It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AE911 Engineer does for Free what NIST (Feds) couldn't do with Millions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Yes, we all wait for yet more enriching sentences from those special few....

I suspect they are waiting till later tonight for the beers to kick in first...

It is amazing that NIST just won't touch anything, seems they are afraid of something, time to stop living in fear.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by GrinchNoMore]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Excellent work!

Would love to hear what the paid disinfo agents say about this that troll around ATS. We know who you are. Your answers are laughable and entertain us at how you sold your soul to your masters to spew lies.

He burned that beam FAR longer and HOTTER than what those beams experienced on 911 and BAM, nothing! You could put the twin towers in a vat of jet fuel and burn in forever and it would never collapse. It doesn't get within 1000 degrees of melting temperature. That's why steel framed buildings have burned for DAYS and NEVER come down! But 3 came down that day and Bldg 7 only had a few TINY fires in it. LOL it's a joke!

The micro nuke theory is the best by far. Explains the melted cars 8 blocks from ground zero not exposed to ANY flames that were completely melted.

Explains the fake "air quality" badges the workers they were given that were really radiation badges since they don't make air quality badges as thin as credit cards. lol

Explains how nuclear demolition was the ORIGINAL plan to take down the down the twin towers at the end of their service lives (CDI got the patent on this),

explains the Tritium Levels at 55 Times normal at ground zero!,

Explains the steel turning to DUST that only a micro nuke can do (thermite can't & high explosives can't).

Explains the crazy cancers most of the workers got.

Explains how the government carted off all the debris and wouldn't let anybody examine it.

If you want more information watch the Dimitri Khalezov videos that were scrubbed off the web many times on this page. Why did somebody take Dimitri's videos down when ALL the videos about thermite and beam weapons stayed up? Hmmmm

You can watch all the videos on this page. He is a smart man and put a LOT of work into this presentation. It's solid no matter what the trolls tell you about magic beam weapons or thermite turning steel to dust.

www.project.nsearch.com...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Jet fuel fires were at 750–800°C.

This is hot enough to extract surfer from gypsum.

www.ehow.com...

Heat the gypsum in a kiln to 600 to 900 degrees C in the presence of a reducing atmosphere such as hydrogen or carbon monoxide to produce calcium oxide and sulfur dioxide. Using hydrogen, for example, Read more: How to Extract Sulfur From Gypsum | eHow.com www.ehow.com...

Please refrain from posting lies without first looking up the truth.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Starred and Flagged

I am so happy to see that the 9/11 false flag black op has not been forgotten on this site and that new info is still being uncovered. As with anything once it has been discussed a lot people get bored with the topic despite this false flag literally being the event that launched the perpetual war on terror that has lead us into Afghanistan, Iraq and possibly Iran next.

9/11 is still brought up daily as a reminder of the great Al Ciada threat and how we must fight them over there so we don't fight them here when the reality is that 9/11 was a self inflicted wound. Now it is is all about the Mosque at ground zero and every day I'm am hearing about 9/11 and it drives me nuts.

Great stuff op for not tiring of probably the great conspiracy of our time.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by VirginiaRisesYetAgain

Bless you for writing "debunker" with quotes, as it should be. Amazing how many people here refer to that word, without quotes, as if that's what they're actually DOING, when clearly they're not debunking anything. How does one debunk when one is, at least sufficiently, full of bunk? Of course REAL, solidly scientific debunking is always good and necessary... On topic, great thread. There's so much to the actual physics of 9/11 - that which is "magically" unprecedented - that the official fairy tale believers can't touch, so pretty much all they have, as usual, is emotion and rhetoric, and the rest is almost always strawman, useless nit-picking. Hmm, yes, the crickets sure are chirping on the "debunkers" now.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Jesus dude...micro nuke? really? i was there THAT day and saw the whole thing go down.......there was no micro nuke. Bit of stretch there guy. Micro nuke would insinuate radioactive fallout and MUCH higher heat within the blast area, meanwhile i was literally on COURT street when it happened....i SAW the jet i SAW it ram into the bldg i SAW the hysteria and i SAW the people jumping from the burning skyscraper...as well as a blinding flash etc etc etc....furthermore to even suggest that 'thermite', people have since come to LOVE this word as i NEVER heard of it prior to this charade, was 'sprayed' on the structure when 'fire proofing' was done is absurd.

