It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russian Scholar Warns Of US Climate Change Weapon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Originally posted by seridium

I guess you never really read what HAARP is capable of doing I think you shoudl watch some you tube videos my friend.

Several researchers have already noted major adverse effects that have occurred in Alaska since the beginning of the HAARP experimentation program, and they point to HAARP as the only cause (Begich and Manning, 1995).

Researchers have estimated that such radiations will be similar to those found under power-lines, and much more severe, as the frequency will be more attuned to life functions and brain waves. One researcher is quoted as saying that insects and other life forms that depend upon using their antenna will be affected world-wide!

Begich and Manning? Researchers? Srsly? Come on.

Calling Begich a "researcher in this field" is even more dishonest than the quoted article calling the russian guy a "scholar".

If all that your argument consists of is the argument from authority to Begich and the vague hint that somehow watching youtube videos will prove your outlandish claims about HAARP, then I'm seriously not impressed by your debating skills. Peace.

[edit on 19-8-2010 by NichirasuKenshin]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Max_TO
I just don't get this , please help ....

Is there no way using numbers and some cool equation to tell , buy the math and science , what exactly happens when something like HAARP is turned on ?

We know enough about radio / energy and we also know a lot about the Earths atmosphere and magnetic field to tell mathematically what happens when something like HAARP is used , no?

[edit on 19-8-2010 by Max_TO]

Yes we do. As far as conventional science is concerned, HAARP can't change squat. Normal sunshine influences the atmosphere way more than HAARP ever could even you "power it up" fully.

It's just the pseudo-science afficionados ( "Tesla Science", " Vibrational Science") who want to make you believe otherwise. There's plenty of HAARP threads on ATS where the power and effect of HAARP is explained by people with great technical knowledge.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   
haarp is a weapon

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG
reply to post by maskfan

Since you posted the same thread twice, I'll post the same response twice:

Should Russia be scared of Haarp ?

No one should be afraid of HAARP, much less an entire country. I can't believe people still think this thing is a weapon.

No doubt... it's amazing the stuff people will make up to be afraid of...

Wake up people.... be your own God!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Ironic precept from a fellow water drinking, waste pooping animal.
While I do not dispute the progression of humans as being from dust to gods, we must strive to reject ignorance and arrogance while we are yet creatures bound by the seen things. My freedom is assured, but not complete in this current time/realm.

Back on topic - Seriously, whether this is something to be afraid of or not, I am not comfortable with animals (regardless of their abilities to manipulate physics) holding so much power. Just because a person can do something doesn't mean they have the justification to as well. Arrogance is decay.

Alternately, the whole notion of arrogant animals hiding things from other animals creates and fosters ignorance. Ignorance is decay.

If there is a request for people to wake up, it does not begin with the end, it begins with communion which dispels the powers of ignorance and arrogance. Wake up... the kings/powers that you criticize without true criticism conduct themselves poorly towards others. They will continue to get away with it so long as you do not tend to your own households properly. Let them reign from their high places. If you expel them from your local homesteads/communities, they will no longer have strength to exercise their wills.

HAARP is just one tool of many that are being used by the false shepherds. The Children of God know who their Shepherd/Provider/Provision is. Don't be afraid, despite the chaos the prideful continue to cultivate.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by seridium
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

I guess you never really read what HAARP is capable of doing I think you shoudl watch some you tube videos my friend.

In my part of the world Watching youtube videos is not necessarily viewed as educational and also Nick Begich is not considered a scientist here.

But each to his own. The article in the OP is absolute junk, pure speculation. I've seen better, albeit similiarly untrue threads about this stuff on this site.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join