It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Share Your True Happiness Story :) It Makes All the Difference To Others :)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Those special moments when I look deep into my daughters eyes and see her reflection as she sees mine. It's the one time she gets bashful. Very sweet. Brings a 'rare' tear.

We were truly blessed with a special child with a insatiable desire to explore. I know where it comes from. It's going to take alot of: Patience.....
Do I hear someone knocking? Knock knock.....hell~O or hellyeah?

P.S.
It's not the End of the world you know.
If one has a vision with a positive outcome, they are more inclined to achieve it; vice versa.

"Whether there is a heaven or hell, thinking often makes it so".

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Perseus Apex]

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Once again i must thank you all for sharing these wonderful wonderful storys
truly lights up my heart
Thanks again to yuo all, My love is for you
xx

posted on Aug, 19 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Free4Ever2

Positive thread
S&f OP. Anyway, the experiences that have generated the most happiness in my life were during the births of my baby girl and baby boy. I cannot explain how happy I was during both births more so exstatic!!! I meen the hospitals turned into my personal party zones lol when my kiddies were on thier way into this world. I was their for both births the whole time got to hold them both first and it was a great feeling to see them take their first breathes into this world. I got to feel like I created 2 of the most beautiful creatures that my power would allow and it felt nice. You feel such a great feeling when you get to hold them and bond with them so early and look at them and really see yourself in them its one of my favorite feelings along with makeing them, ofcourse
. Now I got 2 little bosses that have strong influence on every one of dadies steps (I WORK FOR THEM
) AND DONT MIND IT ONE BIT.

It is such a wonderful feeling and I will always be able to reference back when they were little bundles of joy crawing around in their cribs and holding them on my chest burping them or just bonding with them allowing them to hear they daddies heart beat. Those were some of my fav. and happiest moments in life...

[edit on 8/19/10 by Ophiuchus 13]

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Well, it's more of the best part of my life rather then a story.... I loooooooovvveeeee my dreams.... it takes to a place (mostly a real place) with so many souls... so many stories... so much happiness and freedom. NEVER do I dream of money... positions... lies... manipulation... just a place where EVERYTHING is possible and you feel the ultimate scene freedom. That's the happiest place for me to be

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Like so many on this thread, I would have to say that the one thing that brings me most joy is my daughter. I can be having the most rubbish day/week/month/year ever but sitting and chatting and laughing with her just makes everything else fade into insignificance.

However, that can also lead me into my worst fears, e.g. worrying about what would happen if I couldn't pay the rent or buy food, and I do sometimes think about those who lack the most basic of needs that we mostly take for granted and what true joy must mean to them. Yes, I have no doubt that their children must bring them great joy, but I imagine if you are struggling with providing the basics that must also bring great fear and unhappiness, the very thought that your children may suffer, would be to me, the worst imaginable scenario

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by destination now

Glad to know that your daughter makes you happy

(also, weird that we ended up with the same sig :S)

For me, my happiest moment... hmm... so many to choose from.
There have been people who come in and out of my life who give me more joy than imaginable, but these are also the same people who leech my happiness from me. There's one solid in my life. Mother. Thankyou for every time you've let me make your shoulders soggy

tl;dr I think it's consistancy I love. That's what makes me feel happy and secure.

posted on Aug, 21 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Glad to know that your daughter makes you happy
(also, weird that we ended up with the same sig :S)

That's probably because great minds think alike

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   
A moment of true happiness i have had recently was a brilliant day with two new friends of mine

We went for a mega long walk and just chatted all day, i now love these friends with eveything as they are two of the most genuine people i have ever met. That feeling of complete comfort doesnt come very often but when it does embrace it

Lets keep sharing our stories guys and gals
with all the crap going down these days it seems we need some positivity
so dont be afraid
much love to you all xxxxxxxxx

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Interesting thread, Don't really have any happy moments.

When my sweetheart used to call me up during the summer after being apart for one week lol and cry over the phone telling me how much she needs, Misses and Loves me. Just to feel so important to one person in the world has to be one of the happiest moments in my life.

Serizawa is a soft guy after all right?

