It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Minnesota GOP: Republican women are hotter than Democrats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The Senate District 56 GOP Party posted a Web video yesterday laying out its position on the hotness question. It leads with images of prominent Republicans such as Sarah Palin, Michelle Malkin, and Michele Bachmann; the soundtrack, naturally, is the Tom Jones chestnut, "She's a Lady."

Then, there's an abrupt switch to the other side of the aisle. The theme is subtly conveyed with the strains of the Baha Men hit "Who Let the Dogs Out?" Photos of Michelle Obama, Janet Reno, Rosie O'Donnell and Hillary Clinton flash on the screen.

The video quickly made its viral way through the blogosphere, and provoked strong reaction from state politicos and others. State Democratic chairman Brian Melendez called the video "sexist and offensive."

news.yahoo.com...

Here's the video:

LOL. Not much else to say about this one. To hell with JOBS or any other issues....let's just vote on looks!!!

[edit on 18-8-2010 by David9176]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
One name says it all...
SARAH PALIN

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah.
Highly intelligent.
Maybe Repub women are hot if you don't mind them being bat#### crazy.
Woo woo.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
It because republicans are rich and have trophy wives who usually do what they say.. Maybe too stereotypical?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
What about that evil liberal Democrat infested Hollwood with people like Jessica Alba, Jessica Biel, Scarlett Johansson, Natalie Portman etc. Not that I would ever suggest voting on lookes but, if your going to then you can not beat a line up like that.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Why is the GOP resorting to these tactics?

The democrats #ed up big time, and the most they can muster is "our bitties are hotter than your bitties"?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
gop chics are hotter than dnc hell look at foxnews....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
gop chics are hotter than dnc hell look at foxnews....

To be fair, I think Fox news actually has a license with some factory that produces blond hair beauties for news purposes.

I honestly can't tell apart from like, 4 of their anchors and reporters.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

honestly i dont watch fox all the time for just the "news"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
I have to disagree.

Mrs. Bill Clinton has got to be the hottest female political figure of all time.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Why is the GOP resorting to this?

Because they have no platform, no real solutions, so instead of talking about real issues, they resort to the lowest common denominator. Our babes are hotter!

It's lame, but you can't really blame the GOP for it. They are just figuring out now that sex sells.

Ohh, I got a great slogan for the GOP!

The GOP: Blazing trails into the 19th Century!

[edit on 8/18/2010 by whatukno]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Gitmormon propaganda. Like all those super-lib movie stars are ugly?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
propagadna but kinda true xaaxaxax
thats what those hippie democrats get for getting a democrat wife.
they know only to ^$ complain and nag that they forget to put make up and exercise. republicans are winners

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpectreDC
To be fair, I think Fox news actually has a license with some factory that produces blond hair beauties for news purposes.

Yeah, it's called gender reassignment surgery.

When they say "Fair and Balanced" they mean everybody's fair, as in, displaced Germans. If they're fair, they're balanced.

Gotta learn to read the codes!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
i live in minnesota, its lame, cigs cost almost 6$, i cant find a job, and these tax receivers are parading there stuff around for fluff media exposure. Im a Ron Paul voter, enough said? I say these "politicians" NEED TO PULL THERE HEADS FROM THERE A##ES AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE FOR ONCE. oR MAYBE THEY SHOULD UNDO WHAT THEY HAVE DONE AND RESIGN...

top topics

join