It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What does everyone think is the top 3 problems facing our nation today?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
1. Israeli Zionists
2. Dual-Citizen American Zionists
3. Neocons

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

!. Lack of Jobs
2. Excessive Liberal Political Correctness
3. The Federal Reserves Dictatorship over Our Economy

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by maybereal11

Kissinger, Bresinski, Bush 1 & 2, Cheney, Obama, whoops sorry, thats more than three

But wait, there's more................

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Taxes
Insurance
Import Tariffs

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
1. Russia
2. Lack of understanding about mind activating substances
3. Feminism - I'm not against Women's rights, you can stop having a stroke now. I'm against the unintended effects of feminism (unintended by the vast majority of its followers anyways) . Feminism is without a doubt turning women into men and vice versa. Most importantly, I'm very concerned about the effect this is having on the family structure and the moral of our populace. Feminism is a true wolf in sheep's clothing. One of the most important conspiracies of all time.

posted on Aug, 29 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
1) Pot Prohibition - Seriously
2) Federal Power & the diminishing of Natural Rights
3) US Global Policy

That sums up the lions share of our issues here in the US.

posted on Sep, 1 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by bowlbyville
1. Nancy Pelosi (let's pass the bill to find out what's in it)
2. Harry Reid (there are no Hispanics in Nevada)
3. BHO (almost visited all 57 States - one to go)

I had specifically asked for those persons in elected office to not be mentioned as they are the pawns and puppets to thier TPTB puppetmasters.

The purpose of this thread is to move past the old "Left-v-Right" paradigm and to for a few minutes come together under the banner that is and will continue to be The United States Of America.

America herself is hurting and needs our help.

The elimination of TPTB is occuring but needs to occu slowly so it can't and won't send the entire system into freefall and chaos because without the infastructure intact how could we do anything for anyone because the system infastructure needed to get things frompoint A to point B has been decimated and wiped out.

Please, also can we not mention the United States Federal Government as a problem as those controlling the riegns of power typically work behind the scenes and in the shadows (Let us never forget one vitally imporatant thing is that if it not for the people working both in the shadows and behind the scenes our nation and our very way of life would've been eliminated by now, most are working for what is right while doing some not so nice things to some darn decent and good people in the process as most who do stick thier necks out and put thier necks on the line every single day for America are rarely thanked and rarely appreciated publically. I did most of my and best work behind the scenes and can be considerably more effective because you can get past bureaucratic red tape much faster, remember these brave souls and never forget them as you move forward because they are the real reason why we remain free and not someone in uniform (apologize to our military people active, non active, reserves and retired as these group makes sure the enemy you fight is real and not imaginary). ).

[edit on 1-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1]

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
The 2 that are underway are Clean Energy Independance and removal of foriegn control over The Federal Reserve and at this time not much further can be said. Shooting for both sometime 2011.

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
1.crippling debt and a broken entitlement system
2. massive influx of illegal immigrants from a third world nation to our south
3. the career political class who hasn't the will or know how to fix either

these three problems correspond with three great principles that we were supposedly founded upon

1. debt/entitlements ---> an issue of strong union and a good credit rating necessary for us to be viable and prosper. think we're in a serious crisis now? just wait till this bubble bursts.

2. illegal immigration ----> an issue of federalism and democracy. the burden falls disproportionately on the states and certain southwestern states at that, and while i agree that fed law preempts state law, they should be enforcing that law aggressively, instead of sitting back and watching this happen.

3. career political class ---> and issue of republicanism and popular sovereignty. these people have become outrageous charictictures of themselves. i'm sick of seeing the media worship each one that dies talking about their DECADES of service in the senate or whatever....."decades of service in the senate/house" should be a dirty word in a republic who's founding documents promised a cycle of elections to prevent exactly this from happening. we need term limits and we need them now.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join