It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Justin Bieber 800% Slower, Do you hear it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
For those that enjoyed the sound of JB slowed down 800%, go and find some cocteau twins, you can get that same, angelic ambience without having to slow them down, although I'm listening to the cocteau twins Ivo slowed down right now, and it's downright spooky!
Give them a try!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu
Maybe I should just listen to it. Thing is, I'm scared that I'd be wasting my time, and dedicating my ears to pure aural queerdom.

Worry not! You can unqueer your ears with rubbing alcohol and hydrogen peroxide afterwards.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Vodo34861

Wow.... just beautiful! Love it!
I don't think I ever heard any of his songs.

What do you hear?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
I didn't hear anything particularly interesting. It was kinda soothing, though. Reminded me of this Moby song:

TheAssoc.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Rising Against

I mean not everyone has a chance to and can listen to it and at the time you hadn't explained why you had posted it or anything.

What amazes me, though, is all who hate the piece without ever listening to it. No time to listen, but time to post. Go figure

It seems that there are a lot of posters who just want to be contrary without ever contributing.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
What I don't get is all the hatred towards Justin Bieber.

Has there ever been a teeny bop sensation that wasn't annoying to everyone else on the planet to everyone but teeny boppers.

And I put Michael Jackson in the same category.

I have a daughter in that category, so I watch Disney and Nickelodeon with her on occasion, where I first heard Bieber, not something I could listen to, but I thought he had a lot more talent than the Jonas Bros, or the rest of the TV kids making music videos with all the vocal software behind them.

There are a great many styles of music I can't stand, but I see the hatred as waste of energy.

I wonder what other songs sound like slowed down. Do they come out as good at this particular song? I listened to the song at original speed to see the difference, couldn't stand it, but the slow version is like listening to Vangelis, which is nice now and then.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

O...M...G...
Holy crap man...is that for real? His song slowed down 800 times? Now that is just insanely mind blowing...I don't really give two craps who this kid is...his music slowed down 800 times is THE BOMB!!!!! There's just something about it...I'm hearing tribal type choirs and all sorts of crap in there...amazing...

EDIT: And guys, watch that video version, it makes it WAY better...

EDIT: I think I understand what the OP is hearing now...

EDIT: From chaos comes order!

[edit on 18/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
I just learned, that you can be very far removed from what is "cool" even if you spend a significant amount of time on the internet. lol

i had no idea who 'justin bieber' was,
but after asking google....

my god.. what a joke!

I know there was some pretty bad stuff (music/"artist") wise when I was young..
but this just might take the cake...
How awful!

good god man.. this is what kids are growing up with today!?

Not sure If I could handle listening to all of whatever is being shared...

Awful!

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Ahmose]

Haha, Ahmose. I know who Justin Bieber is because I own a TV and computer, but I've never heard any of his music. BUT, I'd like to know what generation you grew up in when the sh!t preteens were listening to wasn't utter sh*t?! I mean who were these "artists" you loved at 11? Menudo? New Kids on the Block? The Partridge Family?

And, OP. To echo some other sentiments that have been voiced already, I say that no one is going to listen to a 35 minute Justin Bieber song that's not probably already hearing voices in his head...in fact the only reason I'll continue to read this thread is to find out what the hell you think you hear anyways, so out with it!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whine Flu

And just for the record, ANYTHING slowed down 800% will sound like evil, Satanic Illuminati psychobabble.

This doesn't at all.

Thanks to those that put links to the stretch software, fun times ahead, I initially thought I'd try it on some Zep then I thought Mozart.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Try listening to this tune in the frequency of Phi around some fellow freinds; the good kind, if you can find them. They are often waiting to seA themselves. Yes, I like the ocean myself. It heals.....when fresh. Salt itself is an antitoxin and the salinity of the ocean is that of a human being. Some tangents are better than others. Phi speaks volumes does it not?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
6 pages of this crap and the OP still hasn't stated what he thought he heard.

The only thing I think he heard was something he really liked ... and wanted to share it with other people.

Closet Bieber fan.

No conspiracy here. Move along people.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
That's pretty awesome. I don't like Justin Bieber's music at all. I think he is probably a really cool kid, though. I've seen videos of him breaking his foot on stage, and being smacked in the face with a projectile from someone in the audience, and he didn't act like I imagined he would at all. He seems to be a neat kid, even though his music does absolutely nothing for me.

But THIS is positively wonderful. I'm gonna try this technique with other songs and see what the resulting audio sounds like.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I saw Moby Rushing.....all the same.
I could have had smirk on the face.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:15 PM
link   
I hear ocean waves. And I could be wrong but it also kind of sounds like a Gregorian chant to me. I'm probably just hearing things lol.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
At first glance I couldn't believe the Biebs infiltrated ATS and almost didn't click the link because of it. Glad i did because it sounds great. As far as hearing things, I can't make out any words but it does sound like waves crashing behind an organ or a synthesizer or some thing with some sort of melodic chants going throughout. I'm not very technical with music so that's the best explanation I've got for what I'm hearing. Very peaceful, relaxing, I dig it. Now I know why this kid's so popular he's subconsciously brainwashing everyone, and all it took was an 800% slowdown to get me too. Damn you Bieber, damn you to hell.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Without first listening to the stupid Bieber song slowed down 800% my best guess is....

PUBERTY???

**Ok, just listened and although I did not hear anything specific, I have to say it was great. My very first thought was that it might be sounds someone hears in Heaven...but that is just me.**

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Acid_Burn2009]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by OrphenFire

I have to admit, your signature made me laugh though I have not seen a farmer for quite some time, just big farms. In fact people of the present are 'farmed', no?

It's like not telling someone they have a large zit at the end of their nose.
They probably don't want to hear it though it's for their own good, no?

As my wife often sais; yes or no?
Straight to the point.
She's quite cute.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

LOL..at that reply...

kinda reminds me of listening to pink Floyd on acid...sorta..

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I wonder if the old Biebel has heard this himself yet...how weird would it be to hear your own rubbish song suddenly turn into something God like...might give him some inspiration to make some real music...

[edit on 18/8/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
just to clarify, I have listened to the JB tune in th OP, and it`s awesome.

Also, it is very clear that many people commenting in this thread are hyper ignorant all because of the name in the thread title, i,e Justin Beiber.

If ever there has been a thread that highlights how hypocritical some ATS members are with regards to the "deny ignorance" motto then this has truly been that thread.

Honestly, get over your own arrogance and guided single minds and listen before making ridiculous comments.

It doesn`t matter who is behind the music in the OP`s link, the bottom line is the end result (I can say that being a software dance music producer).

It sounds good, and it makes your entire music library sound entirely different if you get the software.

DENY IGNORANCE?!?!?!?!?! I think learning and appreciating what the word ignorance means is paramount before denying it.

[edit on 18-8-2010 by psilo simon]

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join