It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lesson of Life, The Meaning and The Reason!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I will admit now physically I'm 24 yrs old but mentally i'd say on average b/c I do have my days i'm about 35 why do I say this b/c I hang out with 30-60 yr olds more then I hang out with my peers and the reason is simple people my age are full of ignorance and arrogance everything I cannot stand...It's one thing to say something stupid but it's another to believe it and just discredit any type of logic anyway on with the show!

The reason we are here is to gain experience what i mean by this is simply everything that happens through out your life is experience gained every hardship every emotion every activity loss or gain is experience you need the more you gain the better off you become why b/c that experience shapes you into better people depending on how you dealt with it and each is a challenge will you chose the right path or the wrong path will you learn from mistakes or keep making them are you capable of improving yourself that is what you must answer with every decision you make through out life and experience is there to help you out

Heaven and Hell is right here on earth everything bad that happens to us in life is hell everything good is heaven if it wasnt for the bad you wouldnt enjoy the good and if it wasnt for the good the bad wouldnt be such a learning experience in order to truly win you need to lose you cant feel victory without knowing loss in the words of ronnie james dio "your hungry for heaven but you need a little hell" this is true without bad there is no good and vice versa if you never knew the truth you would never know a lie so you need each in life

we as a people seem to be stuck on ourselves but whens omething happens to us and we ask for help and when we dont recieve it we get upset why does this happen b/c good deeds get rewarded karma goes to the good and the bad you make your karma if you are selfish chances are your life is not full of disney memories hate to put it like that but thats the best i could come up with alot to type here anyway we are judgemental and hypocritical the very things we preach to other not to be but our ourselves

what people dont realise is if everyone jus stopped to help eachother out and let bad karma get those who are only out for wicked ness the world would be a better place they say good things happen to those who wait patience is a virtue and treat others as you want to be treated..well with the way the world is going disrespectfulness is what everyone wants why?

is hell taking over heaven? earth is supposed to be a well balanced plain between heaven and hell your life is supposed to receive a balanced feed of darkness and light...you have 2 paths to chose from..some people think if they go through life all happy gory all the time its the right thing the do not so much your supposed to find a balance between light and dark everyone needs that balance to much light is bad and to much dark is bad

if people do not realise this soon as a whole as a species then where are going down the toilet? b/c morality is dieing and quickly in world that preaches the bible no one follows it! the ones that do are so rare you almost cant mention them...b/c most people are hypocrites...no we dont judge but hey you need to cut your hair and quit listening to that music and why do u do this and that but hey dont be judgemental!

sound familiar anyone?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Sounds like you are just at the start of awakening, no doubt a few of the happy clappy posters will come along and tell you to "spread love" and treat others the way you wish to be treated and other rubbish designed to make you a compliant prisoner. The real truth is when you realise that their version of "Free will" is a lie and spirituality is nothing more than a tool to keep you on your knees begging for forgiveness.

Then! and only then will you be able to gain a little freedom to live how you want and project as much pain as you can onto others. We are all gods only some of us are free whilst others still believe in the perfect circle lie...

Get tough! Get angry! and have fun, people are pawns once you realise this....you become the player rather than part of the game...

The prisoners normally come with "namaste" as their greeting, don't believe their delusion......

[edit on 18-8-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
As for the reason we are here, that can be debated depending on your opinions.

Now about people who judge others, well that happens because people can't accept themselves the way they are so they have to try to find a perceived "wrong" in others to justify their own acceptance of themselves.

Just my opinion.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Ralphy]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by strangleholder1

the thing about it is once you are awake you realise you were better off asleep knowledge is a burden

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Lol, this guy. Ignorance at its best, or shall I say worst? Only a fool would be led to believe anger and control over others is the path to freedom. Those are but the bars that imprison your mind. Only a fool would believe he is God. That is the prison itself, the belief that the ego is real.

Good stuff OP, you have made some very insightful observations. However, knowledge is only a burden when you allow it to be. Ignorance is the causation of suffering.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by LifeIsEnergy]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by metalholic

the thing about it is once you are awake you realise you were better off asleep knowledge is a burden

the only thing we learn from experiences is that we learn nothing from them.-GBS

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
what does it mean to live if we do not learn from mistakes or past events they say the past predicts the future...why does it have to? if we could look at the past and prevent it in the future then we have learnt from past mistakes...like the united states right now it is crumbling around itself like the empire of ol they say power's only last about 200 years before the country begins to deteriorate from within and this is true...

what has the country done to prevent it nothing! as a matter of fact our government has brainwashed this country to be the way it is people watch reality shows and then live there life like a reality show drama included b/c its on tv well people must be this way so i should be this way...

what is the point in the survival of our species if we all are stuck on this planet...all it takes is for one asteroid or solar flare whatever the case to cause our extinction..so instead of figuring out the best way to kill oliver clothesoff over there why not use that focus to get off this planet and make our species relevant to the universe...cause while were on this planet our existence means nothing we are still inside our egg

