It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't mess with the Bieb's!(revenge on twitter)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Since we are doing some Justin Bieber threads tonight..i would like to add this one..gonna needs your thoughts on this because it could be a real problem for the kid who's number he posted..

could he really get a bill for 20,000 text and phone messages?...

do you all think this was fair?

or should the Bieb's of handled this differently?

According to the Chicago Tribune, Bieber was being harassed by 15-year old Kevin Kristopik, who managed to find Justin Bieber's phone number through a friend. He relentlessly bothered Bieber, and the Biebs had had just about enough.

It seems that a quick thinking Bieber utilized his Twitter account and tweeted his roughly 4.5 million followers this past weekend. He posted Kristopik's number and asked all of his fans to either call or text him. The fans, believing the number was Bieber's, were more than happy to comply.

source

here's why i ask you all this..

That brings into the play the issue of Justin Bieber having abused his Twitter account by reversing the harassment on Kristopik. While the young singer does deserve some kudos for his clever method of revenge, the Detroit teen and his family don't deserve the bill that has likely been created.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by baddmove]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by baddmove]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Please this is a conspiracy site not a celebrity gossip site lets keep it at that alright and i ain't hating on you i just seriously dislike that bieber kid .

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PS3Geek

I never even heard of him 'til my kid told me about this situation with him and the other kid..still..

don't you think it is wrong what he did?..

or do you think it was cool?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by baddmove
don't you think it is wrong what he did?..

or do you think it was cool?

The only thing I can think is that this is BTS worthy! Honestly.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
well one guy harassing one guy...
guy responds by ganging up 4.5 million to one...
seriously Un cool IMHO

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

I don't care much about celebs man and about this issue they can settle it themselves .

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Sounds to me like Bieber deserved to get nailed in a head with a bottle during his concert

Bieber is just a fad, just like Jesse Mccartney and others before him, the only reason he even makes news anymore is because of his huge fanbase.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Falken
Sounds to me like Bieber deserved to get nailed in a head with a bottle during his concert

Bieber is just a fad, just like Jesse Mccartney and others before him, the only reason he even makes news anymore is because of his huge fanbase.

HaHa that fruitcake totally deserved it and gotta agree with you on that . I feel sorry for the parents of a boy or daughter who looks up to this kid .

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Yes, the family does deserve the bill.

What kind of idiot gets a teen a phone with per message charges without a limit or without an unlimited plan?

That's just moronic. Besides, the kid got what he deserved.

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
people actual use limited plans?

......... i mean cmon go hard or go home.

and who the hell is bieb?

oh i googled. uh.

srsly males listen to this guy? srsly?

posted on Aug, 27 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
The world has more problems than worrying about what some little bowl haired twerp is doing lol. Though seriously, if some kid racks up a $15,000 phone bill on stalking a singer, I can't imagine what he will be like as an adult.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
people actual use limited plans?

......... i mean cmon go hard or go home.

and who the hell is bieb?

oh i googled. uh.

srsly males listen to this guy? srsly?

Yes and they have issues .

top topics

join