It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence that America truly is under Bloodline Rule

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Over the past weeks, I have noticed several posts and developments that in my mind seem related.

There have been several claims that the US is still a colony or corporation owned by the Crown of England.

Now, the thing that gets me is this;

Remember a couple weeks ago when the media hyped that girl who did the school project and discovered that ALL the presidents of the United States have been direct descendants of a past King of England?

Is there any way that so many men sharing the same bloodline could ever randomly become the president of a nation?

And how can any citizen believe that their vote counts for anything, if EVERY president is from the same family?

Am I the only one who noticed this and what the implications might mean?

I'm pretty sure that this is good evidence that we are all being duped, and have been all along...

So what does this point to? Is it evidence of NWO? Or does it point to control by an Old World Order? In any event it discredits ALL elections, supposed freedoms, and anything we have ever been taught to believe in schools.
We are still a part of some kind of monarchy or dictatorship or...something...

I really don't know what to make of it all, but everyone needs to know:

None of our votes matter.

We are being manipulated by TPTB. Plain and simple.

Sources:
www.cnn.com...

politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...

www.abc.net.au...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Just a few sources, do some of your own searches, there are more than you could ask for.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I don’t think it’s as surprising as you may think. Assuming someone has just two children and they each have two children, within 20 generations there would be over a million descendants of that original person. Of course then you take into account the fact that families have until recently generally been very large then this figure becomes massive. Add to this the likelihood of wealthy, powerful families remaining wealthy and the US being a former British colony then I think all presidents being descended from British royalty is statistically quite likely.

I remember hearing one of those amazing facts that stated because Charlemagne had so many children, statistically, everyone in Europe should be able to trace then ancestry to him.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's definitely possible, even probable perhaps, but something just seems fishy. Especially with the levels of control the govt is enacting these days. Too many unanswered questions and too many discrepancies around our elections. Especially with the recent word that Bush won via a rigged election(saw that somewhere the other day).
For me its just one more drop in the bucket of corruption called the USA.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The levels of familial connection between these people are just laughable, 6th cousin twice removed and the like. If we are to allow such tenuous connections as actual "relations" there's a good chance that the OP and I are "related" through something that distant.

Now people that are related by say being children or siblings or first cousins, sure that makes a political dynasty, such as the Kennedy's and Bush's, but when we are getting into this distant a connection, it is highly unlikely that there is any kind of connection in my opinion.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by kadyr80

Remember a couple weeks ago when the media hyped that girl who did the school project and discovered that ALL the presidents of the United States have been direct descendants of a past King of England?

Is there any way that so many men sharing the same bloodline could ever randomly become the president of a nation?

It is indeed very intriguing and years ago I looked at this fact as an absolute fact demonstrating Illuminati rule.

But then again. If you go back enough ladder-steps in your ancestry then you will eventually be "related" to any one. You can look up the statistical probability to be related to any one of the billions of people on earth when you go back 20 generations or so - the incline is staggering! Go back far enough and almost everyone is "related" to each other.

This simple statistical truth is reinforced by historic-geographical factors that play on demographic ancestry. In America you have a bottleneck effect with the beginning of colonization which furthers the chances of eventually being related to almost all fellow Americans.

If this does not calm you then I'd advise you to look at the levels of relation that is cited as evidence for this theory: For instance in the Case of Cheney and Obama. Though it is true that they are related it makes hardly no sense to speak of a proper relation at all. Even if you lay the emphasis on the blood and not actual contact among each other it doesn't make much sense. Between the common ancestor of Cheney and Obama and their families today there lies a great amount of influx of "other" blood in both families that would render any concept of "blood relationship" meaningless.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why is it fishy? The numbers bear it out, you’re probably related to these people.

Ultimately we are all related in some way or another. But as Jimmy says these relational links are really so tenuous as to be utter meaningless.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I hate to break it to you but more than 150 million Americans have English Royalty in their lineage. So with more than half of the US being of royal descent, is it so surprising that all but 1 president is as well?

There is no conspiracy. There is nothing from this that casts doubt on the electorial process. It's rather simple. A higher percentage of the European population has royal lineage as well. Being as all of the English Roayal families were closely related, then anyone having royal lineage is not surprising.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrJay1975
I hate to break it to you but more than 150 million Americans have English Royalty in their lineage. So with more than half of the US being of royal descent, is it so surprising that all but 1 president is as well?

There is no conspiracy. There is nothing from this that casts doubt on the electorial process. It's rather simple. A higher percentage of the European population has royal lineage as well. Being as all of the English Roayal families were closely related, then anyone having royal lineage is not surprising.

en.wikipedia.org...

Congrats on realizing on this. But you lose points for not understanding that certain bloodlines are trying to keep their lineage as blue blood as possible. Which means they will only mate with other royalty.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Originally posted by DrJay1975

en.wikipedia.org...

Congrats on realizing on this. But you lose points for not understanding that certain bloodlines are trying to keep their lineage as blue blood as possible. Which means they will only mate with other royalty.

Name one, the old aristocracy is about as obsolete as a horse and buggy, I've got some first-hand experience on that.

There will always be families that wish to increase their social standing through marriage or fear loosing the status they already have but I don't believe this has anything to do with a ruling cabal or families. Most of the upper echelons of society marry for the same reason as everyone else: they quite fancy their partner.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Every single person in Europe has a common ancestor in Charlamaine.

