It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brit millionaire offers one million dollar to streak naked in front of Obama

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Brit millionaire offers one million dollar to streak naked in front of Obama

www.indiavision.com

London (ANI) - A British billionaire has offered to give one million dollar to the person who manages to streak naked in front of US President Barack Obama.

Alki David, the heir to a shipping and bottle-plant empire with an estimated fortune of 1.15 billion pounds, made the pledge as part of a publicity stunt for a new website.

Read more: www.indiavision.com...
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I bet the Secret Service saw this and pissed themselves. Someone somewhere is going to take this guy up on this. I have to admit it would be funny though. I would love to see the look on the Presidents face. Im sure it would be on the news for days. The offering up of the money alone is enough to get publicity.

www.indiavision.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
in all seriousness i would totally do this. look me up. there isn't much i wouldn't do for a million dollars.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I can't wait for one of the Secret Service guys to do it.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I would do it at a drop of a hat.
But I would probably get shot being mistaken for a Sasquatch

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I mean.. why not? I will do it the first chance I get.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
i would do this with no second thoughts. I just hope the secret service would not mistake my gun for a firearm.

here is some more info from the battle cam website:

OBAMA Challenge $ 1. 000, 000 Totally Nude (preferably at a nudist colony or somewhere where nudity is legal) Within eyesight and earshot of President Obama Broadcast LIVE on BattleCam.com BATTLECAM.COM written across your chest Scream BATTLECAM.COM six times

I think we will see this happen very soon.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by oddnutz]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
You will probably be charged with presidential assassination attempt via heart attack and get life in prison without the possibility of parole.

Just look at that reporter who threw his shoe at bush, years in prison for that alone....

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I bet there will be a streaker in front of him before the day has ended. Provided he makes a public appearance. Great marketing ploy!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A million dollars is enough for multiple people to work together to accomplish this and split the winnings. All you'd have to do is pay off a few people and you be in there.

The person would have to strip pretty fast. The streaker would probably have to practice taking his clothes off for a few days before the event to get the desired speed. Of course he would have to plan an outfit that would be easy to get off. Maybe one of those outfits the strippers wear that just tears off would work.

Too funny...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
hmmm this has to be streamed live on battlecam.
I wonder how many battlecam.com's you would scream out before secret service shot you or tackled you.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Digital_Reality

im already naked...lol...where is Obama

[edit on 18-8-2010 by hornyana_jones]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Is a visit by Obama to the UK going to be anytime soon?

I'd do it for sure!

No worries about mistaking my weapon for a gun, well..maybe a peashooter!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by hornyana_jones

im already naked...lol...where is Obama
[edit on 18-8-2010 by hornyana_jones]

Shave your back first...or you might be mistaken for Michelle Obama.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Hmm, that million dollars might be just enough to pay for your legal defense...

Then again, if someone does do this, wouldn't Alki David also be liable, since he's the one backing it financially?

I don't know about the part screaming "battle"-anything within earshot of the President and the Secret Service.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   

a member of the secret service could do this

i am sure 1million converted to USD will be enough to sustain the person for life lol

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I wonder what the bonus would be if you do it lathered in Jello? Hell, if I could do it for $1M and get away with it, why the hell not - I'll throw in the jello for free

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Just goes to show that even these billionaires are not satisfied with the wealth they have acquired.THEY WANT MORE...

Mr Alki David is probably hoping that someone does dare pull off a stunt like that and get shot dead so that he won't have to pay him.Which means all the popularity will make Mr Alki's site a web hit like youtube and a few months down the line google or microsoft will offer $/£1-2Bil for his Battlecam website.

Way to go Mr Alki! Soon The Times will move your 43rd billionaire position to 20 something in London.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer

I don't know about the part screaming "battle"-anything within earshot of the President and the Secret Service.

Well that will just mean 30 bullets in his head if not more.

2nd line!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   
how much if i dry hump obama while wearing a cheetah thong? do i get extra cash if i finish? it would be weird if he was into it, and he might be from the looks of his wife. she kind of looks like george foreman.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by 2weird2live2rare2die]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join