It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Predications - Hit or Miss?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
I notice that there are endless post with some doom merchant proclaiming that the end is nigh on a given day? Can anybody claim to have actually hit the nail on the head with their posts?

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
They are usually a bunch of web bot artistic license interpretative nonsense which is more folly that foul.

There is always the world will end tomorrow/2012/by the end of February.

Today though I saw a post made here which seems to have predicted some sort or irritant fine talcum falling from the skies of Russia during 2010.

The prediction was made in 2004 and uploaded onto YouTube last year so it pre-dates the recent explosion in Russia which could have radioactive fallout from it.

I'm not saying it's an accurate prediction - I'm just saying it's fairly specific and could be construed as a predication by some.

I would say though that if you give enough psychics attention every now and then one might be close to the money.

Be good to see if anyone else has seen anything that 'remotely resembles' a prediction come true.

-m0r

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

Hm, can't say I remember too many cases of correct predictions, then again I haven't quite reached granny status on ATS yet. I think if any genuine noteworthy prediction was to be discovered a great deal of people would be talking about it, not just on ATS either. Leads me to believe all the doom merchants have been using the wrong side of their bodies to talk thus far~

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Extreme Pilgrim

Hi,

I had a thread like this a few months ago, got quite allot of replies and I didn’t find any predictions that ever came true, you can check it out if you would like quite a bit of info on it.

Has Any Prophecy on ATS came True

[edit on 18-8-2010 by kevinunknown]

new topics

top topics

join