It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican national, who had nearly been deported for past crimes, wanted after shootout in Arizona Cit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Mexican national, who had nearly been deported for past crimes, wanted after shootout in Arizona City

www.trivalleycentral.com

A man with ties to Arizona City was sought by the Pinal County Sheriff’s Office after fleeing a shootout Monday night. He would have been deported had a judge not ruled in his favor earlier this year, officials say.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
This happened in my town a couple nights ago. My street was shut down and I got a call not to open my doors, as this guy tried to carjack two people to get away from police.

This guy should not have been here in the first place. Why he was allowed to stay in the first place is just crazy. I know, another one of these threads, but I am in AZ and want people to see what it is we deal with here. BTW, Eloy, where he ran to is a sanctuary city.

Also, he should NOT be deported but do DO TIME FIRST. He will be here in two days otherwise. Im sure his Wife and daughter are not feeling all that safe/ ( They have a protective order)

www.trivalleycentral.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Someone ought to put this guy down on site. What ever happened to the ol fashioned "Dead or Alive" wanted posters? If this punk knew there were armed folks coming for him I think he'd think twice about pulling this BS.

Shoot to kill. I have no pity for animals like this.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Actually, why should he be given either sentence?

If given jail time and then deported, he will be back.

If deported, he will be back.

Sorry, someone that breaks into this country, the first time deport, the second time they are enemies of the state and should be executed. Period.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by amatrine

((snip))

This guy should not have been here in the first place.((snip))

Dude is a criminal dirtbag, sure, but also a "..lawful U.S. resident.." who is, for better or worse, allowed to be here.

Many Americans complain US borders aren't respected, and trouble causing uninvited intruders should go home... while at the same time voting for (supporting) political partys that have ignored other nations borders AND flooded Iraq & Afghanistan with un-invited trouble causing intruders that many locals wish go home.

It's cool, righteous even, when we do it to others, just don't do it to us.. lol

Just be glad this guy wasn't uninvited intruder PFC Jose Manuel Gonzalez-Sandoval driving a tank over your car.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

((snip))

This guy should not have been here in the first place.((snip))

Dude is a criminal dirtbag, sure, but also a "..lawful U.S. resident.." who is, for better or worse, allowed to be here.

Many Americans complain US borders aren't respected, and trouble causing uninvited intruders should go home... while at the same time voting for (supporting) political partys that have ignored other nations borders AND flooded Iraq & Afghanistan with un-invited trouble causing intruders that many locals wish go home.

It's cool, righteous even, when we do it to others, just don't do it to us.. lol

Just be glad this guy wasn't uninvited intruder PFC Jose Manuel Gonzalez-Sandoval driving a tank over your car.

I'll see your "..lawful U.S. resident.." and raise this:

Picard said ICE sought to revoke Gonzalez-Sandoval’s U.S. citizenship after he was convicted of multiple violent crimes, but an immigration judge ruled in his favor in March and canceled the deportation proceedings.

So he's a US citizen probably with dual US/Mexican citizenship but hey he went through the legal channels.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by daskakik

Exactly what I meant. Why was it not overturned in the first place? That is what I meant by allowed to stay here .

My neighbors have seen this guy. Hes a drunk and 100 percent crazy and dangerous. What I really would like to know is where he saw the judge at? May say a lot .

[edit on 18-8-2010 by amatrine]

[edit on 18-8-2010 by amatrine]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by amatrine

Well the story does say right before the list of charges that some have been dropped and some are pending. If he has not been convicted then there is no reason for him to be stripped of his citizenship.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Well here is a little more on the story, and a civil rights lawyer is who kept him here.

www.dailynews-record.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

All such punks could be allowed to stay. But ONLY if civil right lawyers who defend them will take the responsibility for his future crime actions and serve as much time as his client.
I would like to see how many would defend alien wannabe criminals then.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Well here is a little more on the story, and a civil rights lawyer is who kept him here.

www.dailynews-record.com...

That story really doesn't add much about his immigration status. If he is in fact a naturilized citizen then it wasn't the civil rights lawyer that kept him from being deported but the fact that he is an american citizen. From my understanding once someone gets citizenship they can no longer be deported even if they commit a crime. Also if he is a US citizen and renounced his mexican citizenship then there is nowhere to deport him to.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by daskakik]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Is a green card citizenship? It says he has a green card. I thought they were temporary.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   

The story in the OP stated that ICE tried to revoke his citizenship. That not a green card. Immigrants with a green card are not citizens but "permanent resident aliens".

top topics

join