It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber 800% Slower, Do you hear it?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
This thread isn't even about denying ignorance. In fact, it's about piss all. Stop throwing the motto around like it's some sort of weapon.

"Wowee zowee, it sounds keewwwwl!"

So what? It still deserves to be in BTS.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose

Originally posted by dPD89
So does this mean those recordings from deep space - the so called "music from the cosmos" is actually crappy alien pop songs which have somehow been slowed down as they travel through space. Damn.

In all seriousness though, yes it sounds very atmospheric and binaural beat-esque,

Yeh. it does sound like the "music of the spheres",
of nasas voyager recordings,

Speed this up by 800% and we might be onto something here.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
If "U Smile" sounds like this slowed down 800%, I wonder what a true masterpiece sounds like at that speed.

This was lifting. Thanks.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
This thread isn't even about denying ignorance. In fact, it's about piss all. Stop throwing the motto around like it's some sort of weapon.

Amen brother

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

There are things posted all the time that are like "wow, check this out"...especially astronomy/space type threads...and he wasn't throwing anything around like a weapon, the amount of ignorance displayed in this thread is extremely freakin ridiculous. All this mockery based on what? You people don't even give it a chance...that's the core issue, as he said, some of you need to get over your tendency to believe you always have the answer. Try actually listening before you start laughing at something, because it could very well come right back to smack you in the face. BTW, your username suites you.

[edit on 18/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I can't be bothered reading a thread about a crappy Bieber track so I'm not entirely sure what your point is. For the record though, time-stretched like this, the track takes on a whole new ethereal, relaxing quality that I'd be very happy to listen to relaxing in the bathtub with a few candles lit.

Having said that, I'm sure if I recorded the audio of my grandad taking a dump and timestretched it 800% the results would be equally soporiphic.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
some of you need to get over your tendency to believe you always have the answer.

I have the answer.
Anything played at this speed sounds just as epic.
Have you tried it?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

No...I haven't tried it myself...but I've heard a few songs slowed down...they were pretty cool...but nothing of this scale if I remember correctly...I was going to test it out shortly actually because who knows what else might sound completely brilliant slowed down.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Yeah, it's probably just ignorance. Either that or not everyone wants to dedicate 35 minutes listening to an edited Bieber track. Regardless of whether it's uplifting or whatever crap you can come up with, it's still not even fit for ATS. Plus, the dude was throwing the motto around. Really, if I actually wanted to check out something of this nature I'd just listen to ambient or something.

As for all the space/astronomy/whatever threads, if I remember correctly, there is actually a forum on ATS for that. Is there a forum on ATS dedicated to music? No, it's on BTS.

P.S. You like men.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

Like I said,...

And anyway, denying ignorance isn`t an ATS motto, think about it mate.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Great Find & Very Original - FLAG & STAR.

Hope the guy doesn't go all Lars Ulrich on me but I had to capture the whole tune.

Now if I could just find a way for girls to stop running from me when I stalk I meant TALK to them for a date, I have some great music to score my special Alien Ass Play Fantasy.

But Seriously, It Has A Great 90's Shoegaze Sense To It That I Really Found Quite Amazing. Thanks!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by psilo simon

And anyway, denying ignorance isn`t an ATS motto, think about it mate.

Nurrrrrrgh...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

Most Definately SOLFREGIO

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Whine Flu

Either that or not everyone wants to dedicate 35 minutes listening to an edited Bieber track.
Go back a page, there is an 8 minute video with awesome graphics with the song over the top...it really is quite cool and worth a watch...but no one forcing you to do anything here...

Really, if I actually wanted to check out something of this nature I'd just listen to ambient or something.
What was the point of posting in this thread then, just to express your hatred of its existence without even listening to content presented?

P.S. You like men.
Touche...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S

What was the point of posting in this thread then, just to express your hatred of its existence without even listening to content presented?

Posting cheap replies makes me feel like a big man.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I hear "Thank you Satan" repeatedly

No, just kidding...

Someone mentioned angels and yeah, I have to go with Angelic...
At least the first 6 minutes...

I wonder if this is what our music sounds like to beings with really fast metabolisms... like a humming bird or something...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69

Wow, I’m not fond of his music. But this is beautiful. At first I thought angels singing.
It makes the hair on the back of neck stand up.
I would love to know what you hear U2U me your thoughts please. Maybe I’m missing something. I have goose bumps now lol

so do i...so do i. j.b.s crap has been rendered most beauteous, and exceedingly listen-able. S+F, OP

[edit on 18-8-2010 by confederate monarchist]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
didnt the movie inception do the same thing inside the dream?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

WOW! I had griped the armchair expecting the voices of demons and was surprised at the soothing almost heavenly sounds.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
It's beautiful. Almost heaven like. It would be neat to hear some of the really great songs slowed down..... and the sounds from space speeded up.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join