CONSPIRACY!!!

i wonder when i will be "activated" to carry out my super secret non senscical sleeper mission on his behalf.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bonified Ween

Which, in the case of the Families of the American Presidents discussed here, is demonstratebly not the case. But whatever, right?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
it isn't just that they've all been related to european royalty, it's the fact that its the candidate that is most closely related becomes president.

anyone that dismisses this is either stupid or in denial!

i'm sure you realise how closely royalty guarded their bloodlines, pretty much all the Royal Families of Europe have been interbreeding for hundreds of years.

this goes all the way back to the egyptian pharaohs and probably way before them. all of who european royalty is related to, even king tuts dna is western european, i wonder which royal family he was a member of?

the america that everyone knows was created to do the dirty work of european royalty in preparation for the nwo, all funded by the tax payer.

its a shame more people didn't listen to jfk when he warned us about secret societies and all that!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I concede the high probability of coincidence. But I do not concede the fixed elections. TPTB will place whomever they wish in office. Be the reason blood, bilderberg, bohemian club, nwo or something else. Something above the people is at the reigns. I just thought the bloodline thing might have been more than coincidence.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
it isn't just that they've all been related to european royalty, it's the fact that its the candidate that is most closely related becomes president.

anyone that dismisses this is either stupid or in denial!

i'm sure you realise how closely royalty guarded their bloodlines, pretty much all the Royal Families of Europe have been interbreeding for hundreds of years.

this goes all the way back to the egyptian pharaohs and probably way before them. all of who european royalty is related to, even king tuts dna is western european, i wonder which royal family he was a member of?

the america that everyone knows was created to do the dirty work of european royalty in preparation for the nwo, all funded by the tax payer.

its a shame more people didn't listen to jfk when he warned us about secret societies and all that!

Do you care to show how any of this constitutes a conspiracy at all? As is previously stated over half of all Americans have royal blood, so why is this an issue?

Also how on earth does King Tut factor into this? Can you please give some sources here for the massive claims you're making, especially the one that the entire United States is just a tool for the Europeans?

Seriously, that is a tall order as conspiracy theories go even.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

in 1993 George H W Bush was knighted by our queen, he got down on one knee in front of her for services to the throne

here's one source i've found about britain owning america- www.natural-person.ca...

here's another thread on it all with a good video- the usa is still owned by the crown- www.abovetopsecret.com...

the reason i bought king tut up was because it just goes to show how messed up the world is and how much we've been lied to. the vatican used to kill people for not going along with their ideas that the earth was flat, they new all along it wa s round!

its been the same bloodlines in power since (at least) babylon, and they've all been working towards and preparing for whatever we're going to go through in X amount of years(2012ish).

all this bloodline business is one of the main reasons why i dont get religion(if one is utter bollox then all man made religion is in my book), if jesus tried giving us great teachings, the elite new where this would lead so they killed him, this same elite some years later bring out a book of his teachings and base religions around it. and its the same elite that tells us its gods words in the bible after they killed his supposed son... the same elite that are in power today. and people still buy into it all, its madness!!

if you haven't seen it yet check out "the esoteric agenda the final version" on youtube!! well worth a watch!!

hope this answers ya questions

[edit on 11:11 by WHOS READY]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOS READY
reply to post by ProjectJimmy

in 1993 George H W Bush was knighted by our queen, he got down on one knee in front of her for services to the throne

here's one source i've found about britain owning america- www.natural-person.ca...

here's another thread on it all with a good video- the usa is still owned by the crown- www.abovetopsecret.com...

the reason i bought king tut up was because it just goes to show how messed up the world is and how much we've been lied to. the vatican used to kill people for not going aslong with their ideas that the earth was flat, they new all along!

its been the same bloodlines in power since (at least) babylon, and they've all been working towards and preparing for what ever we're going to go through in X amount of years(2012ish).

all this bloodline business is one of the main reasons why i dont get religion(if ones is utter bollox then all man made religion is in my book), if jesus tried giving us great teachings, the elite new where this would lead so they killed him, this same elite some years later bring out a book of his teachings and base religions around it. and its the same elite that tell us its gods words in the bible after they killed his supposed son... the same elite that are in power today. and people still buy into it all, its madness!!

if you haven't seen it yet check out "the esoteric agenda the final cut" on youtube!! well worth a watch!!

hope this answers ya questions

First off, knighthood is an honorarium, not a peerage as it stands, and HRM The Queen has gone knight-happy with it. Hell she knighted the guy that designed the Mini. It doesn't mean anything any more except that you have pleased her in some way or that you are popular. Peerage doesn't exactly mean much of anything any more either.

Check out those threads where people claim that the United States is still controlled by The Crown. You will see how many others and I have completely ripped that conspiracy to shreds. It is baseless and formulated by American tax protester con artists.

Do you have any proof whatsoever that there have been families controlling the world since time immemorial? You're also bringing yet another conspiracy into this with the connection to 2012, which wasn't even a Babylonian prophecy but Mayan.

For force of point, I do know a member of a so-called ancient family, a linear descendant of the House of Hapsburg, she's a very good friend of mine and, while quite well off, works in a frightfully boring office job on the continent. This just goes to show that being in a family that claims to be able to trace their origins to Holy Roman Emperors doesn't mean much anymore.

Also the matter of genetic similarity comes to defeat your argument heavily here. If there have been families interbreeding only with eachother since the dawn of western history, they would have died off long ago. The human genome does not do that well with such limited populations.

I'll watch your video, I've got some time to kill as it is right now actually, but I'll just ask you to name the families, and show that you are not just spreading hearsay.

new topics

top topics

join