It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AE911 Engineer does for Free what NIST (Feds) couldn't do with Millions

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by jeddun
reply to post by bigyin

Hmn...i fail to see why, one, you refer to my post as a rant and not others whom agree with your POV...and two, why would the government be SO concerned with building 7 as to construct some farsical controversial conspiracy?!?? what the HELL is so damn special about bldg 7?
Well, I went through several thoughtful posts, wondering inside...when will they show up...?

Finally, a post worth pulling up, if only for the quote.

What is so special about building 7. Oh, I dunno. Was that the enron files building?

I don't even know what rule of debate this violates, so mad it is.

Please, don't ever change. Oh, and that includes your avatar, lovely. Thanks for the laugh. Romper room really doesn't work without the children.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

just dont feed the trolls..

cheers

[edit on 20-8-2010 by anti72]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by anti72

What comes to mind, after a perusal of stars and non-stars, is that there are only a few of said members who are supporting each other. I fear the net will evolve to fix this dilemma.

Initially, the site owners would register a large influx of new members whose OS allegiance would certainly be picked up through the most rudimentary of measures, but the owners would be powerless to say anything, save amongst themselves. Eventually it gets noted by normal members exactly who is who, and when they became who they are. Few of us are capable of looking at the real data; few of us are dedicated hackers. Don't look to me for this as I barely know how to use the quote function, let alone to post images, or trace domains.

My point is that, according to 'stars', there is a lot of support for the non OS, and very little for it. Therefore I imagine that the steam will have to have a lid put on it, this sort of stuff obscured, or evened up even if only through spamming or bots. Either way tptb win, because rumors must be crushed, and spamming must only be used where needed, like water for putting out a fire. It may be that their control system is straining, hence these lopsided results. The real ptb wouldn't stand for such a showing. Yes yes...they're may be giving a chance for the late comers to jump on board and herein announce themselves as OS freaks~looks like a vacuum here, who will fill it? I'd guess the ones whose minds are blown by anti-'grav' technology, satellite weaponry, invisible weaponry, things above or below their hearing and anything that seems large enough for their mind to sense but too complex to do anything but to fear it....?

That 'fairness doctrine', and 'net neutrality'...haven't they chosen just the right key words for the title? I am guessing they are anything, ANYTHING, but fair.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

reply to post by DefinitelyNotaSheeple

Can someone PLEASE tell me what the hell a disinfo agent is?! is this a real job title/career?! I have never heard of this till coming to this site....aren't we ALL just normal people arguing our own points of view??/ why are some classified as disinfo agents and not others? that in itself seems highly undemocratic to this American...makes no sense.

Basically, a "disinfo agent" is a person who spreads disinformation in order to obfuscate an issue or event (or whatever). "Misinformation" is the spreading of false information not knowingly. DISinformation is doing the same thing, but with the intent to mislead.

If you are spreading false information and not knowing you are doing it, you are simply ignorantly passing it on. If you are spreading false information with an intent to mislead, then you are a hoaxer/prankster/idiot. If you are being rewarded in some fashion by another person/group/organization/government, then you are a disinformation agent, or "disinfo agent."

You must realize that governments worldwide, especially our own, use disinformation to further agendas. It's been around since prehistory. Sun Tsu's "The Art of War" explains how to use it in warfare. Tell someone you will gather your forces in the east and attack at dawn when you plan to gather them in the northwest and attack four hours before dawn. You get the idea.

People who post on this site and regurgitate the OFFICIAL STORY are spreading one of two things:

1. misinformation (they don't know they are wrong and won't accept that the official story is false, or at least has so many holes in it that it may be considered somewhat fictional --to put it lightly)
2a. disinformation (they are perpetuating the hoax of the official story for personal reasons, most likely enjoyment)
2b. disinformation (they are perpetuating the hoax of the official story for another person/group/organization, and are being rewarded in some manner)

By looking at the pure physics of it all, the official story doesn't stand up to the scrutiny of SCIENCE. Anyone not relenting to THAT ALONE falls into the category above this paragraph.

Have we ever actually found a resume with this title? or a single person that conceivably sits all day and types nonsense? and furthermore what would THAT chain of command look like?? a disinfo hierarchy? This alone to me is the strangest thing i have read on this site yet.