Christ can't anyone live with the fact that there are people, no organized GROUPS of people, who hate the west????! and leave this conspiracy theory where it belongs...laying right beside that beat to death and beyond horse?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by projectnsearch

I simply HAVE to respond to this drivel....what the HELL is this guy going on about??? 'paid disinfo people"? lol you think the government takes this site seriously enough to pay people to speak their mind? Are you insinuating that ANYONE that disagrees with aliens and goblins is a clandestine agent working for the black ops area of the evil government? wooooooooow you MUST be kidding!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

wait.....WOOOOOOOOOOOW you MUST be kidding!!!!!!

*that's better =)

jeez i mean we all have our own opinions but to imply that there REALLy are paid secretive weird troll type things here is just proposterous.....no offense dude, but come on what proof do we have of this type of thing?

I'm preeeeetty sure the government had you me and everyone else locked down looooookng before the internet

[edit on 18-8-2010 by jeddun]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Asktheanimals

Micro-nuke -NO

Directed Energy weapon -Yes
Possibly even a new type of weaponized nano-technology excited by directed energy from space.

But you are correct. I would like to see them reconstruct 3 sets of twin towers to exact specifications.

The first 2 recreate the same scenario with remote control planes. See if they can get them to fall like on 911 (BET THEY CANT)

The second 2 recreate the same scenario but with thermate-thermite and placed charges engineered by the brightest minds in the Control Demolition Industry. See if they can get them to fall like on 911. (BET THEY CANT)

The third 2 use a micronuke and get a good idea how much messier than 911 it will be.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

This is kinda a broad statement and may even be completely off-topic...but it just dawned on me that.....you guys notice how we fill up our 'content', and that could mean our written thoughts here on this site, with nothing more than personal opinion, hyperbole, some snippets off out of context pseudo-facts and zero proof???? anyone EVER stop to look at what we're all doing? It's really, without proof, just one gigantic pissing match with NO direction on what the truth is. We all flag one another as 'foes' or whatever or even insult members by implying they are undercover trolls, i don't know when, where or how that came in, or generally bashing each others points of view? LOL the irony is that there is NO ONE at the end of story-time to say who was right and who was wrong......i just find it funny and painfully human of us....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Respectfully, no NO and NOOOO......i was honestly there guys...i was working on John street for a now dead venture capital internet company...fun while it lasted.....i got into work a bit early that day, took the PATH into the WTC from Derty Jerz, at the time i smoked...so..as a smoker i was outside like every half hour or so....i was outside walkjing up COURT st when the first plane came in...was #ing LOUD LOW and scary as all hell. Screamed right over us (the workforce in hundreds sharing the street with me).......within seconds BOOM fireball screaming...i ran up to the WTC and there it was a gaping hole fire a complete mess people FREAKING out like you cant imagine......anyway i didn't get the feeling anything was unusual...you should have seen the devastation...if you were there you'd feel less inclined to want to believe some of these crazy theories.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I think this warrants further investigation. If the steel was not sprayed with anything but contains substances or sulfur in it when it was first fabricated, then other structures that used this same steel could be at high risk. I'm thinking about the defective steel that was used to make the Titanic. If not for the defective steel used in the construction of the ship, it may have never sunk. I'd like to see a similar test done on some of the original steel from whatever batch of steel was used to make those buildings. I believe there could be a lot of this defective steel still in use. This is just an idea I had, I don't know if it has any merit or not.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by orionthehunter

