It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are aliens always naked

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Supposing, and I mean supposing, that these Grey aliens are actually suits of some description for unseen inhabitants within - they still need to do the 2 other unmentioned acts of life so far unmentioned (well a lil mention from the OP at one point).

How do they use the toilet and what do they eat?

It's even weirder if you think about them walking about 'actually' naked instead of inside Grey suits.

Do they wipe?

How's about cook -- hot fat from bacon has given me a few splash backs I can tell ya!!

-m0r

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Well i guess if you traveled several light years to get to this planet wouldn't you kinda feel...well....you know...you would want some action...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Good point mor, once again...

If these spacesuites are real then why no pictures of aliens dooking one out in the bushes. making that paris hilton face

when you gotta go....

Ugh i just stepped in it..dag aliens

*edit to add...would a grey alien dook be grey..new thread topic hahaha

[edit on 18-8-2010 by KingAtlas]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

I'm going to assume they have a porta-potty if they have spaceships they can have mini invisible porta-potties

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   
why are aliens always naked?

so that abductees get turned on, and willingly let the aliens probe them without putting up a struggle.
It's a bit more convenient for the aliens.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by tristar

That explains why they abduct women and how they end up getting pregnant with aliens.

on a side note, I have to stop reading those newspapers while at the checkout line at the grocery store.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed the thread about the alien orgies in India... Maybe another explanation to the naked aliens... They just came back from their earth orgy

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Wait a second, how can they have an orgy if we already debunked their genitalia...someone please inform the aliens their genitalia has been debunked on ats please

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xiamara

I don't know all I ask is how do they breed? They have to have genitalia it might not be visible but they need it... There should be a topic debunking, the debunked alien genitalia.

Hmmmmm ! (just typing out loud) ...

Remember that scene in the film ET ... when he pointed his finger and it glowed at the end ... ??????????
who knew ?

I'm loving this thread

Woody

link   
reply to post by Xiamara

Doe that mean you could see the alien and their stuff going into the invisible port-a-potty or would it make everything inside invisible as well?

I could see a human walking by, “what are you sitting on, and what is that
. . . .OMG got to go important meeting and all.”

link   

Shh they don't know that...

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Those aliens aren't naked, they just kill and gut other aliens and dance around in their corpses...so they can sneak up nice and close without spooking us, and so when we get big, we will blame the tribes of the dead aliens, and go and invade their planets instead....

You may take this with a large grain of salt, but:
In my encounters "they" have not been naked.

just a thought:
are dogs or Gekkoes naked? or robots? or divers?

Though I have never seen a grey, I get the impression they are like a psychically controlled wet suit...grown from DNA, they have a rudimentary brain, and may even function to a certain extent on their own, but when we see them they are being "worn". A live suit.
Contamination is a big issue.
So is the incompatibility of what aliens appear as to the human subject's mind (set).

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
if they have some sort of invisible toilet and who empties it... thats why they abduct people i think.... someones got to do it...

Also if its a spacesuit, then why not have like rockets on it.. or hover boots?

I would have flames painted across the helmet and giant eagle wings coming out the back ..now that would get the orgy going haha

[edit on 18-8-2010 by KingAtlas]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

LMAO I'm going to say the trust fund or starlet aliens get the ones that make everything invisible... Don't want that to run in ET , with the title Does *insert alien name* have bowel problems that and more tonight on Entertainment tonight, Planet X.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
There is something to be said for the walking condom theory...
That would certainly explain the anal probes and the stealing of babies just before birth...
Gayliens?

[edit on 18-8-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   
You know maybe the fertility problem is caused by the condom suit they should switch to boxers rather than condom suits.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Xiamara

On a serious note, I know boring serious AC.

Perhaps their reproductive organs only appear at the time of reproduction, totally concealed till it is time. Perhaps there waste is excreted through other means; depending on what they eat there waste might even be excreted through their pores.

[edit on 8/18/2010 by AlienCarnage]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
"Try the new extra lubricated condom suits... ribbed for her pleasure"

If I was an alien with no genitalia i ouwldn't travel all the way across the galaxy in a condom suit... wait.. what if they have alien syphilis, or alien crabs...new at red lobster

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by lestweforget

Demons?! Grow up.

ET's are what we are talking about here, not superstitious, fictitious biblical babble. Peddle your fear mongering rubbish on the religious boards to the gullible idiots that will swallow it, if that's what floats your boat, this forum is for discussion of ET's and UFO's.

OT, ET's are almost never reported as being naked, and when they are, i suspect it's incorrectly thought that they are.

They are virtually always described by witnesses as wearing either a kind of 'jump suit', or a body hugging, skin tight suit.

Such as the crude human equivalent developed by the Russians here:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1c346d841190.jpg[/atsimg]

Apparently, skin is more durable that we imagine in space. All that is required is that the pressure and temperature remain constant across the whole body to stop our fluids boiling off.

They even ran tests with this suit, exposing small areas of skin to complete vacuum to see what happened. They cut a 1mm square section out and although the cosmonaut experienced discomfort, he was in no danger, since the suit achieved pressure using elastic force, rather than being pressurized with gas.
So small punctures or rips would not be life threatening to the wearer, unlike an Apollo space suit which would decompress and kill the wearer.

They gave up on the suit due to technical problems in achieving equal pressures in certain areas of the wearers body..namely the crotch area.
Also they had to be individually tailored to the wearer, and if the person got larger or smaller (put on or lost body mass) the suit would not fit properly.

But you get the idea. ET had obviously solved the problems the Russians had with a skin suit design.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Ive heard stories about a guy who met some aliens,
He even drew pictures of them,
He said they had on some kind of robe/hoodie,
Also in ancient paintings and drawings, they sometimes show the ETs wearing some type of robe/hoodie

[edit on 18-8-2010 by SupremeKnowledge]

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join