There are places for such people in government, in agencies such as the NSA, CIA and special military operations. You might have heard of "psychological operations?" --or a.k.a. "PSYOPS." The military and government use disinformation. If you ever google it, I'm sure you'll find many vetted examples of the government engaging in disinformation campaigns throughout the last 50 years, or more. It is actually not a strange thing at all, as you have suggested. You either really don't know about this in an innocent manner, or are trying to make the idea seem somehow laughable and ridiculous, when, in truth, it is widely accepted that our government engages in disinformation, and worse. In fact, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) documents have proven that the government and its agencies have not only engaged in disinformation, but in the drugging ('___') of unsuspecting citizens.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by GhostLancer]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Dr. Judy Wood already confronted NIST with the incontrovertable evidence and also filed a federal case against the contractors of the NIST report. But sadly, the "truth movement" attacked this case and destroyed its chances. Without anyone supporting the case, the Judges were free to sweep it under the carpet when no one would be looking. The decision even stated that they, the judges, realized the law applied to this case, but to dismiss the case they were ignoring the law. THAT should be of GREAT CONCERN to EVERYONE.

So, the cover-up movement got it's way, just as the perps planned. This is why folks were conditioned to ridicule Dr. Wood, the only scientist speaking the truth...and it has cost her everything to have spoken out. It cost her her job, her carreer, and lives of her colleagues who were murdered. So, why has there been such an enormous smear campaign on her???

Don't let ANYONE tell you what to think or believe. Don't let ANYONE tell you not to check out her website. VIEW the EVIDENCE for yourself, with your very OWN EYES, before making up your mind about Dr. Judy Wood! Only you can decide what is true or false, not me, not her, not anyone, but YOU. View the evidence at www.drjudywood.com and please decide for your self.

Cheers everyone!

-Abe

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by davidmann

I don't think the "powers that be" care much about you and your grubby anti-semitism david. Certainly not enough to bother employing people to discredit your ideas - which, let's face it, are self-evidently laughable.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

My personal opinion is that the steel was rusted through before the fire ..kinda like some of the paper mills I've worked in I have seen several big a*ssed beams rusted completly through and nobody even cared to look after i pointed them out was very disheartening that noone cared about anyones safety at all in these plants.

Im sure after several years a lot of the original beams in the wtc would be rusted through in some areas and some beams completly rusted through

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

What about Pookzta? Is he a disinformation agent? He certainly seems to like Judy Wood, and I've heard she's one.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by davidmann

reply to post by bigyin

Hmn...i fail to see why, one, you refer to my post as a rant and not others whom agree with your POV...and two, why would the government be SO concerned with building 7 as to construct some farsical controversial conspiracy?!?? what the HELL is so damn special about bldg 7?
Well, I went through several thoughtful posts, wondering inside...when will they show up...?

Finally, a post worth pulling up, if only for the quote.

What is so special about building 7. Oh, I dunno. Was that the enron files building?

I don't even know what rule of debate this violates, so mad it is.

Please, don't ever change. Oh, and that includes your avatar, lovely. Thanks for the laugh. Romper room really doesn't work without the children.

Actually jeddun asks a basic and pertinent question about WTC 7. What was so all-fired important about it that it had to be destroyed ?

Not only was it destroyed but, if planned, it was carried out with great recklessness. WTC 1 & 2 had planes flown into them but nothing was arranged to cover the demolition of WTC 7. It was by chance that WTC 7 was hit by falling debris and fires were started. That could never have been planned for, so what was the plan ? Just to blow it up willy nilly with the world watching ? Isn't it actually obvious that WTC 7 was collateral damage ?

When you, and other truthers, are asked why WTC 7 ? all that you seem to be able to come up with is that the building contained secrets and embarrassing information ( as you have with the Enron files ). Now, is that not the silliest reason ever ? Instead of shredding, incinerating or moving these things you are alleging that, at great risk and trouble, it was planned to blow up the building. The natural consequence of that was bound to be the spread of many items of contents over a wide area and hundreds of members of emergency services traipsing around the site.

Have you got a plausible reason why it was so important to destroy WTC 7 ?

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickoftheShade

What about Pookzta? Is he a disinformation agent? He certainly seems to like Judy Wood, and I've heard she's one.

Well, I guess there is misinformation, disinformation and then just "noise" to further confuse the issue. LOL

The truth is that I have no idea who is or isn't. And there are simply those out there who like to argue and will go to great lengths to do that, no matter what they have to say to perpetuate the argument.