hey orion...i'm pretty sure they ran a battery of tests...quite a few private unaffiliated communities did...in fact there's a few good movies right on youtube that demonstrate, at least through a few, computer animation through physics on how it all 'went down'. I've reviewed SEVERAL articles, videos and shows about what the physics involved were but it all added up in a very boring BIG plane hits TALL bldg bldg goes DOWN type thing...pretty str8 forward stuff. Let's also not forget that these HUGE towers werent empty guys...they contained thousands of miles of electrical alone not to mention gypsum drywall circa early 70s FULL of trace amounts of even sulfer....so try to imagine that it is possible what happened is really all that happened.....now we can get right onto the real argument at hand... hating those Muslim bastards for what they did, i loved those two monstrosities in my skyline! (jking)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

Dont get me wrong. I believe the planes ripped through the buildings. I speak of both towers falling exactly the same way (STRAIGHT DOWN)

You know, they could have avoided all these theories had they run a simple story and that is----

"The building could withstand a Boeing 707 hitting it. However, if the building was to toppel over it would cause more damage over a wide area so we rigged the buildings with explosives after the 1993 bombing attempt. After all, that was the goal of the 1993 bombing (to toppel the building into the other building) So if it were to happen again we would have a counter measure in place to prevent this"

END OF WHACKED OUT THEORIES

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

I don't know anything about that quote or who said it. I suppose there COULD have been a counter-measure in place but i highly doubt that in 1970, we would have the fore-sight to seemingly waste millions on something as crazy as that solution sounds typing it.....that would imply precedent in that 1972 or whenever that the construction outfit that built it ( i dunno maybe it's me but have you seen the average NYC construction guy? not exactly chomping at the bit for the next Nobel Prize!...i'm pretty sure it's not a federal bldg or zoned as such...) somehow had the resources to secretly acquire and 'apply' said counter-measure to this ONE set of bldgs worldwide and no other bldg anywhere else EVER has had the same treatment??!...meanwhile i've seen MUCH MUCH higher skyscrapers even here in Chicago...should we inspect them for the same counter-measures? i mean it only makes sense as it IS bigger and looming over just as high a population.....i dunno i just think they were two big bldgs that simply fell.

The real irony on this site is that we give people waaaaay too much credit in hindsight!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Has anyone actually seen a steel I-beam from an actual demolition? Instead of proving how it didn't happen, wouldn't it be easier to prove how it happened? The experiment seemed to be pretty good but, it failed to account for structural weight and the likely condition of the steel being near the sea for 40 years.
The second video containig the steel disc was interesting and it did prove that at least one video was photo-shopped. The video that seems to show an apparatus attached to the fuselage of the jet is most likely just a shadow, there is a strong reflection from the morning sun. I must assume that the airplane was flying to the north and impacted the south wall of building two, if this is inaccurate I would cosider this video to be photo shopped as well. The supposed disc does appear to have wings and it could just be a visual effect due to lighting and the direction of approach.
I would hope and pray that my goverment could never do something so devious, but we should study the evidence objectionally without jumping to conclusion- far flung conspiracies have only served to discredit the truthers.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by onthedownlow

what he said......

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

just to dedrivilize your drivilization somewhat
don't sell ATS short

And new content, new ideas, new speculation, and new theories are being generating at an astounding pace with 499 members creating 41,667 new posts during the past seven days. Also, in that same time span, we welcomed 499 new members and enjoyed visits from 8,379 registered members as well as 737,352 guests

www.abovetopsecret.com...
thats roughly 330,000,000 vistors since 911

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jeddun

For a guy who talk so much about proof
you really seem to be full of it,
heh heh proof i mean, by your own self admission
share us some links there
maybe get some cred out of it.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectnsearch
The micro nuke theory is the best by far.

Just when you thought you had heard all the silly conspiracy theories about 911, someone comes up with an even sillier one. Now we have silent hush a boom micro nukes, that produce zero radiation, zero thermal effect, zero seismic signature, zero noise and no onenoticed them going off!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join