It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
reply to post by The_Gypsy

Even the police at this years meeting told protesters that they didn't like the people who were in the meeting.

Still waiting for some proof on this one

and the one about the cop crossing the lines and joining the protesters I'm calling BS and shenanigans on this one

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Pockets]

Well I found this... www.philipbrennan.net... conference-2010-06-05/

But who knows if it's true...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by The_Gypsy]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

No you didn't...but I remember when the "secret meeting" was on this was being reported...and was apparently on film...I've never seen the film so I claim BS

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

One of the Police men took off his hat and said to his comrades "Sorry guys, I cannot do this any more" and crossed the lines to join the protesters. I am waiting to get my hands on the YouTube footage of this as I know it is out there.

See what I mean?

This video would of done the rounds of the interwebz by now if it existed....I'm claiming BS and Shenanigans

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Interestingly enough Castro was talking about these things back in the 50's and 60's and has long predicted a catostrophic economic global meltdown that he theorizes will be the end product of the Bankers and Industrialists acquiring everything.

Could his refusal to fall into lock step with this shady and domineering group of elites, be the real reason Cuba has suffered a withering embargo imposed by the U.S. since he came to power?

I think so.

So let's say it all together now Viva Fidel, Viva Fidel, Viva Fidel, long live the revolucion!

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Wow so fidel castro all of a sudden starts going on about some secretive group who are suppose to be controlling the world and having secret meetings to discuss such things and so he is now a great guy? A kind old man who obviously must know something because he was the leader of a country and so we must take it seriously. Please!

I would trust what castro had to say about as far as i could throw my 400 lb aunt sally. If anything i would think the man senile and its nothing at all for a person of his type to be riddle in the brain with conspiracies. In the position he has lived in all these years he probobly has played host to every conspiracy possible since its the nature of trying to stay in power. To assume everyone around you is a possible enemy and trying to overthrow you or take power from you by killing you etc etc. I think the man probobly sees conspiracies in the cats food dish.

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

This is exactly correct - they're worried about their ideas catching on.

Viva la Revolucion!!

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Theses people buy prime minsters presidents etc everyone in neo conservative usa britain and canada all elected officials were in fact invited to attend their secret confrences 2 years prior to becoming elected, strange dont ya think?

In 2008 both Democrat President Candidates, Barack Hussein Obama and Hilary Clinton, were at the Chantilly Virginia Bilderberg Conference. It is believed that it was at this Bilderberg Group Meeting that the Presidency of the United States of America was decided and not at the actual elections.

All three main party leaders in the UK are all Bilderberg Group Members, and whoever gets to be leader of the Parliamentary Labour Party will be "required" to join the Bilderberg Group. As I always say, it's the Lib-Lab-CON.

Her Majesty the Queen Elizabeth of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a Founder Member of the Bilderberg Group, as is her rather nasty husband, Prince Phillip.
www.philipbrennan.net... berg-conference-2010-06-05/

[edit on 023131p://upFriday by seridium]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join