It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

here's a drug war story for you to enjoy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
www.cbc.ca...

Police in southeastern B.C. have raided a marijuana grow operation that was apparently guarded by black bears.

Officers conducting the raid two weeks ago at Christina Lake found a property with two residential buildings and a fenced-off grow-op with about 1,000 plants, police said Tuesday.

But they also found about 10 bears that the owner appeared to be using to keep people from stealing any pot plants, said RCMP Sgt. Fred Mansveld.

The woman accused of running the grow-op has been feeding the bears for years, one neighbour said.

Police are recommending that the woman face charges related to marijuana cultivation.

Conservation officers now have to decide what to do about the bears, which might have to be destroyed because they have become too used to human food and contact, police said.

Now they're going to put that horrible woman in jail. What a terrorist. She deserves it for dare trying to grow the devils weed on our soil.

That woman could've gone on for years without hurting a single soul. She didn't want people to steal her stuff, and she had bears for friends.

Now she'll be sitting in jail, knowing all her stuff has in fact been stolen, she'll likely be indebted who knows how much, and the animals she's familiar with stand to be euthanized because they might get testy once she can't feed them...

Good thing we're still enforcing these stupid laws, otherwise that woman would still be on the streets endangering peoples' lives . . .

[edit on 18-8-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Great now I am tainted and I will forever picture Grizzly Adams as a stoner and Gentle Ben as a guard dog for a grow operation!

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

News Flash. Grizzly Adams was a stoner. he was always smiling, and he had a laid back attitude. he lived in the middle of nowhere. He talked to a bear. I repeat, he talked to a bear. nuff said.

posted on Aug, 18 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Now the whole bearded / flannel fashion statement that Grizzly was making makes way more sense to me!

By the way, your "I repeat" thing was priceless. Had me laughing for several minutes! Kudos to you Sir!

new topics

top topics

join