It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where do Farts go when you hold them in? And other interesting fart facts.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well most of you probably don't care. But I found a website on fart facts. Why you are probably asking was I looking up fart facts. Well here I will give you and answer.

Being bored and thinking of crazy stuff I began to wonder how fast a fart travels. I remember several times farting and someone clear on the other side of a room smelling it almost instantly. I wondered man Farts must travel very quickly. I wanted to know exactly how fast and came across the fart facts website. Oh well enjoy I did.

www.heptune.com...

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Too funny

Brought back lots of memories too. I remember reading this little ditty in the bathroom stall of the restroom in Jr. High:

Here I sit broken hearted
Tried to # but only farted.

And several of the others as well. Juvenile maybe, but STILL amusing, even at 40

posted on Jun, 20 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Notice the advertisement in the upper right hand corner for the wireless fart macine. What is the world coming too. Farts are funny but technilogical farts oh well.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:32 PM
link   
maybe i just have a wierd sense of humour but nearly cried with laughter viewing this site. Especially liked reading about the fossilised farting termite. Class.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   
this is good, i'm gonna print it and distribute it to all the men in my husband's office who try to out do each other's farts. It's disgusting what men do when they think women aren't around.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 01:06 AM
link   
As my old gran used to say :

Wherever you be
let your wind go free

More tea, vicar ?

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 11:10 AM
link   
that is an excellent read. I was a bit dissapointed to find that the link to the fart absorbing pants wasn't working, I would deffinatly have bought a load of those in for my hubby to wear.
I'm sure that lambchops can confirm that my need is great!

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:50 PM
link   
"Termite farts are believed to be a major contributor towards global warming"

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arek
"Termite farts are believed to be a major contributor towards global warming"

Sorry, that was me after a 24 of beer and some falafel.

new topics

top topics

join