It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle for Los Angeles - New Leaked Evidence

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
As stated a few posts up this is INDEED viral marketing for the upcoming film Battle: LA, someone should close the thread as it's a hoax and will only drone on for ages with people believing it..

There's been other similar 'leaks' and they all lead back to the film..

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Mclaneinc]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by rangersdad
Why did George Marshall want to go back to 1897 for
unconventional aircraft???

I assume he was talking about the nationwide Mystery Airship sightings of the end of the 19th Century. Provided that they weren't just examples of local newspapers "spinning yarns" inspired by Jules Verne to increase circulation, they were sightings of unusual and apparently technologically advanced flying machines.

Where's the Tesla guy? He'll gladly tell you all about it from his unique and unvarying perspective.

I have never heard of those before....
2nd...................

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Everyone should take a look at the official site of the movie.

reportthreats.org...

I'm pretty stunned by the in-depth information on past UFO events and the fake interviews. I know it's a good commercial way of getting people's attention, but there are pretty much alien/UFO movies around these days ("Skyline" is also coming in a while, sounds similar to this Battle: LA film). Well, it's propably nothing.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
As stated a few posts up this is INDEED viral marketing for the upcoming film Battle: LA, someone should close the thread as it's a hoax and will only drone on for ages with people believing it..

There's been other similar 'leaks' and they all lead back to the film..
One thing is for sure, they aren't what I would call "new", some of those documents (if not all) are on this site:

www.majesticdocuments.com...

Which reads at the bottom:

Copyright 1999-2004 Wood & Wood
So they may have been there for 6-11 years.

The website for the film is ironic, it says army fighter planes were scrambled to intercept, then click here to learn the truth. The army says they never scrambled any fighter planes so why would I click the so called truth link? What a joke.

posted on Sep, 8 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

watched ufo hunters on the history channel last night where they interviewed eyewitnesses to the battle of los angeles, the eyewitness state military planes followed the ufos after their departure.

posted on Sep, 11 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by abe froman
reply to post by Arbitrageur

watched ufo hunters on the history channel last night where they interviewed eyewitnesses to the battle of los angeles, the eyewitness state military planes followed the ufos after their departure.
If you believe everything every eyewitness to the battle of Los Angeles said, you'll never figure out what happened, because the witness stories are diverse and contradictory. It's a decent example of just how unreliable witness testimony can be.

www.militarymuseum.org...

At 0306 a balloon carrying a red flare was seen over Santa Monica and four batteries of anti-aircraft artillery opened fire, whereupon “the air over Los Angeles erupted like a volcano.” From this point on reports were hopelessly at variance.

Probably much of the confusion came from the fact that anti-aircraft shell bursts, caught by the searchlights, were themselves mistaken for enemy planes. In any case, the next three hours produced some of the most imaginative reporting of the war: “swarms” of planes (or, sometimes, balloons) of all possible sizes, numbering from one to several hundred, traveling at altitudes which ranged from a few thousand feet to more than 20,000 and flying at speeds which were said to have varied from “very slow” to over 200 miles per hour, were observed to parade across the skies...

Wendell Willkie, speaking in Los Angeles on 26 February, assured Californians on the basis of his experiences in England that when a real air raid began “you won’t have to argue about it—you’ll just know.”
Interesting comment by Wendell Wilke, and after watching the movie "Independence Day" the same thought occurred to me about alien visitors, maybe if they showed up like that we wouldn't have to argue about it, we would just know.

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by draknoir2
HMM...

NICE CATCH

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join