It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do they look like us?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2weird2live2rare2die
i'll let you in on a little secret..

You don't KNOW any secrets

i'm just saying there is no concrete proof.

No concrete proof of God either yet hundreds of millions will kill for that belief

i hate when people talk about how aliens look, what their motives are, and where they are from when they don't know. this type of speculation is just fantasy, and it is not based in any kind of fact whatsoever. people who claim to talk to aliens are crazy and they need mental help.

Since gods, angels and assorted other such 'entities' are NOT OF THIS EARTH, technically speaking they are all true ET's.. so you are calling 90% of the people in the world crazy.

Now I would have to question your motives, why are you even here on a site that talks about aliens? You on a crusade to change our minds? Not gonna happen.

Enjoy your bliss..

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."
Albert Einstein

"

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Do you have some links to that info? Never heard that before. I wonder if that translates to cat owners dislike for dogs.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

No concrete proof of God either yet hundreds of millions will kill for that belief

Yes but god is invisible, which is much more believable than aliens,
even though technically as you pointed out god is technically an alien because he is not of this world.

The dino theory is interesting to say the least, kind of makes the lizard people threads gain some credibility.

As far as aliens looking human, who is to say they are actually aliens not just extra-dimensional beings or humans from the future (which would explain the human like appearance), then there is always the hollow earth theory.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlienCarnage who is to say they are actually aliens not just extra-dimensional beings or humans from the future (which would explain the human like appearance), then there is always the hollow earth theory.

Who is to say we don't have common ancestors

I have talked to several Muslims... seems they have no problem accepting that God made other race on other planets 'in his image' Even the Vatican know has plans to baptize any aliens they may chance across

Not sure why the skeptics get so upset with intelligent folkes discussing possibilities. I mean the Dinasoroid is a thought experiment by a professor and on display in a major museum.

[edit on 31-8-2010 by zorgon]

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I believe the reason the aliens are so similar to us is because the bipedal form seems the most efficient form of body type. I mean there is not much you can go wrong with two arms and two legs and they are more than suffiecient enought to operate tools and so on.

Yes I have heard some reports of things like giant floating brains, corporeal or enegy beings and the occasional squid or bings with tentacles, but they seem to be the exception to the rule.

posted on Aug, 31 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I have talked to several Muslims... seems they have no problem accepting that God made other race on other planets 'in his image' Even the Vatican know has plans to baptize any aliens they may chance across

I somehow envision all major religions trying to convert any "visitors" wherever they may be from to their religion, if they don't already practice a similar religion.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

yes, because god probably doesn't exist either. so yeah killing over some imaginary man who lives in the sky is pretty crazy. have fun pretending you are a jedi and communicating with the aliens through your brain or whatever.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
The bipedal humanoid form is the most likely form an advanced being would evolve into. For instance a creature that runs on four legs, would not be able to chuck spears while running.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join