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by metalholic

Of course we are to learn from our experiences and history. This aides in correcting our passed mistakes. The only thing I would say you should be careful in doing, is blaming the governments and TPTB for all of humanities faults. Life is a ever changing event and these groups are the same. These groups may hold some responsibility, but ultimately this is humanities problem. Even if we were able to kick out all the bad apples and replace them with new people, the same problems will exist. I think sometimes people like to blame all the problems on a few different groups of people (ie. government, illuminati, masons) because ironically it gives them a feeling of still having some power and hope. If they were to believe that all of humanity is to blame, then that can seem completely hopeless. But to deny reality is truly a disservice and more dangerous to our species than to claim a few bad apples are the reason. These problems are at the root of our natural human instinct and must be transcended if we are to survive as a species. It is each of our jobs to find ways of transcending these negative aspects ourselves, and then teach others how to do the same, even in the face of social persecution, or worse, in the face of death. I will admit it does seem bleak, but it is all we can do.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   
embrace this moment and remember we are eternal all the pain is an illusion!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   

what is the point in the survival of our species if we all are stuck on this planet...all it takes is for one asteroid or solar flare whatever the case to cause our extinction..so instead of figuring out the best way to kill oliver clothesoff over there why not use that focus to get off this planet and make our species relevant to the universe...cause while were on this planet our existence means nothing we are still inside our egg

Interesting... although again, I would have to say that our problems lay inside of our human nature. That would not change just because we inhabit another part of the universe. They will follow us wherever we go. If we are to survive in the long run, even if we are talking a few hundred thousand years from now, even if we make it off this rock, we will need to fix the root of our problem which lays deep inside of us, or we will always face these same problems. We can run but we can't hide. We can and must fix this problem while we inhabit earth. This planet gave life to us, and if we destroy it what does that make us? a infection?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LifeIsEnergy

Interesting... although again, I would have to say that our problems lay inside of our human nature. That would not change just because we inhabit another part of the universe. They will follow us wherever we go. If we are to survive in the long run, even if we are talking a few hundred thousand years from now, even if we make it off this rock, we will need to fix the root of our problem which lays deep inside of us, or we will always face these same problems. We can run but we can't hide. We can and must fix this problem while we inhabit earth. This planet gave life to us, and if we destroy it what does that make us? a infection?

i see what your saying but at the sametime i'm talking about a survival of our species to save the species as we are a brink away from being extinct every second were here at any time a photon from a supernova could wipe us out gamma radiation from space...the only way we would get off this rock is to do what your talking about b/c man would have work together and become one to accomplish this!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

First of all, what you are saying seems highly unlikely to happen, but nonetheless if it did happen, there is nothing you can do about it. Unless you are planning to become a physicist, I would not worry about this.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

that is the flaw of mankind to think it is impossible for us to work together for a greater cause then our own petty selfishnesses!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   

know this for every good deed you do, I am busy causing enough negativity to keep the vibration low on this planet. It is my will to speed the inevitable destruction of the human race. I hope the whole species dies on their knees soon, so I no longer have to mix with these glorified monkeys. Humanity will go down as a bad joke, it has had enough chances to get it right but now the tide has turned. Enjoy your prison. YOUR GOD IS WORTHLESS!

[edit on 19-8-2010 by strangleholder1]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Well I agree, don't misinterpret my statement. There are priority's, and unless you are a physicist do not worry about earth being destroyed from space! Worry about man destroying himself here on earth!

LOL, Ok Dr. Evil. I am sure before that happens you'll be in actual prison with that messed up thought processing you got going.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

luckily for me they don't arrest people for astral tinkering. You are stuck in the physical world, where as I AM NOT BOUND TO IT ALONE. I bet you watch disney films and believe the evil people go to hell LOL They get rewarded for breaking amay from the pack. That's the dirty little secret about enlightenment, its about becoming your own saviour NOT helping others as disney and the namaste crowd would have you believe. Personally it matters little to me what you believe sheep.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

luckily for me they don't arrest people for astral tinkering. You are stuck in the physical world, where as I AM NOT BOUND TO IT ALONE. I bet you watch disney films and believe the evil people go to hell LOL They get rewarded for breaking amay from the pack. That's the dirty little secret about enlightenment, its about becoming your own saviour NOT helping others as disney and the namaste crowd would have you believe. Personally it matters little to me what you believe sheep.

LOL! What the Fu##?
Why are you talking so crazy!? Stop acting like you know me, and stop putting words in my mouth! End of discussion, move along.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

why all the angst this is supposed to be an open discussion on the philosophical views on life!

not deliberately directed at you

[edit on 19-8-2010 by metalholic]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by strangleholder1

What exactly is "astral tinkering"?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by NewlyAwakened]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by NewlyAwakened

the meaning to life there is none...life is part of the universe just like the stars and moons and black holes....we think its special b/c we havent realised just how common and simple it is....everyone thought genetic code would be so complicated but hey guess what only 4 letters! simple!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join