It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Godspeed to Iran, and congratulations.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by kbriggss
Iran is still stoning people to death!! that s all I got.....

America is still electrocuting people to death...

That's all i got
And you don't see any ethical difference there?
Seriously?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Originally posted by kbriggss
Iran is still stoning people to death!! that s all I got.....

America is still electrocuting people to death...

That's all i got

For murder...not infidelity, come on think about it.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by lee63]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by lee63

Nice avatar, she rocks, I might make a trip out there and get a tat..

As for topic,.. Iran would deserve freedom in energy but it doesn't need to be atomic, you wouldn't give a baby a knife would you?

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Thanks OP,

As an Iranian, I like to thank you for your thoughts, it's nice to see not everyone is not lost in the propaganda set by US/Israel. I grew up there for many years before I left... it was sad to see how my home was turning into a foreign country (after the revolution and suppression by the religious government), but this should not represent the Iranian people... my family and many other people back home have nothing but the greatest love for one another and others and yes... even American people...

Yet because of our current government people are suppressed... not so much by Ahmadinejad but by the "religious" supreme leaders. We used to be free at one time... long ago (during Cyrus The Great), people still yearn for that.. BUT...

To be clear, they do NOT want US or Israel to have ANYTHING to do with Iran, US has had control over Iran for decades, they stole all resources while people got nothing... this is FACT, not.. oh let's hate America... it's oh let's look at the past and judge this country by their actions!

When the time is ready... the people will change the government... not some foreign entity! Until then, Ahmadinejad keeps filling the bird to the so called "western powers" for trying to suppress Iran from moving forward...

Iran is NOT making nukes.... they already have some from cold war (what do you think happened to hundreds of Soviets nukes going missing??). They want to move forward and evolve as a country, this is a healthy sign... rather then spending all their money on "military" they spend it one "advancing technology".

PS. The only reason why they refused to send their uranium enrichments to western countries, was because they knew that one day one of these fuel swap countries will use a false flag operation on them by using their fuel as a fingerprint in the next nuke going off... that's all they need to legally attack Iran....

People like you... give us a hope for... PEACE! Thank you.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by freighttrain]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Yes, congradulations Iran!!! You just signed the death certificates for the majority of your citizens!!! Perhaps the OP could take all of your supporters out of America, and celebrate there in person.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

I support your post and agree with it. Starred.

No other nation should interfere with another, and more so Iran itself. Too bad its top dogs continues its misinterpretated religious diatribe against humanity daily as well as fresh admittance to the misguided intolerant murders of 'infidels' and muslims around the world through support of radical religious terrorist links.

May you and your people rise up, reclaim your freedom and technological advancement as any other peaceful nation of humanity should....and soon.

We'll work on our end, but it gotta be both ways, with you working with your guys on your end, or if we fail, the only time we will come together next is when this planet blown to smitterings, sharing a comming extinction.

The clock...is ticking...

[edit on 19-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
After listening to the many Iranian immigrants in my area and their children, I can never take seriously any other person's praise or condemnation for the Iranian regime.

Don't spout rhetoric and vitriol against America, or Iran for that matter. Find out why so many left Iran immediately after the regime came to power, and why so many continue to leave. Why the Iranians who come to America speak of their fear for the safety of their wives and children. Why they speak of the Islamization of their country.

I truly wish I could bring their voices into this argument. Regardless, great thread and one that truly needs to be understood.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by silentthought38

In all fairness many of those who left were part of or willing followers of the despicable peacock throne mob or rival groups from the resistance, note I said many not all, if I'd been there I'd have left too, I don't like organised religion or theocracies.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Yes, congradulations Iran!!! You just signed the death certificates for the majority of your citizens!!! Perhaps the OP could take all of your supporters out of America, and celebrate there in person.

That would be counter productive wouldn't it? Why I've heard from few people who are born American (yes even their grand grand fathers were born here and guess what not even Muslims) working in US Navy and other related fields willing to provide Iran intelligence to Iran only if US attacks Iran just because they don't want to Israel lapdogs anymore. It's all about taking America back, everyone has their own means.

If you support attacking Iran so much why don't you go and live in Israel? Since Iran is threat only to Israel and is no threat to US, so if you want to serve Israel interests go and live in Israel.

Edited

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Sheol]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nomad451
reply to post by Whyhi

I don't give a flying bat"SNIP" toss about any of that mate.

I'm just over the moon to see Iran sticking it right up the US and Israel and coming out on top. Thanks to Iran, America's Middle-East domination is crumbling away.