I have never heard of Pookzta or Judy Wood.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by GhostLancer]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
not to mention the walls and flame are sufficient enough to create thermite naturally.

Add to this a shredded/powderized aluminum plane and I think you have something here.

I present evidence 1 of aluminum and gypsum (wallboard) producing an alumino-thermitic reaction.

Evidence number 2 is how the whole thing could have started (Imagine a 110-story tower made of aluminum panels on rusted steel columns falling down or being struck by a plane)

But, for some reason when I present this evidence, "debunkers" and "truthers" alike just want to argue.

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Nutter]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

here is the occupancy registry for WTC 7
www.wtc7.net...

from the above:

One of the most interesting tenants was then-Mayor Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management, and its emergency command center on the 23rd floor. This floor received 15 million dollars worth of renovations, including independent and secure air and water supplies, and bullet and bomb resistant windows designed to withstand 200 MPH winds. 2 The 1993 bombing must have been part of the rationale for the command center, which overlooked the Twin Towers, a prime terrorist target.

How curious that on the day of the attack, Guiliani and his entourage set up shop in a different headquarters, abandoning the special bunker designed precisely for such an event. 3

[edit on 20-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

The same criteria could be said to apply to truthers also , as a lot of the 'facts' and 'proof' that most of them put forth has been proven to be false numerous times .

Funny , how your definitions were said to apply to only those of us that disagree with your theories .

Sounds like disinformation at it's finest .

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Nutter

you show how aluminum and gypsum make thermite...
that won't be nano thermite
and
apply that to all the beams in three buildings please
especially building seven

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by Alfie1

here is the occupancy registry for WTC 7
www.wtc7.net...

from the above:

One of the most interesting tenants was then-Mayor Giuliani's Office of Emergency Management, and its emergency command center on the 23rd floor. This floor received 15 million dollars worth of renovations, including independent and secure air and water supplies, and bullet and bomb resistant windows designed to withstand 200 MPH winds. 2 The 1993 bombing must have been part of the rationale for the command center, which overlooked the Twin Towers, a prime terrorist target.

How curious that on the day of the attack, Guiliani and his entourage set up shop in a different headquarters, abandoning the special bunker designed precisely for such an event. 3

I don't see what is surprising about the OEM in WTC 7 being evacuated when the twin towers, in close proximity, came under attack.

You still haven't given me a reason why WTC 7 was pre-planned and rigged for demolition.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
apply that to all the beams in three buildings please
especially building seven

Why the need to apply it to "all" the beams? Not "all" beams were found in Swiss Cheese conditions. Only a few.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by cLOUDDEAD

Originally posted by smurfy
Is this video from the same person, a teacher, who forced the NIST to revise their revisions on WT7 to include a freefall "experience"? I think he should be taken seriously since he has been taken seriously by the $10,000,000 men. What he is saying is that a "natural" thermate reaction could not have occurred under the circumstances, he actually kept lobbing stuff on, something that did not occur on 9/11, especially the the role of jet fuel which all parties agreed was mostly burnt off in the initial fireball.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by smurfy]

No, that was David Chandler.
www.youtube.com...

We need more people to do experiments like this. It proves that this is not just some conspiracy "theory", but that it's backed by science & physics.
Hi Cloud,
I hadn't seen that new piece by David Chandler, thanks for the link. So Jonathan Cole is the narrator and experimenter in the OP's video link, he is also mentioned in David Chandler's link you provided, that makes two pretty astute guys, presumably working together. Somehow I don't think this event is going to fade away in the "let's move on " fashion.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by StumpDrummer

Now that is something I could believe in. They did mention how in the twin towers they had thinning or no fire-proofing on the beams, maybe the steel itself may have rusted as well prior to. And the subsequent burning and burial and exposure to the caustic and corrosive environment maye have attacked those weakened sections moreso. it could be a whole "non-conspiracy" set of events that accumulated together in the end. Nothing sinister.

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

it was abandoned PRIOR to the attack...
like the aswego message theat kept a huge amount of people from showing up at all that day at WTC
If you don't see that as highly suspect....

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by GenRadek

Believing and knowing are two different things...
If the buildings steel was in that condition
no one would have been in the buildings...
they would have been condemed.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join