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Serizawa

thanks for sharing my friend, always good to keep this one going
it puts a little light into what seems a pretty dark day
. some of the stories people have shared in this thread are truly moving

the hardest man is the one whos brave enough to say hes soft

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
What a nice thread to stumble on when ATS is full of negativity at the moment. My true happiness story is this...

I knew i always wanted a child, but always had a feeling i wouldnt get one. My partner fell pregnant and eventually gave birth to our beautiful son. He was born in Montrose, Scotland in a pool. We wanted a water birth because we'd researched how it can be quite traumatic for a new born to come from the warmth inside to the cold air, so the pool birth was what we wanted so that our child was born into a warm pool. My partner and ihad a birth plan, which was no pain relief except gas and air. We wanted it to be as natural as it could be. My partner went into labout at 7pm, she slipped into the pool, i put on our favuorite music, which was Jack Johnston, and i dimmed the lights. The midwife left us too it. The policy of the maternity ward in Montrose is that the father takes charge of the birth until the child is crowning. I sat next to her and stroked her hair wilst she drifted beween sleep and awake. It was 11pm on the Sunday night before he was close to birth, throughout the whole birthing process, my partner never gave out 1 single scream or yell...she was amazing. Our son was born at 23:31 on the sunday night. When he came out i was asked to cut his cord, which i did. My partner then told me she wanted me to be the first on to hold him and that i needed to take of my top off as skin to skin contact is the most important. I took off my top and held him against my beating heart, he was gripping my finger, i held him close to my mouth and whispered in his ear that his daddy was here and that mummy and daddy love him so much. The midwife took him away from me as he wasnt really making much movement and was still quite grey/blue. She took him through to the resuss table and i followed, she laid him down and said to me, "watch the life come into him". She put the oxygen mask over his mouth and nose and rubbed his legs, withn about 10 seconds i saw red spread out from his heart to fill his whole body. He gave out a little cry, and at that point i too let out some tears. The midwife then picked him up and said to him, "here is your daddy", i took him into my arms and went through and gave him to his mummy who hadnt seen him yet.

This was the happiest moment of my life, nothing can ever prepare you for the fear and excitement that birth can bring.
edit on 6/2/11 by jrmcleod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

WOW thanks my friend for sharing that amazing story with us all
it is truly appreciated!

There can never be too much happiness in this world and just a simple act like sharing a beautiful story like can brighten somones day, it certainly has brightened mine

My best wishes for you and all your family

Keep them coming folks.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Free4Ever2
Ok ill start with my True Happiness story!

its a pretty simple story but its a day i will never ever forget!

It was a beautiful sunny day here in ayrshire scotland, A group of friends and I decided to head down the beach at a place called greenan shore, its an amazing little place with a castle! We got down onto the beach and all sat around sharing storys and cracking jokes, we had a few drinks and chilled in the sunshine with the people we loved, i remember at one point lying back on the warm sand, closing my eyes and thinking " i feeeel truly happy to be here with these people, my friends, my brothers, my sisters, " I honestly felt kind of floaty and a wide smile spread across my face, As the the day went on the darkness drew in and we built a little camp fire right there on the beach, we had a guitar with us aswell so we started singing songs, all of us together singing! It really was amazing, We went round the circle and everyone told of how they felt at that moment and it was pretty muchthe same feeeling all round! We all felt truly happy, it almost brought a tear to my eye and a few people did actually start crying from sheeer happiness ! this is a day ill never forget and a time of true happiness for me
I am only 23 years old and i look forward to more days like this, my life is young
but full of love

Thanks for thaking the time to hear my story, i look forward to hearing yours
x

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Free4Ever2]

That is absolutely beautiful and very evocative..
My day like that was in 1989, and I was with my two sons, in the bedroom of my flat - one son was 18 months, and the other was about 10 years old, and we were all 3 just playing in the sunshine. I remember thinking "I am really happy, I must remember this!" (I actually have a photo somewhere taken that day or around about then). That was 21 years back now the baby has just turned 24 and his older brother is 34, and I have had other happy days - but I have never realised at the time that they were special, only looking back do I see it.

Vicky
edit on 7/2/11 by Vicky32 because: To add something...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join