all the time.

In the video below you will see his latest UFO footage recorded on the 13/08/2010 and comments on how its been ignored by UFO groups and community in general.

Personally im not impressed but what do you think ?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by anomalie]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by anomalie]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this! I have never really seen any extravagant footage from the Gilliland ranch but I have always got the impression he is a sincere and loving man. Also I like how he does not try to hide anything, he has always encouraged people to come stay at the ranch and see for themselves which adds a bit more credibility. I enjoyed the video TY.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
i dont know about that video ,it looks a bit fake to me ,but i am no expert and to me it looked like it was a very small object when it crosses the trees ?

i just dont kbow about this one

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TressPasseR

Thats the thing all these people have visited his branch and yet we still get dodgy videos although some footage is ok without night vision (the Danny Dyer ones) but in this video it could be anything and why did he not set up two cameras ? Thanks for commenting

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
I think the idea of a "censorship campaign" against him is pretty ridiculous. No one is censoring him.

This was already posted here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't think it's 'fake'.
I truly don't think Gilliland 'fakes' things.
He may get things confused sometimes,
But I really doubt he fakes things purposely.

In this video he says
" at the very least, it's a UFO, at the very max, it's an extra/ultra-dimensional being"

I would go with the latter, on this one.

Doesnt really seem to be a "UFO" in the spaceship sense,
too small, and only 26ft off the ground.

These 'beings' do exist, and I think they are often drawn to that place.
Whether it's for the place, or for the people, or both, who knows..

but Ill go ahead and toss a tinfoil hat on to say this is probably one of them. lol
and not a spacecraft.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephi1337

I dont know it about being fake but it does look small and flying close to camera to be fair i cant tell what it is

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by freelance_zenarchist

Sorry for re-posting i will check that out see whats everyones saying about it . Thanks

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
To me it looks like a stag beetle. At about 2.50 you can see the mandibles

Could be a Pinching bug which apparently occur in North East USA - Edit - which isn't anywhere near the Gilliand Ranch ... AH HA! Conspiracy!

Source

I am trying to find footage of a stag beetle at night but am having no luck ... if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated

[edit on 18/8/10 by Horza]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
If that's the best video in a decade, I'd hate to see the worst. It's a blob of light. Could be anything. Firefly, spark from a fire off camera, etc., etc.

Why doesn't he setup up a 3D camera video (2 cameras spaced same distance apart as a person's eyes) and that way the size and distance can be triangulated. This guy isn't putting forth anything that would help us to believe him. And then to zoom in on video so far that we see pixelation and distortion (normal in video compression) and describe it as energy fields. That's putting the cart before the horse. What evidence could there possibly be for that assumption!?

I believe in life elsewhere and that it is possibly visiting us, but this guy gives a bad name to ufology and makes ufologists look fantasy prone (which many are certainly not).

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by anomalie
I dont know it about being fake but it does look small and flying close to camera to be fair i cant tell what it is

I was able to run it through 14 Photoshop filters, and this is what I came up with:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/d3ab85a92c02bd58.jpg[/atsimg]

I think we need Jack Burton to handle this.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
To me it looks like a stag beetle. At about 2.50 you can see the mandibles

Could be a Pinching bug which apparently occur in North East USA - Edit - which isn't anywhere near the Gilliand Ranch ... AH HA! Conspiracy!

Source

I am trying to find footage of a stag beetle at night but am having no luck ... if anyone could help out it would be much appreciated

[edit on 18/8/10 by Horza]

I never knew beetles can fly but apparently some can..I just went over to K-PAX-PROT original post about this video a few people saying seeds and birds but i think you might be right about flying bug thing !

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher
If that's the best video in a decade, I'd hate to see the worst. It's a blob of light. Could be anything. Firefly, spark from a fire off camera, etc., etc.

Why doesn't he setup up a 3D camera video (2 cameras spaced same distance apart as a person's eyes) and that way the size and distance can be triangulated. This guy isn't putting forth anything that would help us to believe him. And then to zoom in on video so far that we see pixelation and distortion (normal in video compression) and describe it as energy fields. That's putting the cart before the horse. What evidence could there possibly be for that assumption!?

I believe in life elsewhere and that it is possibly visiting us, but this guy gives a bad name to ufology and makes ufologists look fantasy prone (which many are certainly not).

Far from best video footage of the decade and ive seen better from James Gilliland ranch. JG should be setting up multiple cameras as you suggested so we can all have better look and something to work with.

Im still keeping open mind hopefully he can come up much better footage in the future....we can hope

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
At the OP

Please check this thread out thanks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

I got up this morning and saw your post..made me laugh and i am still chuckling everytime i see it.

Big Trouble In Little China - a 80's classic imo...cheers

new topics

top topics

join