Hoo ray I say

MOD EDIT: to delete circumvention of censors

[edit on 8/19/2010 by benevolent tyrant]

Seriously what is wrong with the posters here. You guys are starting to scare me. I used to read this forum religiously, but now barely check in. I mean no America isn't perfect but damn congratulations to Iran for getting close to nuclear weapons is just plane nutty butty. I mean I don't think America was 100% with the whole handleing of the Iran thing, but at least we don't stone woman to death for adultery. Jesus, you guys are crazy, you have no problem with them stoning a woman to death thus you support them, but you have a problem with America. You live in a twisted reality, hopefully you will awaken to the truth. The truth is no longer on ATS. You guys always deny the comments on wiping israel of the map cause that is cool with you too. Makes no sense, how the bad guys are somehow the good guys now.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Your friends are traitors, you do realize that. Seems to me everyone has forgotten how real the world really is.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greysave
reply to post by Sheol

Your friends are traitors, you do realize that. Seems to me everyone has forgotten how real the world really is.

Nope the real traitors are who sell own country for someone else interests.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Aristophrenia

Fact from where? I'm sorry there is more video evidence of discontent then content. You say fact but don't have any facts just something you heard somewhere. That isn't a fact.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Not sure what your trying to say here. Since this is an english forum please try to use complete sentences instead of nonsense. Your sentence fragments are contradictory.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by greysave

Seriously what is wrong with the posters here. You guys are starting to scare me. I used to read this forum religiously, but now barely check in. I mean no America isn't perfect but damn congratulations to Iran for getting close to nuclear weapons is just plane nutty butty.

I mean I don't think America was 100% with the whole handleing of the Iran thing, but at least we don't stone woman to death for adultery. Jesus, you guys are crazy, you have no problem with them stoning a woman to death thus you support them, but you have a problem with America. You live in a twisted reality, hopefully you will awaken to the truth.

The truth is no longer on ATS. You guys always deny the comments on wiping israel of the map cause that is cool with you too. Makes no sense, how the bad guys are somehow the good guys now.

lol! Relax buds.

War is one thing and religion is another. If we can settle the issue of war, I am sure that religion thingy can be worked around in Iran by a peaceful legally led soveriegn people.

After all, Sharia law cuts all ways, and no human citizen would wanna be stoned or have their hands chopped off, cos what goes around comes around one day to the citizen himself or herself, worse if a religiously corrupted theocracratic dictatorship that brooks no defiance still rules. Any citizen could be a target one day.

The Iranian people are not goatherders of yesterdays. They are an intelligent and cultured people. They are similar with everyone of us, with common aspirations. And they must know what to do themselves...and hopefully soon....

[edit on 19-8-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheol

Who is my friends? Your just making assumptions here. A traitor is someone who sells or gives secrets to ones enemies. It could cost american lives at the same time. I'm sorry that is a good patriot. I never said anything about wanting war with Iran. Selling secrets to any other nation or giving them is treason. Thats the definition. If you want to change it to suite what your saying that's fine, but that doesn't make it true. So were the couple who sold the a bomb secrets to russia patriots too? Use some consistent logic. Just because you don't agree with ones actions doesn't mean sell/give away to the enemy. It doesn't appear you understand what the word loyalty means.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ccsct203

extremist for sure....but not all of the Iranians are extremist. I like that Nuclear Power is being researched and used. I hope Iran can protect its nuclear facilities and that extremeist against the Iranian regime don't somehow get in and blow it up. Same goes for any nuclear facility in any country of the world. It is their right to have Nuclear Power for sure but they must also protect it. We shall see what happens....if anything.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

That is my point. And you are taking my religious comment out of context, what I am saying here is that I used to read these threads all of the time. Then they got all I hate israel, and it made me stop. People have short selective memories, they only see the bad and not the good on one side and blind themselves to the bad and only see the good on the other. There seems to be lacking of reasoning at times in here.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Stillalive

Naturally I wouldnt be the least surprised people would have such opinions towards us americans as a result of our leaders actions but we are not hated by everyone, It seems there are certain types of peoples that go on ats and one thing a lot of people on here have in common is there cynical view towards the US gov which is understandable[(also how a lot of people on here refer themselves as human instead of people YOU ARE HUMAN they type as if they were a different species)], but you cannot categorize or generalize the american people in relation to our governments conduct. If im hated by peoples who cant discern such dualities than i could care less it just tells me how ignorant and poor there judgment is

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Nomad451

LOL, gosh shine up that little shrine to Iran but lets make no mistake about it, Iran is just as self serving as those you label as its foes. I would have you ask all the Gays in Iran about how they feel about their leaders but we all know there are no Gays in Iran...

Anyway Iran is certainly no hero, there can be no heroes when all the players wear black.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join