It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lesson of Life, The Meaning and The Reason!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Thought I would bump this thread one more time! Going back and re-reading through it. I think it's time it gets refreashed!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I'd like to add something here. While I do believe that experience and karma go hand in hand with what life is about. I do believe that we are reincarnate. The bible mentions this or eludes to it many times throughout. Infact all religious texts elude to it in someway. Whether it's the belief of an "Underworld" a "Heaven and Hell" a "Utopia".

They all believe that life does not cease after death. Jesus said he'd return! I say because he knew we are reincarnate. "The dead will walk again". Again reincarnation. If you believe that gods punishments and rewards are eternal. Then you must believe also that we are eternal. You can't be sentenced to life without life. Therefore you cannot be setented to eternity without eternity.

That being said we must have some force that drives our physical body ie the soul or astral body however you want to put it. It is proven that our bodies function and run off of electrical currents. It infact takes an electrical jolt to restart someones heart. This to me proves the soul. It is the electrical powerhouse that drives us. This electrical powerhouse is our soul.

So if life is all about gaining experience wouldn't it make sense. That you have lived many lives here in the physical and in the outer realm? It would also seem plausible that you have lived as animals. What better way to gain all kinds of experience then to experience everything.

So what is the point in all this experience? Where does it lead? Maybe we are all trying to earn a spot with the godhead? And until we get it right we have to live over and over again for an eternity. (Until we get it right)

Just my opinion!

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
great thread.
Ive had the same EXACT thought about it all. I just couldnt figure out how to put it down on paper. good job!!
I really think you should read a thread I just made. (its in my signiture). I think someone that understands where Im coming from would be able to give me some constructive ideas/comments.

posted on Aug, 23 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Real peace won't come until everyone realizes we are all in this together and have no choice until we are dead. So therefor we all might aswell get along and help eachother enjoy life the best we can. Rather then focusing on hate and fear. We need to all learn to love and accept. If we can't do that then we are a failure waiting to implode on itself!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Excellent point!

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:32 PM
link   
not experience, conditioning of the soul. good die young and the bad die good

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

peace is the outcome of conflict, like everything there is always an opposite reaction

posted on Feb, 13 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a better question, life? or our lifespan? death seems a part of life`s flurishing. irony, the only certainty.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join