It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Fidel Castro fascinated by book on Bilderberg Club

news.yahoo.com

HAVANA – Fidel Castro is showcasing a theory long popular both among the far left and far right: that the shadowy Bilderberg Group has become a kind of global government, controlling not only international politics and economics, but even culture.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I guess he wasn't invited! What ever you may think of Castro or his politics, he is a leader of a nation, and even he is clearly interested in how a small group of powerful men and women are controlling the entire world.

Skeptics beware, the Bilderbergers are real, and they are running things. The economy is bad because it serves their purposes, countries are at war because it suits them, the world leaders are ignoring global climate change because they are being told to ignore it.

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Bilderberg

They're not exactly hiding...it lists their members...

Onto the other issues though, it's just a think tank.

Are you really surprised countries that aren't exactly friendly to the US and such have leaders that spew this nonsense? Or is that too much of a legitimate possibility to be covered, or is it just non sensational enough, Oh, I know, this idea conflicts with your world view therefore it most be wrong.

Really, leaders of countries like Iran, Cuba, North Korea etc. aren't really the most reliable sources, to say the least.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Its funny how people in power always seem to start talking about these things when they are at the end of their life.....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

A think tank made up of leaders of nations that is completely secretive? A think tank whose meetings are attended by media moguls, but never reported on?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

completely secretive

Not exactly, there agenda always gets leaked and the members list is widely available

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Secretive, as in they try to keep their agenda secret. Yes we know their member list, but do we really know what they discuss and decide, beyond what people like Daniel Estulin and Jim Tucker reveal?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

Still, for a meeting that attracts the worlds movers and shakers, including royalty it receives very little mainstream media attention. The only reason we knew about these things is through conspiracy theorists, when its not even a conspiracy

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Any one with there eyes on the world knows this is going on...all I'm saying is it's not as secretive as some think

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by finemanm

Senility's a *SNIP*

How'd that WWIII prediction work out for him?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

Who have only recently revealed themselves after they've been exposed. Even the police at this years meeting told protesters that they didn't like the people who were in the meeting.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Pockets

I imagine most people heard about the Bilderberg club through conspiracy theories, I'd guess you did too? any further research later reveals its not that secretive, but secretive enough that it never makes the mainstream news.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by The_Gypsy

Even the police at this years meeting told protesters that they didn't like the people who were in the meeting.

Still waiting for some proof on this one

and the one about the cop crossing the lines and joining the protesters I'm calling BS and shenanigans on this one

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Pockets]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets

Even the police at this years meeting told protesters that they didn't like the people who were in the meeting.

Still waiting for some proof on this one

and the one about the cop crossing the lines and joining the protesters

www.guardian.co.uk...

Mod Edit: Fixed link

[edit on 19-8-2010 by TheBandit795]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Lines sorry

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
add "kelton" to the end of the link must have been too long of a link.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

I think you mean Charlie Skelton

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by woodwardjnr]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Very good...a cop with a conscience

Anyone got any proof of the other one...the cop crossing the line and joining the protesters?

I think this is BS as the "conspiracy sites" would of blasted this everywhere

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I think you mean Charlie Skelton

www.guardian.co.uk...

[edit on 18-8-2010 by woodwardjnr]

Yes, I did and specifically this: "Bilderberg 2010: Between the sword and the wall"

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pockets
Very good...a cop with a conscience

Anyone got any proof of the other one...the cop crossing the line and joining the protesters?

I think this is BS as the "conspiracy sites" would of blasted this everywhere

I don't believe I ever said a cop crossed the lines. I did say that cops said they didn't like the bilderburgers, my proof is in the previous links provided.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join